Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with what you’re saying but this is completely wrong information. from also being spiked and being in healthcare you definitely don’t just pass out - they usually exaggerate the affects of alcohol to a massive extent so you can seem very very drunk and silly and angry and highly strung/emotional and ofc all the rest you said about being sick. Please don’t spread the wrong information about being spiked as it can make other people that feel they’ve been spiked feel doubt about that experience, not saying you mean it maliciously but just think it’s an important point to make!!
Completely agree, I feel a lot of the time people get drunk n black out but say they were spiked because they don’t want to admit they just drank too much or did something silly.
Hello there just to reply to the both of you.

To reiterate what happened to me - I did pass out as I sat down not long after drinking my drink closed my eyes and did not come to again until the next day where I violently vomited all day. As I stated I only had 1 drink so I was definitely not drunk. I work in the healthcare profession and have 2 nurses and a doctor in my family and after discussing it with them it was concluded I was most likely spiked with Rohypnol (known as 'date rape' drug) which is the drug more likely to make you pass out, possibly feel drowsy first as you won't pass out immediately after its been swallowed. Yes if you are spiked with another substance you may act weird or silly or it may seem you are just intoxicated; being spiked with whatever substance is called being spiked regardless and it's disgusting and evil. When you are spiked with rohypnol you will more than likely pass out; there also other drugs other than rohypnol you can pass out on after ingesting again not straight away; that's what I meant and did not to dismiss anyone elses case.

Here more information on it:

Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 21.05.24.png

I hope anyone who has ever said they were spiked would never be excused of being 'just drunk' or 'having too much' or 'did something silly'. This is the last I will comment on this thread and on this case as it has upset and triggered me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
99.9% of the time this is the case
Okay, I'm sure there are people who've thought they've been spiked before when actually they lost track of how much they drank, but I think assuming that people are lying to save face and that those instances make up the MAJORITY of spiking claims is incredibly dismissive and could also be very harmful. Personally, the reason I didn't report being spiked on more than one occasion was because I assumed it was my own fault, because the dangers and regularity of spiking had been downplayed, and because I didn't fully understand the effects that those drugs can have on you.

Assuming that people who say they've been spiked are lying to cover up their own drinking seems super unfair and adds extra unnecessary stigma to the whole thing, making other people who have been spiked less likely to come forward and report it for fear of being called liars. There's already enough stigma around young women going out drinking and 'putting themselves in danger' - I'm not sure how helpful it is to aggravate that by making it seem like they're lying about the danger too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, I'm sure there are people who've thought they've been spiked before when actually they lost track of how much they drank, but I think assuming that people are lying to save face and that those instances make up the MAJORITY of spiking claims is incredibly dismissive and could also be very harmful. Personally, the reason I didn't report being spiked on more than one occasion was because I assumed it was my own fault, because the dangers and regularity of spiking had been downplayed, and because I didn't fully understand the effects that those drugs can have on you.

Assuming that people who say they've been spiked are lying to cover up their own drinking seems super unfair and adds extra unnecessary stigma to the whole thing, making other people who have been spiked less likely to come forward and report it for fear of being called liars. There's already enough stigma around young women going out drinking and 'putting themselves in danger' - I'm not sure how helpful it is to aggravate that by making it seem like they're lying about the danger too.
No I totally get you! I was over exaggerating funnily enough my EX BOYFRIEND spiked me once just so he could get rid of me for the night 😃
What I was trying to say is I know soooo many girls that will blame them getting sloshed on being spiked and I feel like you can tell when someone’s been spiked

Reactions: 2
Hello there just to reply to the both of you.

To reiterate what happened to me - I did pass out as I sat down not long after drinking my drink closed my eyes and did not come to again until the next day where I violently vomited all day. As I stated I only had 1 drink so I was definitely not drunk. I work in the healthcare profession and have 2 nurses and a doctor in my family and after discussing it with them it was concluded I was most likely spiked with Rohypnol (known as 'date rape' drug) which is the drug more likely to make you pass out, possibly feel drowsy first as you won't pass out immediately after its been swallowed. Yes if you are spiked with another substance you may act weird or silly or it may seem you are just intoxicated; being spiked with whatever substance is called being spiked regardless and it's disgusting and evil. When you are spiked with rohypnol you will more than likely pass out; there also other drugs other than rohypnol you can pass out on after ingesting again not straight away; that's what I meant and did not to dismiss anyone elses case.

Here more information on it:

View attachment 282095

I hope anyone who has ever said they were spiked would never be excused of being 'just drunk' or 'having too much' or 'did something silly'. This is the last I will comment on this thread and on this case as it has upset and triggered me.
I wasn’t casting doubt on your story or insinuating you were lying it was just a bit of a sweeping statement to make and I didn’t want anyone being misinformed! I’m sorry if anyone has triggered you and sincerely hope you feel better soon :)

I wasn’t casting doubt on your story or insinuating you were lying it was just a bit of a sweeping statement to make and I didn’t want anyone being misinformed! I’m sorry if anyone has triggered you and sincerely hope you feel better soon :)
Also in my original post I didn’t mean you won’t ever just pass out I meant “you don’t just pass out” as in “you don’t exclusively JUST pass out” as you were dismissing the possibility of being more silly/daft etc - on rereading my reply I see how you could’ve easily misunderstood my poor wording x

And that the point I made above was wrong information, not your whole post!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
when is sophia ever gonna furnish her damn house properly? it's been months and she's sitting in a house with a bed and a random ass dining table with chairs. get your priorities straight wtf, instead of buying clothes just to wear them for 1 ig pic, how about get fking furniture for your house

Reactions: 32
when is sophia ever gonna furnish her damn house properly? it's been months and she's sitting in a house with a bed and a random ass dining table with chairs. get your priorities straight wtf, instead of buying clothes just to wear them for 1 ig pic, how about get fking furniture for your house
i know she said a bunch of things that shes ordered are back ordered but still?? is it really worth dropping 2 grand on a piece of furniture you won't have until 6 months down the line?! are they really that desperate to be 'on trend'??

Reactions: 5
i know she said a bunch of things that shes ordered are back ordered but still?? is it really worth dropping 2 grand on a piece of furniture you won't have until 6 months down the line?! are they really that desperate to be 'on trend'??
the trends will be over after that period of time too!!

Reactions: 4
Ive just watched Olivia graces corona vlog and omg I will seriously not be surprised if Sophia or ciniza get it! Their actions are manic going to London constantly going to eat out constantly it’s a madness! Fair enough I’ll admit I go to the pub once a week but where I’m from our cases are low and notts and London are getting higher by the minute I swear?

Reactions: 6
What is it with meeting subscribers and shoving their faces together for a picture? Are we not still supposed to be at least attempting to keep our distance from people??

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by this outfit... are we in summer still?is this a night out outfit? Is this her mummy Halloween costume ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
can Sophia not stand on both her legs at the same time or what, lmao so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seen someone say that cinzia looked like she had filler but in the GRWM u can see the little tiny bump still so i think she edits them out on her side profile pics

Reactions: 4
i don’t understand where tf cinzia is going in that dress in the middle of the day in nottingham, in a car park?? im from glasgow and if someone was walking about dressed like that they would get the absolute piss taken out of them like who do they think they are??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.