Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS I SAID I WORKED IN SM. I SAW THIS DAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

NOW SIT DOWN
I do too and this is a daily occurrence! White influencers are 10000% preferred as sad as it is - it happens. Sophia and Cinzia’s management have never replied to my business’ emails though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe our fees are too low lol 🤫

the cheek of sophia to write a caption like that and actually tag zara in her post like she’s pretending she’s only joking but we all know she’s being serious, thank god they don’t do sponsorships

Reactions: 19
I think S&C will grow out of this phase where they are constantly following trends and have no unique personal style, they still act like immature teenagers in the majority of the lives tbh. I feel like as they get older they'll realise that there's more to life than fast fashion, designer everything and copycat trends, and look back at their old selves and cringe.

Someday soon they'll actually have to live in the real world and need to branch out more than just each other. I honestly couldn't imagine only having one best friend as they do with each other, their view of life must be soo limited.
Totally agree think they’ll do it for max another 6 months and have filming rooms/makeup room/dressinf room in their new places where tehy stand up all their designer packaging in the backround and then realise how unrelatable and cringe it all is. N then talk about 2020 as their year they got addicted to designer brands. Idk if anyone else watchs MakeupByMichaelFinch but if u do, he had rhe exact same thing i nearly unsubscribed cos everything he bought was designer. And now hes much more subtle n just seems to have grown out of it (apologies for the essay lol)

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused how they know eachother?? Never seen them together before and she’s not even a big influencer.

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused how they know eachother?? Never seen them together before and she’s not even a big influencer.
This is probs a reach but maybe another clothing collab of some sort or they could be affiliates? The girl has her own clothing brand 👀

Rrez owns a clothing brand and Cinzia has always supported her by buying so I assume they got close that way. Definitely started off from Insta and Sophia just comes with Cinzia so 😂

They are the epitome of money can’t buy style. They buy all this designer stuff yet their outfits are the worst they have ever been. No consistency - I doubt they even like half the outfits.

I much preferred when Sophia wore basic tees, mom jeans etc much more stylish and wearable.

Their outfits rn are actually tragic, I find myself regularly laughing at them.

Reactions: 31
Don’t get me wrong Lidia is soooo annoying the way she buys soooo much fast fashion shite but at least she can justify not spending cartloads of money on impulsive designer products

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong Lidia is soooo annoying the way she buys soooo much fast fashion shite but at least she can justify not spending cartloads of money on impulsive designer products
Most likely because she doesn’t have that level of money. If she did I am sure she’d be just like S&C with the spending

Reactions: 17
Most likely because she doesn’t have that level of money. If she did I am sure she’d be just like S&C with the spending
very true but with the amount of tit (that all looks exactly the same) she buys from zara and cafe nero she could deffo afford to buy designer stuff if she was smarter with her money and bought like one big meaningful purchase instead of a tit load of stuff she'll probs wear once

Reactions: 5
what were the racist comments? sorry i must have missed this!!
it’s cinzia deleting comments calling her out for taking pics on private property for me

sweeping it under the rug in classic ‘influencer’ style just like their racist comments we didn’t get an apology for. they clearly don’t give a flying duck about anything but themselves

They are the epitome of money can’t buy style. They buy all this designer stuff yet their outfits are the worst they have ever been. No consistency - I doubt they even like half the outfits.

I much preferred when Sophia wore basic tees, mom jeans etc much more stylish and wearable.

Their outfits rn are actually tragic, I find myself regularly laughing at them.
I really hope they see this 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.