Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to think of poor Fiona during this time, she’s going to be working overtime trying to flog all those Zara clothes and boots on depop in a few weeks time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m dead at sophias last insta post what the actual duck is she doing 😂 the fact that cinzia stood there saying yeah look like you’ve just been hung looks cute

Can I just address the shopping issue, I’ve been made redundant from a job in retail in BIRMINGHAM city centre, hundreds of us lost our jobs in a store and these girls are funding London payroll in just zara only, which doesn’t NEED funding. I actually appreciate they’re pumping their money back into the economy but they’re doing it all wrong and at the wrong place.
They could be shopping in Birmingham bullring and city centre and spread their money around in all the flagships and help out businesses that are local to them (local being west mids)
Slightly (extremely) ridiculous to suggest that they should be spending their money in a variety of shops that they don’t want to spend it in instead of where they want to spend it for the sake of the economy😂 I’m all for complaining about their fast fashion consumption/generally how much they spend, but which specific fast fashion shop they spend it in is really not a concern, and suggesting they drag themselves to grotty birmingham bullring to spend their money in places they don’t want to is just silly. No rational person would do that

Reactions: 25
I’m all for complaining about their fast fashion consumption/generally how much they spend, but which specific fast fashion shop they spend it in is really not a concern
I agree! Im sure the owner of Zara (who’s worth 68 billion) could step in at any point to stop mass job losses I don’t see why everyday people are being blamed instead of the company valued at 18.4 billion who actually owe you loyalty as employers. The anger is being misdirected

Reactions: 3
The top comments on their latest haul. Glad their subscribers are starting to see through them👀
A4A97488-7386-4FCE-BD7A-C766309E6080.png

Reactions: 32
The top comments on their latest haul. Glad their subscribers are starting to see through them👀View attachment 272581
You know I like videos where people do 5 ways to wear something because they are wearable outfits. I can think of one item I’ve liked which Sophia wore and that’s about it in the past few months. I’m not going to watch it plus my partner finds Cinzia really irritating and puts his head phones in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of race, how the fxck do they get away with tanning so dark? Surely this is blackfishing to some extent?
E68DF02A-E156-496F-9FA2-85CCE5214480.png
E2B6EB33-BA56-4AC3-B2B9-16E0BA90D8EB.jpeg
67E92EF2-B51D-4E00-BD02-C8C3A364E700.jpeg
BB9183AB-8D6B-4CDD-8504-3967A99DE129.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Everyone always says they look shorter IRL I deffo see that here !
Sophia looks tinyyy there. I wonder why they don't do some sort of series testing out petite brands or something. I'd capitalise on that market if I were them

Reactions: 9
Sophia looks tinyyy there. I wonder why they don't do some sort of series testing out petite brands or something. I'd capitalise on that market if I were them
yessss I'd love that i'm 5'2 and i genuinely struggle to get clothes that suit me like i CANNOT wear dresses, trousers or skirts from the regular range and even long sleeved tops are too long and are very disproportionate on my body i hate so much watching haul videos and seeing influencers wearing clothes I know I couldn't wear (trousers are the worst because I know they'd be trailing and i'm not really gonna pay to get everything i buy taken up) and im pretty sure a lot of the stuff Cinzia tries on is the same she just doesn't show it properly in the videos/can afford to get clothes adjusted like it would be nice if them to do that because not many influencers do cryyy seeing tall girls pulling off stuff is so sad lol especially when most petite ranges are tit except asos

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.