Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really starting to believe they genuinely just do not give a tit... they’ve had so many comments on so many videos and nothing has changed, it’s crazy. Guess since they have those arse-sook followers that still comment on everything and believe they are all bff’s, so any negative comments are just white noise to them - or “hate”. Cannot believe how much they’ve changed.

Reactions: 23
I’m really starting to believe they genuinely just do not give a tit... they’ve had so many comments on so many videos and nothing has changed, it’s crazy. Guess since they have those arse-sook followers that still comment on everything and believe they are all bff’s, so any negative comments are just white noise to them - or “hate”. Cannot believe how much they’ve changed.
Yup, the comments have been like this for over a year now. They only ever do try on when it’s an ad. They’re a joke and they definitely brush it off saying the comments are just jealousy. When people say “it’s their job” I just think no it isn’t... not a single person watched them in the early days for their fashion! It was for the fun GRWM vids, drunk behaviour and normal girl next door vibes. Now they’re so bleeping vapid it hurts

Reactions: 15
Not sure how you can rave about items in a haul when half of the stuff is still in wrapping/unopened?? at least try them on so you're giving people honest opinions on fit/quality/sizing. Can't be that great when half of it usually ends up on depot.

It's sad because everything I loved about them is gone and they've become everything I hate about yt'ers and influencers

Reactions: 17
Is it only me that finds it sad that they are adamant on doing their own little Halloween?... just the two of them? Insisting on getting a costume made just to take some pictures and tiktoks and they’re saying that proudly💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their new video reminding me why I unsubscribed 🙄 boring, unorganised and very sneaky not disclosing affiliate links

Sophia is just bad vibes too. I don’t know who gassed her into thinking she’s a savage she just radiates bitchy little hobbit energy

29649C14-2E8C-46D4-B5DC-A664C0C32EBF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can Sophia not just let cinzia talk, she doesn’t usually bother me that much but good lord get your head out your ass🙄🥴

Reactions: 8
Is it only me that finds it sad that they are adamant on doing their own little Halloween?... just the two of them? Insisting on getting a costume made just to take some pictures and tiktoks and they’re saying that proudly💀
if it was normal times yes but in these times no 🤣🤣

There’s even more negative comments now. About 70% of them are negative. I also think their views have gone down the past few months, at least on hauls looool. love to see how this is going to pan out because rn they are in rapid decline and if they don’t change up the content and stop with the excessive spending they’re going to lose a lot of their og fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Nooo idea who Sophia thinks she is. Vile behaviour towards her best friend regardless whether they have a sister relationship or not. Boys don’t find that attractive sof doll.

bleeping annoying the fact they’re like “If we were to try all these clothes on we would be here for hours”...god knows how they’d last in any other job! Will only try clothes on for a sponsored video. People saying oh of course they’re not going to be the same people as they were 4 years ago, doesn’t mean they have to all of a sudden start bragging about a selfridges trip every week. Just proves money can’t buy class.

Reactions: 27
Has she read the comments? Or are they that delusional and don’t pay attention?
They literally don’t reply to comments. I don’t remember the last time they did. I’ve also subbed them for years and never got a reply back to a message on any socials :/ what are they even doing. Most influencers dedicate a good amount of time to replying to people

Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed. If they cba with their followers I cba with them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yep never seen them reply to anyone! I’m unsubscribing as we’re what makes them be able to afford all these clothes, this is their job yet they can never be bothered to speak to their subscribers
They literally don’t reply to comments. I don’t remember the last time they did. I’ve also subbed them for years and never got a reply back to a message on any socials :/ what are they even doing. Most influencers dedicate a good amount of time to replying to people

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Just thought it was really interesting to read the comments on their Private Parts podcast episode on Youtube (since it just came up on my Youtube suggested). Here is a sample:

"Finding it a bit odd how open Sophia is about her boyfriend’s emotions over the break up? If I was her boyfriend and saw this I’d be embarrassed"

"Wow seeing a different side to them here, especially Sophia. Also, didn’t he break up with her? Her tik tok says otherwise."

"I like them but they're being so mean about their exes!"

"I used to be obsessed with Sophia and Cinzia but lately they seem so stuck up and bitchy. Like planning to break up with your boyfriends and they safe time???? & laughing and joking about cinzia made her boyfriend cry? Not the nice girls they used to be"

"Wow they are really mean"

"Hope they get pied in the future way too stuck up"

The tides are really changing for these girls, I hope they notice quickly before it's too late...

Reactions: 23

Just thought it was really interesting to read the comments on their Private Parts podcast episode on Youtube (since it just came up on my Youtube suggested). Here is a sample:

"Finding it a bit odd how open Sophia is about her boyfriend’s emotions over the break up? If I was her boyfriend and saw this I’d be embarrassed"

"Wow seeing a different side to them here, especially Sophia. Also, didn’t he break up with her? Her tik tok says otherwise."

"I like them but they're being so mean about their exes!"

"I used to be obsessed with Sophia and Cinzia but lately they seem so stuck up and bitchy. Like planning to break up with your boyfriends and they safe time???? & laughing and joking about cinzia made her boyfriend cry? Not the nice girls they used to be"

"Wow they are really mean"

"Hope they get pied in the future way too stuck up"

The tides are really changing for these girls, I hope they notice quickly before it's too late...
Oh my god I forgot about that tiktok!!!

So this is outing myself here but look how many times I’ve DM’D Sophia and she’s never replied, the vast majority was before I found this thread so don’t judge pls xx #fangirl

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So this is outing myself here but look how many times I’ve DM’D Sophia and she’s never replied, the vast majority was before I found this thread so don’t judge pls xx #fangirl
I can’t see it 😩

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.