Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yessss I'd love that i'm 5'2 and i genuinely struggle to get clothes that suit me like i CANNOT wear dresses, trousers or skirts from the regular range and even long sleeved tops are too long and are very disproportionate on my body i hate so much watching haul videos and seeing influencers wearing clothes I know I couldn't wear (trousers are the worst because I know they'd be trailing and i'm not really gonna pay to get everything i buy taken up) and im pretty sure a lot of the stuff Cinzia tries on is the same she just doesn't show it properly in the videos/can afford to get clothes adjusted like it would be nice if them to do that because not many influencers do cryyy seeing tall girls pulling off stuff is so sad lol especially when most petite ranges are tit except asos
I'm 5'2 as well and I have the exact same issue and I feel like there's not a whole lot of coverage on petite ranges so it would be a good market for them to tap into.

Reactions: 4
I'm 5'2 as well and I have the exact same issue and I feel like there's not a whole lot of coverage on petite ranges so it would be a good market for them to tap into.
I think there's a demand 😭 plus a lot of the petite ranges from Topshop and asos have the same items in regular and tall so it wouldn't really be excluding people (just the petite sections will only have like 100 items and the regular will have like 10,000 so it's harder to find stuff that's in trend/what influencers are wearing) it would just be nice to see and show them buying stuff that suits their body better especially cinzia because when i've worn regular fit dresses in the past even if it looks ok enough to get away with there's always a massive difference in how the fit looks on me if it get a petite one it's just way more flattering when it's tailored to your body

I'm kinda alarmed by their spending like do they have a sugar daddy on the side now that they're both single or?!

They both bought houses, constant trips to London, endless shopping. Maybe im bitter but you're telling me Youtube and Ads pay for all of that?!?! sign me up 😂 😂 😂
As someone who has lived at home with my parents briefly whilst working full time at a good job, I can definitely see how they have so much money.

If you're living at a house where you don't have any outgoings at all for the past 3 years and take-home pay of like £4000/month, you could save £2500/month for a house deposit and still have loads of disposable income for expensive clothes/meals/holidays etc. With Youtube Adsense, weekly podcast sponsorships, 4+ instagram ads/month and depop sales, I can imagine they are earning £10000/month (gross pay for both) or more.

This social media money is crazyyyyyy!

Reactions: 16
As someone who has lived at home with my parents briefly whilst working full time at a good job, I can definitely see how they have so much money.

If you're living at a house where you don't have any outgoings at all for the past 3 years and take-home pay of like £4000/month, you could save £2500/month for a house deposit and still have loads of disposable income for expensive clothes/meals/holidays etc. With Youtube Adsense, weekly podcast sponsorships, 4+ instagram ads/month and depop sales, I can imagine they are earning £10000/month (gross pay) or more.

Agree this is what I was saying before 👏🏼 x

If you're living at a house where you don't have any outgoings at all for the past 3 years and take-home pay of like £4000/month, you could save £2500/month for a house deposit and still have loads of disposable income for expensive clothes/meals/holidays etc. With Youtube Adsense, weekly podcast sponsorships, 4+ instagram ads/month and depop sales, I can imagine they are earning £10000/month (gross pay for both) or more.

The money is wild isn’t it!!
But what I don’t understand is how cinzia has the guts to spend thousands on designer and not a crash course to get her license, I know different peoples priorities are different but things like that blow my mind.

Reactions: 9
The money is wild isn’t it!!
But what I don’t understand is how cinzia has the guts to spend thousands on designer and not a crash course to get her license, I know different peoples priorities are different but things like that blow my mind.
I can’t imagine not being able to drive it to me is independence. If you live in London I understand because you can use public transport very easily but still for me it’s a necessity. My brother in law doesn’t drive and I find it strange but that’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Okay calling Birmingham grotty is uncalled for 😭😂
Sorry😂 i actually do quite like the bullring tbh but appreciate that people who don’t live near bham don’t exactly flock to it

social media money is crazzzyyyyy but it’s short-lived & anyone wise would be saving as much as they can right now, cause when you’re 40 no one is gonna be watching (i mean maybe still some youtube views but plt will be doing their ads with the new young influencers not the older ones and ads are where most money comes from). Not that i’ll still be aware of who they are in 15 years, but it would be interesting to see how things pan out for them/influencers generally cause that pay cheque is gonna decline rapidly with age

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued to see how to influencer scene is going to pan out tbh, whether it’ll be around in 10/20 years time or there will be something new. I also wonder how it will impact people such as S&C as I don’t really see them in an office job in 20 years time, nor do they see to be saving or investing their money wisely atm from their recent actions.

Does anyone else wonder this too or just me?😅

Sorry😂 i actually do quite like the bullring tbh but appreciate that people who don’t live near bham don’t exactly flock to it

social media money is crazzzyyyyy but it’s short-lived & anyone wise would be saving as much as they can right now, cause when you’re 40 no one is gonna be watching (i mean maybe still some youtube views but plt will be doing their ads with the new young influencers not the older ones and ads are where most money comes from). Not that i’ll still be aware of who they are in 15 years, but it would be interesting to see how things pan out for them/influencers generally cause that pay cheque is gonna decline rapidly with age

Reactions: 5
I think S&C will grow out of this phase where they are constantly following trends and have no unique personal style, they still act like immature teenagers in the majority of the lives tbh. I feel like as they get older they'll realise that there's more to life than fast fashion, designer everything and copycat trends, and look back at their old selves and cringe.

Someday soon they'll actually have to live in the real world and need to branch out more than just each other. I honestly couldn't imagine only having one best friend as they do with each other, their view of life must be soo limited.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.