Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kinda alarmed by their spending like do they have a sugar daddy on the side now that they're both single or?!

They both bought houses, constant trips to London, endless shopping. Maybe im bitter but you're telling me Youtube and Ads pay for all of that?!?! sign me up 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm kinda alarmed by their spending like do they have a sugar daddy on the side now that they're both single or?!

They both bought houses, constant trips to London, endless shopping. Maybe im bitter but you're telling me Youtube and Ads pay for all of that?!?! sign me up 😂 😂 😂
I think its a combination of bank of mum and dad, and the fact that they are society's standard of beauty (white, kinda skinny, influenzas)

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s the bank of mum and dad they probably earn a few grand a month depending on YouTube views and ads they do even influencers who are much smaller seem to have a lot of money like Gemma miles or Laura meachem. I have a job at a large company and have a decent salary and I will buy a designer bag or item however I have these for special occasions and see it as a treat which I think about.

Reactions: 7
omg sophias pics are so cringe lately, like the posing and facial expressions. none of it looks natural for her, its all so forced.

like obviously ALL their pictures arent natural but i feel like cinzia is more of a 'natural' when it comes to posing and taking pics compared to sophia

Reactions: 22
AS I SAID I WORKED IN SM. I SAW THIS DAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

NOW SIT DOWN
Sorry that u saw that daily but I feel like you need to elaborate on your point? It’s got nothing to do with race, there are plenty successful influencers that aren’t “white and skinny” as you worded it

Sorry that u saw that daily but I feel like you need to elaborate on your point? It’s got nothing to do with race, there are plenty successful influencers that aren’t “white and skinny” as you worded it
Girl, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the year of BLM can you just stop talking, If you would like a cv- 5 years in sm

Stop coming with your own beliefs and perhaps take time to listen?? Anywaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss CHILE, we moving on because Sophia and Cinzia will be doing some other dumbass stuff to talk about now they are single and "thriving" Cinzia fav word lol

This post signifies the end of this discussion xxxxxx

Reactions: 6
It does, actually. There was a whole influencer exposé that showed that non-white influencers are often underpaid or tricked into not being paid at all. It’s a huge issue and I’m glad someone raised it. Not to mention white influencers trying to look racially ambiguous with changing their skin colour/ over tanning and over plumping their lips. Need I remind you of Sophia and Cinzia hashtagging #getblack?
There are a TON of non-white influencers who are more creative and interesting than S&C with half the followers.
Then again, a lot of people are just closet racists so refuse to take notice of these issues 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Race has a lot to do with it actually. Loads of influencers have talked about the pay/opportunity disparity.

Reactions: 27
S&C aren't the first girls to level up but I'm surprised at how quickly a lil money has changed them tbh. Other influencers who make decent money still seem grounded. S&C have turned into the type to buy designer toilet paper just because.

Reactions: 23
Whoever said they were looking for a Zara collab you weren’t joking Hahahah
They'd need to queue up behind Melissa's wardrobe for that one. I know Zara don't do sponsorships so #nevergonnahappen but I'll be pissed if they get one over her. She's part of the reason some of their stock sells out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They'd need to queue up behind Melissa's wardrobe for that one. I know Zara don't do sponsorships so #nevergonnahappen but I'll be pissed if they get one over her. She's part of the reason some of their stock sells out.
Forreal Melissa Wardrobe will definitely get that. Shes the Zara Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Zara ever start doing sponsorships I swear to God im sending them that picture of Cinzia in that field with a corset and fisherman’s hat on and titling the email ‘Do you really want THIS representing you’. That picture still haunts me to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.