Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Lidias uni room and kitchen is more kitted out than Sophia’s entire house!! like what kind of world does Sophia really live in

Reactions: 32
I hated the way Sophia went on and on about not having a loaf tin and then pulled out a FLAN MOLD?? Yeah Sophia it's absurd that Cinzia would expect you to have the right baking tin for the banana bread you never shut up about, but a flan tin is absolutely normal.

Reactions: 18
i’m kinda glad the way that sophia is pulling cinzia up on her food, she could say it in a nicer way but you could tell that cinzias brain was ticking for excuses

Reactions: 10
i’m kinda glad the way that sophia is pulling cinzia up on her food, she could say it in a nicer way but you could tell that cinzias brain was ticking for excuses
I agree and coming from someone who’s been through that and out of it now by a few months (yay me lol) I think it’s actually good she mentioned it.. my best friend started to make the comments to me but it was intentionally from a good place as it made me realise I was making excuses etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whenever they vlog i feel like i can never get enough of cinzia. she’s so funny and entertaining, but i swear it feels like she’s only on camera 20% of the time? It’s always the sophia show and cinzia is just like a guest on her channel, wish we could see more of cinzias personality

Reactions: 21
Whenever they vlog i feel like i can never get enough of cinzia. she’s so funny and entertaining, but i swear it feels like she’s only on camera 20% of the time? It’s always the sophia show and cinzia is just like a guest on her channel, wish we could see more of cinzias personality
cinzia is one hundred percent carrying the channel, she’s so funny and just doenst care at all i love her

Reactions: 23
Is it healthy to eat tuna salad nearly everyday for 5/6 months? 🤨 Imagine how much mercury she must be consuming

Reactions: 8
I think its good sophia brings it up to cinz but it doesn't help that she seems so judgmental 24/7 ......

Reactions: 6
I can totally relate to Cinzia with the eating thing. But I don’t even think Sophia bringing it up will change it... let me tell you why- because when you have someone with an amazing body/naturally thin saying they eat xyz and you know that if you ate the same you would gain weight/not reach your goal it is a) annoying and frustrating because it highlights the difference between the two of you b) makes you want to restrict even more because there is a slight sense of satisfaction in starving yourself infront of your friend while they eat + saying « no thank you » makes you feel proud, like a small achievement. Sophia tormenting her might even make her feel a little smug and proud in a really twisted way because she is feeding the demon in her head telling her to starve herself. I know this sounds really deep, and Cinzia doesn’t have anorexia but that feeling of being really strict with yourself when you’re unhappy with how you look really can be a mental challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can totally relate to Cinzia with the eating thing. But I don’t even think Sophia bringing it up will change it... let me tell you why- because when you have someone with an amazing body/naturally thin saying they eat xyz and you know that if you ate the same you would gain weight/not reach your goal it is a) annoying and frustrating because it highlights the difference between the two of you b) makes you want to restrict even more because there is a slight sense of satisfaction in starving yourself infront of your friend while they eat + saying « no thank you » makes you feel proud, like a small achievement. Sophia tormenting her might even make her feel a little smug and proud in a really twisted way because she is feeding the demon in her head telling her to starve herself. I know this sounds really deep, and Cinzia doesn’t have anorexia but that feeling of being really strict with yourself when you’re unhappy with how you look really can be a mental challenge.
This is such a great description of how it is. Someone pointing out that you don't eat much is like music to your ears. I don't know if that's how everyone with disordered eating thinks, but that's my and many other people's experience. There is a very warped way of thinking that goes along with it. I can't speak to whether or not Cinzia actually experiences this, but it is incredibly common, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was something she related to.

There's also an element of who you compare yourself to specifically. I have eating struggles and I had to tell my best friend I just couldn't talk about food with her because it was so triggering when I always saw her as my competition, whereas if someone else said the same things she'd said they could be fine/ even helpful. If Cinzia feels like her and Sophia are being compared it could be the same sort of feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was actually cringing at them using Superdrug for their ad, the whole attitude towards their new jewellery line just seems so fake. We all know they'd turn their noses at cheap jewellery :ROFLMAO:

Who the duck are they trying to fool lmao

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry why would you want to wear a sweatshirt saying "girls bathroom" on...

Reactions: 9
She shouldn’t be doing it on camera though! We all know Sophia edits the vlogs, so she purposely leaves it in

Reactions: 12
This is such a great description of how it is. Someone pointing out that you don't eat much is like music to your ears. I don't know if that's how everyone with disordered eating thinks, but that's my and many other people's experience. There is a very warped way of thinking that goes along with it. I can't speak to whether or not Cinzia actually experiences this, but it is incredibly common, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was something she related to.

There's also an element of who you compare yourself to specifically. I have eating struggles and I had to tell my best friend I just couldn't talk about food with her because it was so triggering when I always saw her as my competition, whereas if someone else said the same things she'd said they could be fine/ even helpful. If Cinzia feels like her and Sophia are being compared it could be the same sort of feelings.
Yes exactly that!!! Also to that end, the girls never really seem to talk about insecurities or hate. Like I wonder if they ever feel insecure around one another. As I’d say I look more like Cinzia physically, my friends that look more like Sophia can sometimes make me feel really insecure and self loathing and IMAGINE if my job was to take pictures all day/ be side by side with them??? Of course, she could have an amazing self image which she has every right to because she is gorgeous in her own right but I’m purely projecting from my own experiences. But I would love these girls to open up about the darker sides of being an influencer. Now that I write this, they’re the only youtubers I watch that are this two dimensional about their lives, always omitting the emotionally difficult stuff. Like they engage with us like we’re fans/children not adults if ygm?

Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s mentioned her struggle with food before.
also yeah I think Sophia sees it and hence the comment but I didn’t think it was out of line.. and that’s saying something considering she does my head in lol
yeh def in their latest vlog you can tell she's restricting food again. I struggled with that (eating disorder behaviours) for so long in my early 20's and it's obvs cinz is avoiding eating much. Sad because her body and she is beautiful. It's such a bad head space to be

I agree with you 100%

Reactions: 3
Sophia trying to be sarcy and bitchy just doesn’t suit her and she’s laughing so much at herself when nothing she has said is funny, would maybe have been when they were 18 but not now, just sound childish. At least when Cinzia is sarcastic she puts on a voice and stuff and it’s clear she’s joking but Sophia just sounds like a witch, I feel sorry for Lidia sometimes because I would feel secretly quite upset if I was being spoken to like that - when you’re not in on a joke or used to that kind of banter it can get quite tiring playing along
23:13 on wards, I could just be reading too much into it but it’s rich coming from them considering all their outfits 100% came straight from Pinterest

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.