Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these stupid fads. God knows what promises she’s gonna make to Barney & never follow through....

Sloth is annoying me already today, she’s making such a song and dance about her ‘rolls’ she looks just the same as she was before she was pregnant to me...yet she keeps blaming it on her beloved Barney. Anyone else feel like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s just like those people who start a diet every single Monday.
Oops this is definitely me sometimes haha! Difference is though, if I was putting it out into the world and getting money/views from it and I was being held accountable for my progress...I would be more likely to stick to it compared to Dave. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these stupid fads. God knows what promises she’s gonna make to Barney & never follow through....

Sloth is annoying me already today, she’s making such a song and dance about her ‘rolls’ she looks just the same as she was before she was pregnant to me...yet she keeps blaming it on her beloved Barney. Anyone else feel like that?
All talk and no action with their diets.

Reactions: 5
Been body positive ..nothing wrong with it but in sophs case it's simply cause she can't be arsed to lose the weight. Hate to think, I'd get those jeans after she returns them they will have dog hairs all over 🤮 and baby food.
And again why is she in Barney's room and not her own, also what happened to uploading on her own channel ?

The laziness of these two shock me daily, wonder if they spent all weekend in dressing gowns eating chocolate and chips 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She sounds so insincere with everything she does. Talking about her posed rolls with her perfect dog son while her obese husband is right there watching her actual son probably struggling to breathe he’s so overweight

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is not a single bandwagon that she won’t exploit. Wait until she starts to dress Barney in princess dresses and claim he asked her to.

She is incapable of being original because she’s always had sisters to copy.

Honestly, if my husband was on the verge of a bleeping heart attack, I wouldn’t be swanning around saying how body positive I was. She cannot even sympathise with her own husband

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Soaf going on about some normal tummy (is she 5?) rolls when her husband is one big roll and could die young from being obese says everything you need to know about what a vile, selfish witch she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm still waiting for them to sit down and eat together as a family...how's that one going Soaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s got tummy rolls what the duck has Dave got? An entire bleeping bakery.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Time for everyone to cast their votes...
👍🏼 There will be a slog today
🤢 There won’t be a slog today
My vote: 👍🏼 but it will be a very boring one as usual.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She should be getting Dave out on at least hourly walks with her
Helping him meal prep
Being supportive

however .....

it’s Dave we are talking about and maybe she has tried and failed
Maybe she’s sick of his constant bullshit
She is obviously embarrassed by him as he does not feature what so ever on her Instagram

do you think she is possibly getting compliments from other males ??? I have seen this before loads of times from friends ... they fade out their other half’s, start putting up sexier less mommy pics and then you find someone has been sliding into their DM’s

watch yourself Dave ...,...... 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She should be getting Dave out on at least hourly walks with her
Helping him meal prep
Being supportive

however .....

it’s Dave we are talking about and maybe she has tried and failed
Maybe she’s sick of his constant bullshit
She is obviously embarrassed by him as he does not feature what so ever on her Instagram

do you think she is possibly getting compliments from other males ??? I have seen this before loads of times from friends ... they fade out their other half’s, start putting up sexier less mommy pics and then you find someone has been sliding into their DM’s

watch yourself Dave ...,...... 😂😂😂😂
It would explain the constant need to prance around in her ‘need to return to ASOS’ undies.

Maybe she’s after a sugar daddy to fund her rotten lifestyle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
1) No Soph, the sloth isn’t the 3rd parent.
2) Why do we need to see you tying up the nappy bag?
3) ‘I think we’ve got a crawler’ . . No tit Soph.
4) Easter baskets didn’t arrive, Soph says they won’t mind will they - no one is under 1 and one is a dog.
5) Barney got some new white socks for Easter... and some t shirts. Why not just buy them not for easter?
6) Barney has expressed that old Mac Donald & ella kitchen chip sticks are his favourites...
7) Chip got tinned fish with all the oils too

anymore?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thought I'd jump over here as seen these two mentioned in the Brogan Tate thread. The whole thing where she has the basket and was giving the dog the sardines before Barney got his treats was very odd, Chip is not your son sOAF! anyway from what I've seen so far the nappy bag part is a brilliant metaphor for their channel, a bag of sh*t !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1) No Soph, the sloth isn’t the 3rd parent.
2) Why do we need to see you tying up the nappy bag?
3) ‘I think we’ve got a crawler’ . . No tit Soph.
4) Easter baskets didn’t arrive, Soph says they won’t mind will they - no one is under 1 and one is a dog.
5) Barney got some new white socks for Easter... and some t shirts. Why not just buy them not for easter?
6) Barney has expressed that old Mac Donald & ella kitchen chip sticks are his favourites...
7) Chip got tinned fish with all the oils too

anymore?
8) Sophie’s sister is getting some of the new look PJ’s for her birthday. How lucky

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.