Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youbetterst0p

I get the feeling Sophia is a bit tight when it comes to spending money if it’s not on “luxury” items and I’m including all kinds of clothes in that not just designer. When it comes to like essentials and things she defo begrudges spending her money on stuff like food, furniture etc prob because her mom always bought everything for her. That’s The impression I get

Reactions: 30

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
But why do people spike drinks (when there isn’t a possibility of sexual assault)??
I would say they get a sick thrill out of targeting a girl, spiking her drink and watching her decline. Potentially might even film it and post it online for others, voyeurism is big on the dark web. Sadly there are a lot of fucked men out there that put us at risk everyday

• Sad
  • Sick

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I agree with what you’re saying but this is completely wrong information. from also being spiked and being in healthcare you definitely don’t just pass out - they usually exaggerate the affects of alcohol to a massive extent so you can seem very very drunk and silly and angry and highly strung/emotional and ofc all the rest you said about being sick. Please don’t spread the wrong information about being spiked as it can make other people that feel they’ve been spiked feel doubt about that experience, not saying you mean it maliciously but just think it’s an important point to make!!
Completely agree, I feel a lot of the time people get drunk n black out but say they were spiked because they don’t want to admit they just drank too much or did something silly.
Hello there just to reply to the both of you.

To reiterate what happened to me - I did pass out as I sat down not long after drinking my drink closed my eyes and did not come to again until the next day where I violently vomited all day. As I stated I only had 1 drink so I was definitely not drunk. I work in the healthcare profession and have 2 nurses and a doctor in my family and after discussing it with them it was concluded I was most likely spiked with Rohypnol (known as 'date rape' drug) which is the drug more likely to make you pass out, possibly feel drowsy first as you won't pass out immediately after its been swallowed. Yes if you are spiked with another substance you may act weird or silly or it may seem you are just intoxicated; being spiked with whatever substance is called being spiked regardless and it's disgusting and evil. When you are spiked with rohypnol you will more than likely pass out; there also other drugs other than rohypnol you can pass out on after ingesting again not straight away; that's what I meant and did not to dismiss anyone elses case.

Here more information on it:

Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 21.05.24.png

I hope anyone who has ever said they were spiked would never be excused of being 'just drunk' or 'having too much' or 'did something silly'. This is the last I will comment on this thread and on this case as it has upset and triggered me.

• Heart

saweetie

Chatty Member
i wish sophia would stop overlining her lips practically threefold. i get the feeling she thinks she’s above most girls for not having her lips done but girl, please step away from the lipliner 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Kindred_

VIP Member
Oh ffs another flop video. Can’t watch it and hear all about how they don’t have scales “but it’ll be fine” “it looks ok” “this is 100g right” “it looks like 100g”
Everything they do is so half arsed. Can’t we have abit of effort and an enjoyable video to watch, is that so hard to do.

Taetae95

Sophia & Cinzia #8 - Nose scrunches and car park germs, not an original bone in these girls

Chex

I don’t get how these two are supposed to be big fashion influencers when Cinzia couldn’t wear the outfit in small Starbucks? Just makes me think they don’t wear half the clothes they put on insta and she defo wouldn’t wear that Juicy tracksuit in public.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
If she can buy matching Dior trainers, a Balenciaga hat and a shitty jacquemus keyring all in the same week im pretty sure she can fork out on soma tuna.

THIS GIRL IS RIDICULOUS

• Heart
  • Haha

Milalemjave1

C078498F-1762-4126-BE28-FECF95C3E35D.jpeg
BFE12024-26A9-4A67-8C49-F029DF90D995.jpeg
5F7CE2B2-2BB3-419C-9FB0-B08652A0FFF7.jpeg
BBB55FD8-49A2-4549-A06D-903280807DEB.jpeg
2017-2018-2019-2020
The first pic i don’t believe she has filler and the second i think is when she just started with it. i personally think she looks beautiful in the first picture, the 2nd she looks great too but i think her lips are the tiniest bit too big. 2019 is where it started to go wrong i think, they started to look abit swollen and it’s gotten progressively worse from there.

sidenote: sophia looks like a roadman in that pic it looks like she’s about to catcall someone

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

rainonme

Chatty Member
we’ve been explicitly told to stay at home unless it is absolutely essential. what part of posing in a stinking car park looking like they got dressed in the dark is essential? they make me fume. pretty much everyone has had to sacrifice so much this year, and continue to do so, while they just carry on thinking the world revolves around instagram. tragic!

ogbblol

Chatty Member
saw a comment on their recent vid saying that the slogan on the new TGB merch might say ‘his loss’.... can’t see the comment anymore though, but in the vid you can see it says ‘his’.

- only thing Lewis lost was the all expenses paid for holidays
096E964E-3705-499F-A518-3E4089AD6B85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hissmcnelly

Sophia has always got a face like a slapped arse when cinzia is talking 😂

Something up soph?
1333607F-C7C5-4DB7-9F92-888B7281777C.png
AFA4A9E7-9EDE-42A1-81D8-2587E59E6D87.png
7F1DBEE0-1D19-462F-9B2F-BB1EF5ADBF98.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

PennyLane321

How does Sophia have the cheek to roll her eyes whenever Cinzia talks when she can’t understand the concept of cookie dough 🥴