Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm defo not watching their overdone dull ass personality of a haul. Remind me again why I'm still subscribed

Reactions: 5
Literally imagine sitting on your arse showing clothes you’ve bought (not even trying them on) and thinking job well done..SHAMEFUL

Reactions: 22
Most of those clothes were fugly and I’m sorry but I just can’t with Cinzia’s fillers or her hair looking like it was ironed directly on to her scalp.

Reactions: 6
Omg comments on their latest haul. Lots of people calling them out Hahahah look before they delete

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I haven’t seen the vid but a fair few comments saying bad vibes from Sophia towards Cinzia? can someone explain pls

Reactions: 4
Most of those clothes were fugly and I’m sorry but I just can’t with Cinzia’s fillers or her hair looking like it was ironed directly on to her scalp.
Her lips definitely look overfilled IMO, she has a beak going on now

Reactions: 7
It actually shocks me how their outfits are all influenced. Just go shopping and buy what you like, not just what you've found the likes Bella Hadid wearing 🙄.

Reactions: 17
Sophia was just making comments to Cinzia like “well if you were listening” and being passive aggressive. And giving her really dirty bitchy looks 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I am 10 mins into the new haul and had to come on here cus WOW i cannot believe what a cow Sophia is being to Cinzia!!!! She is literally giving her sly digs constantly. Poor cinzia. Literally can't wait for the day she sacks sophia off and does her own content.

Reactions: 16
This is toxic to me, if my sister was constantly uploading pics where she was completely altered I’d have a serious talk with her. Not to mention the outfit is tit bc I’d also tell her that. Hyping someone up isn’t alway good it can be dangerous- Cinzias just feeding into the idea that she needs to have a perfect body to be pretty

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How does Sophia think Cinzia's £100 pound leather trench is a splurge when her sherpa coat is £289??
She genuinely can't dress for tit so seems like she buys whatever is expensive. Definitely getting extremely bad vibes from Sophia in this video

Reactions: 14
Hey the YR user is me😄. Undisclosed affiliate links are so skeevy and they've been doing it for over a year. I've reported them to the ASA before but all they said is that they notified them but nothing has changed 😑.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is toxic to me, if my sister was constantly uploading pics where she was completely altered I’d have a serious talk with her. Not to mention the outfit is tit bc I’d also tell her that. Hyping someone up isn’t alway good it can be dangerous- Cinzias just feeding into the idea that she needs to have a perfect body to be pretty
Omg how does she expect us to believe where the wall has changed colour next to her arm isn’t edited!
Also haven’t watched the video, shall I give them the view or no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey the YR user is me😄. Undisclosed affiliate links are so skeevy and they've been doing it for over a year. I've reported them to the ASA before but all they said is that they notified them but nothing has changed 😑.
I’ve left a very passive aggressive comment also 😂

Edit: I’m winding up a minion and I’m loving it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally imagine sitting on your arse showing clothes you’ve bought (not even trying them on) and thinking job well done..SHAMEFUL
Which might be slightly excusable as some YouTubers are stuck in olden YouTube days when holding clothes up was enough but we won't even see them style these on Instagram reels at least.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.