Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses who slid into Cinzia’s dms?
Im just making my way through the new single files and they really just said the new motto is “unless I’m wearing a ring I’m single”. They literally couldn’t have found a more out of touch dating quote what a bizarre thing to say. They constantly have these weird double standards because everyone knows they would have a conniption if a man said that.
I dunno why but it wouldn’t even surprise me if it was some shoddy z list footballer for Notts Forest. I’ve not listened to it though so don’t know if there’s any context that I’ve missed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally can’t stand the mean girl vibes on the podcast so some celeb slid in cinzias dms, and sophia was like “you’re not going to tell them are you” and cinzia just teases us it’s annoying like don’t even say anything! Feel like I’m sat with two mates who giggle and have secrets behind my back Cba

Any guesses who slid into Cinzia’s dms?
Im just making my way through the new single files and they really just said the new motto is “unless I’m wearing a ring I’m single”. They literally couldn’t have found a more out of touch dating quote what a bizarre thing to say. They constantly have these weird double standards because everyone knows they would have a conniption if a man said that.
Omg didn’t realise you posted this haha

Reactions: 14
Hahahaaha for all my Nottingham ladies.... are their most recent pics outside showcase cinema? 😂 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way they were laughing about “dryness” was so weird to me. It just kind of confirmed for me that they’re still quite sexually immature. Most people I know use lube for all kinds of reasons. I know the vlog wasn’t the ad but anyone listening to the podcast has seen the videos too and I just think it’s really poor advertising to be laughing like that. I just get the impression they’re looking down on people using the products.
They are sooo out of touch and sheltered because they exist almost entirely in their own little two person echo chamber. Condoms and lube stopped being funny to anyone I know when we were probably about 17? Imagine running a relationship-focused podcast and still taking the piss out of using lube :rolleyes: Their attitudes are so annoying and also potentially quite harmful to their younger viewers

Hahahaaha for all my Nottingham ladies.... are their most recent pics outside showcase cinema? 😂 dead
Haha I think you're right! Both serving real 12th birthday party vibes 😂

Reactions: 16
Did something happen with them !!! I never knew anything about this
What happened with them?!
In their podcast they briefly mentioned a situation they were in where they had to distance themselves from a friend. I don’t think they said more than that. We know Imogen is overbearing and bizzare but I would them to confirm it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Soph should have kept this in the camera roll lol, the pose is giving me year 7 energy
B539249E-A165-4FF9-9758-E6B0810521AE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I hope this works I never do it
My god, they really do act like a pair of teenage girls. The way Cinzia is mocking the idea of using lube and Sophia's bitchy little laughs. They are the worst people to promote products like that, so close-minded, judgmental and naïve.

Reactions: 13
Lube is such a .... normal thing for adults to use during sex?? They are seriously immature. I don’t understand why any company works with them, they are truly awful at doing ads.

If they don’t understand things like lube are a part of a healthy sex life, why ON EARTH are they doing a podcast giving advice to young people about relationships?? They are seriously so unqualified it’s not even funny, and (not to be extra) but it can actually be damaging if you are getting bad advice / influence like this at a young age 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 304814View attachment 304815View attachment 304818View attachment 3048192017-2018-2019-2020
The first pic i don’t believe she has filler and the second i think is when she just started with it. i personally think she looks beautiful in the first picture, the 2nd she looks great too but i think her lips are the tiniest bit too big. 2019 is where it started to go wrong i think, they started to look abit swollen and it’s gotten progressively worse from there.

sidenote: sophia looks like a roadman in that pic it looks like she’s about to catcall someone
Cinzia is so gorgeous in the first one and the second 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i wish she would appreciate the natural beauty. as long as she is happy though :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.