Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with their ‘loyal subscribers’ 😂 their fast fashion consumption is disgusting, and I’m so glad that the majority of the comments are calling them out - it’s about bloody time

00770753-FF57-4164-8BFC-625F66C586FA.jpeg

Reactions: 4
They literally don’t reply to comments. I don’t remember the last time they did. I’ve also subbed them for years and never got a reply back to a message on any socials :/ what are they even doing. Most influencers dedicate a good amount of time to replying to people
lmao only time i ever got a reply was for calling cinzia out for reposting pinterest pics for aEsThEtIc purposes and just not finding the creator which is usually super easy to do.

Reactions: 6
I watched 6 minutes of that video and clicked off. I normally like Sophia but she was being an absolute witch. What a cow. And I saw maybe 3 positive comments out of a whole lot of negative ones. People are getting bored and quick.

Reactions: 6
So this is outing myself here but look how many times I’ve DM’D Sophia and she’s never replied, the vast majority was before I found this thread so don’t judge pls xx #fangirl
Girl me too and the last time I sent something I got offended and fed up that she didn't reply so I unsent all the messages to make me feel better hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Girl me too and the last time I sent something I got offended and fed up that she didn't reply so I unsent all the messages to make me feel better hahahaha
She just put on her story a DM from someone 🙄 hello Sophia hun I’ve been messaging you for two and a half years 😂😂😂

I’m gonna unsend my messages now after posting it on here Hahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t deal with their ‘loyal subscribers’ 😂 their fast fashion consumption is disgusting, and I’m so glad that the majority of the comments are calling them out - it’s about bloody time

View attachment 274949
It’s literally their job to try on clothes. They get paid thousands for such an easy job and they still can’t be bothered to put in the smallest amount of effort. They do duck all with their days, they could’ve missed one day shopping at Zara and eating at restaurants to properly film the haul. Their ‘fans’ are so delusional, I don’t know why they even bother licking their arses bc they don’t even respond to comments

Reactions: 21
That video felt so rushed? Like hey we gotta upload this let's quickly film it. Cinzia barely finished showing her item and Sophia just interrupts to show her item off. Def the vibes from Sophia were off also. I can't believe influencers can earn so much to do so little. It's insulting to people who work and/or study hard in real life jobs.

Reactions: 17
What is going on with Sophia in this new video omg??

Also not to be corny or anything but money really doesn’t but you happiness and it’s shown in their attitudes, especially Sophia. Feel like they’re buying all this stuff to fill a void lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sophie’s sarcastic ‘wow, that’s a splurge’ comment at Cinzia's £100 coat. Clearly that’s just pocket change to her now 🙄

I 100% agree with this especially the last bit. Since they broke up with their exes, was when things started to change massively. Like you said it seems like they’re trying to fill a void and I get the impression they have no idea what to do or how to do it.

I get the feeling Sophia brought a house maybe thinking that it would be good for her however I get the vibe she isn’t enjoying it as much as she expected and it’s a lot harder than she anticipated, I also think she probably feels really lonely in this big house with no one else there. Same with Cinzia buying her flat? We haven’t seen her once there (idk if she has moved in yet or even brought it but I’m sure she did??) i was expecting to see more home hauls and the moving in process, the nesting kind of phase however it seems like that’s been avoided by all these trips to london 😅
I don’t think Covid has helped either as I know it’s impacted everyone in some way, I think this may have made them feel a little more lonelier and lost too.

I definitely think there is more going on behind what we’re shown, I actually think they’re a bit lost (evidently in their outfits🥴🤣) and stuck, they don’t have much to their life with just buying clothes all the time. They don’t have many friends if any apart from one another, I can’t help but think they must actually feel quite empty inside with all these big changes and putting on a show for the camera.

That’s just my opinion anyway, please correct me if I got anything wrong

What is going on with Sophia in this new video omg??

Also not to be corny or anything but money really doesn’t but you happiness and it’s shown in their attitudes, especially Sophia. Feel like they’re buying all this stuff to fill a void lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 02.31.10.png

Not sure if this was someone from here but this comment hit just about every point that annoys me about S&C these days. Also the only comment I saw calling them out for just copying other people's outfits, which was nice to see. Genuinely pleasantly surprised at how many fans seem to have grown tired of everything they've been doing lately, and I say pleasantly because I kind of assumed most people would just keep eating it up, but the number of negative comments is honestly overwhelming. Like, they couldn't possibly even delete the negative comments at this point because they would be left with about ten comments. God I reeeally hope they start listening to what everyone is telling them.

Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 02.38.26.png

Also this comment killed me haha someone else hating their whole "aUtUmN iS sUcH a ViBe" phase

Reactions: 22
I just wish they’d bloody read the feedback and see that this is “content” is tone deaf and unnecessary.

They could do so many other videos that do not involved spending so much bloody money on materialistic things.

Is the next vid gonna be a London Vlog? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seriously think they are shopping so much because they are single and have no one else to hang out with and nothing else to do. They have soooo many clothes, all they have to do is look at all their favourite insta pics and recreate looks from the clothes they have. Also wow Sophia £100 is definitely a splurge on a coat when you aren't paid £1000s to make 20 second videos on razors

Reactions: 20
She just put on her story a DM from someone 🙄 hello Sophia hun I’ve been messaging you for two and a half years 😂😂😂

I’m gonna unsend my messages now after posting it on here Hahahaha
They always screenshot some but never reply looool. I doubt those people got a response either

Reactions: 3
They've seen the comments because they've added "some of these are affiliate links angels" to the description box

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.