Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way they just hop onto whatever trend they think is aesthetically pleasing at the time and then ditch it as soon as another one goes along shows how unoriginal they are

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the girls will follow the new COVID rules, since Nottinghamshire is under tier 2 and they can’t mix households indoors but can go out, they also are not supposed to travel if necessary...

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the girls will follow the new COVID rules, since Nottinghamshire is under tier 2 and they can’t mix households indoors but can go out, they also are not supposed to travel if necessary...
Taking pictures on people’s doorsteps in Chelsea is necessary though, as is sushi, matcha, and Kings Road Zara xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me wonder if they’ll “live” together for a few months or move back in with their families etc. I hope they’ve taken all their London photos ready to post throughout their local lockdown...

Taking pictures on people’s doorsteps in Chelsea is necessary though, as is sushi, matcha, and Kings Road Zara xx

Reactions: 1
Am i right in thinking that as long as sophia isnt seeing fiona or anyone else indoors she could have a bubble with cinzia as she lives alone or is that wrong

Reactions: 3
Am i right in thinking that as long as sophia isnt seeing fiona indoors she could have a bubble with cinzia has she lives alone or is that wrong
Yeah that is the rule but she also can’t visit Fiona outdoors either as households can’t mix at all. Can’t see her choosing between her mom or cinzia. she will pick cinzia publicly as her support bubble and snidely still visit the family home

Reactions: 4
All their photos are looking the exact same and so dull, even in different outfits!! Can they switch it up

Reactions: 6
not gonna lie this is probably my favourite fashion 'phase' of theirs. but the pictures are killing it for me

Reactions: 11
Genuinely cant cope w C posting all her insta pics onto her story. This ladder did my head in n she made me see it twice!!!!!👋 vary ur content pls girls its so BORING and unREFINed
I don’t get how she even gets any likes on her pics cause once I’ve had to sit and tap through the whole post on her story I can never be arsed to like it when it comes up on my feed

Reactions: 4
It baffles me that C bought an entire outfit to recreate one picture she saw of Kylie Jenner in January and then she'll never wear again. She even said instead of wearing it again she'd recreate it in black or grey. Kind of sad really.

Reactions: 17
cinzia is such a bad influence when shopping “just get them” “you need them” i mean im sure they can afford it but spending £80 on some boots for like 2 insta pics i-

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.