Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when do they eat eggs again (or sophia at least) I thought they stopped being vegan to eat fish but I don’t remember Them saying eggs? Maybe I’m wrong and have a bad memory but idk

4D826493-118C-42E4-B6C1-DCAA66EB6BBE.png

think my comments been deleted again 😢
(Don’t look at my dumb username :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need a lockdown laugh, what’s everyone’s worst Sophia and Cinzia fits of 2020? My nomination goes to Cinzia and her corset bucket hat combo she wore to go frolicking in that field

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 18.35.50.png

Couldn't find the post but someone also pointed this out on one of the threads a while ago

Reactions: 31
I know they said "if we don't laugh we'll cry" about the lockdown but the way they're joking about it still pisses me off. I'm sick of saying over and over again that its not something funny to laugh off when people are dying, the NHS is overwhelmed, mental health is declining, people are losing jobs. I know I'm preaching to the choir by saying this here but I just can't get over how they keep doing it. It's such toxic positivity to keep telling people "keep positive and we'll get through this", they're not going through what we're going through. This isn't a positive experience and we don't have to keep trying to put a positive spin on it.

Edit: also not trying to say that we should all be miserable right now, but we don't have to find a silver lining in the actual pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 18.47.23.png

Sorry but does she just wear this out as a dress? Like with nothing underneath? Surely it can't just be me that thinks that's very weird (and also probs very sweaty) 🥴

Also when S said "we're going for a walk but we wanted to dress cute so we can take outfit pics", I just don't buy that lmao. Walk my arse, more like drive somewhere, get out and take pics, then get in and drive home.

Reactions: 19
(silent reader - never commented here before I don't think - so hi) but do either of these two ever stay inside? Like we're in a lockdown where are you going??? On their stories they seem to always be outside somewhere..
To shoot content in car parks then going home and changing hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know they said "if we don't laugh we'll cry" about the lockdown but the way they're joking about it still pisses me off. I'm sick of saying over and over again that its not something funny to laugh off when people are dying, the NHS is overwhelmed, mental health is declining, people are losing jobs. I know I'm preaching to the choir by saying this here but I just can't get over how they keep doing it. It's such toxic positivity to keep telling people "keep positive and we'll get through this", they're not going through what we're going through. This isn't a positive experience and we don't have to keep trying to put a positive spin on it.

Edit: also not trying to say that we should all be miserable right now, but we don't have to find a silver lining in the actual pandemic.
They're very disconnected like in reality how is the pandemic really affecting their lives? They can't see family/friends (they're in a bubble so they can see each other but Sophia can't see her family I think?) but that's what FaceTime and zoom are for, pretty sure you can meet one member outside of your household outdoors at the moment too (quote me if i'm wrong) so they could see family if they really wanted to, their jobs are safe, they're still making money through ads and brand deals while at home, they're both home owners with mortgages they can afford to pay (unless they keep buying prada bags then they can't afford their mortgage this month am I right hahahah) literally being in lockdown has no impact on them, apart from the mental health aspects, sure they can no longer go on unnecessary trips to london, out to dinner and shopping which must be so hard for them :( but like they are financially secure and healthy and in a very fortunate position when so so many others aren't right now it's very ewww

Reactions: 13
As if they’ve locked down together. I genuinely feel sorry for cinzia, maybe this will be make or break for them

Reactions: 7
To shoot content in car parks then going home and changing hahahaha
The funnier part of this car park thing is that they have to drive in, get a ticket, take their pictures, then go pay £3.90 for the under 2 hour parking charge 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if they’ve locked down together. I genuinely feel sorry for cinzia, maybe this will be make or break for them
Where did they say this?

The funnier part of this car park thing is that they have to drive in, get a ticket, take their pictures, then go pay £3.90 for the under 2 hour parking charge 😂 😂
They do that daily and buy designer bags but Sophia can’t buy cans of tuna or home stuff or more than one knife hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always think this. Especially bc they once said they ‘could never live together’ but what other choice of company/friends do they have other than each other honestly?...

Reactions: 9
Where did they say this?

They do that daily and buy designer bags but Sophia can’t buy cans of tuna or home stuff or more than one knife hahahahaha
Priorities... i'm sure those parking charges will be racking up daily if they keep this up. May as well just apply for a parking permit.

Reactions: 1
Where did they say this?
Just saw this on Sophia story

I always think this. Especially bc they once said they ‘could never live together’ but what other choice of company/friends do they have other than each other honestly?...
Yeah I find this so weird, I would love to live with any of my best friends! Especially in a big house with lots of space

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.