Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I have followed these girls for a while and always like their content and I've never commented about them on here BUT I really can't stand the amount of boob on show in Cinzia's last story? I understand showing cleavage and showing your assets lol but I feel the story pic is like way too much
She has big boobs what do you want her to do?? Wear turtle necks every day? Weird that a bit of cleavage illicits such a strong reaction from you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

colinthecaterpillar

One can dream. Imagine no filters. She would shit herself. Imagine Sophia on Aftersun. Looool
---

They posted about BLM because Melissa Wardrobe made a big thing about it and unfollowed them because they didn't at the beginning. They fake as f
Totally agree, they only posted about BLM because it was at a time where it could have tarnished their image and I would say a lot of their reasoning behind it was because of personal gain. Unfortunately a lot of the posts we saw at that time were insincere and misinformed because it was almost turned into this sort of trend and people did not actually care about the issue at hand. I actually hate the idea of advocating on insta and the fact that huge pressure is put on people to be posting about something that they have zero knowledge of simply because they have a platform.

Like what is them posting about the Nottingham murders actually going to do? It is obviously a heartbreaking tragedy but I hate that these days reactions to such atrocities have to be put up on instagram, or else people are seen to not care at all? I would genuinely rather see silence than people posting things purely for the upkeep of their own reputation. I also feel like while it's really nice to have tributes in such circumstances, making infographics to repost can almost make such things into a trend, when it should be treated like the awful event it really is. (also not saying influencers shouldnt use their platform to advocate for these things, of course it's a great way to bring awareness to social issues, i do just genuinely think it should be something their clued in on and that they aren't just sharing aesthetic infographics with whatever the issue is, but instead share actual resources and ways people can actually help.) anyway rant over haha

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Wow! Her house is stunning why the hell is she selling that! What a huge waste of time, effort and money that was. It’s really sad that she never made the most of it and enjoyed it - it makes her seem a bit ungrateful IMO. Most could only dream of that home yet she bought it and fucked off within 2 months or so to london and it’s been gathering dust since.

chloesl

On Emma Chamberlains podcast she’s recorded an episode about coachella fashion/outfits. She said that she thinks custom made outfits are over the top, excessive hair with glitter, braids etc is too much, excessive accessories is tacky too and it’s more in fashion to be casual. I was like side eye S&C👀🤣 basically just described their outfits😭 I know that they listen to her podcast, follow her etc I would love to see their reaction when hearing her opinions😂😂😂

Also, how boring must life be just constantly posting photos of matcha in ur kitchen and having pasta for dinner every night, fuck that😂
Ohhh bore off, Emma. I don't follow her, but she seems as blatantly trend following as the rest of the influencer world. Like she just got lucky/very good management/pr and turned the whole drama stuff around to now appear as this "cool, chill girl". AS IF she wasn't in full on braids, bikinis, prints, hair accessories etc. at Coachella only years ago when it was trendy. And as if this year's "celebs" (and actual celebs) didn't all dress less out there because that's what's trending now. If loud comes back next year, I wonder if she'd still to "casual". Also... casual?!?!?!?!?!? The red fit was not her at Coachella this year?? Sorry for an Emma rant on this thread, as I've said I don't even know anything about her except from these other influencers and these threads, but something about her does my head in and seems so fake.
FQghi9uVUAA74wM?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Another misplaced post bc this is not a rave thread but I personally love that the girls still did colorful and "out there" looks. Coachella's the time and place for it, imo, and they looked great for the most part. Just to make this post at least a bit snarky, I still find Cinzia gets praise over nothing just because people like her more than Sophia, and it makes me want to like Sophia more than Cinzia 😂 still find both dull and their outfits are usually a no xxxxx

coldbrew

I acc can’t give these girls energy anymore, my therapist acc asked me the other day if I watched a lot of tiktok/spent a lot of time on Instagram and I was like yes I do tbh and deffo makes me way less content in my life. And she was like well these influencers do not care at all about you and all they want is to steal your time and attention for their own gain, and honestly it’s best to be off these apps and making yourself the main person in your life and I acc think that’s such good advice and it really had me thinking like, Sophia and cinzia for example, all they do is take and take and take and their idea of giving back is just taking even more money from fans and they convince these girls that they’re actually befriending them and adding value to their lives when they just don’t. I actually wish this influencing era would just come to an end haha, I legit deactivated insta and deleted tiktok because I just don’t think they offer anything to life

sorry I know this is such obvious advice and random to post, it just got me thinking about how much these two girls actually take for their own gain while giving the bare minimum back

• Heart
Reactions: 24

mimidiamond

Just feel like cinzia has so much more personality and could go so far alone doing socials. I think she holds back alot , but shes really funny and its nice to see her have fun with her apartment and its not all white or grey , same for her style it can be hit or miss but she experiments , her tiktoks are actually intresting to watch too , would love her to do a solo chit chat mukbung type thing

colinthecaterpillar

generic and overhyped🫢 ur not cooler than other people for not enjoying popular music

my friend took me to see him the other day and it was one of the best experiences of my life fr
Girl are you okay… that’s just my opinion. I don’t think I’m cool at all I just find him wildly overrated looool. I’m glad you had fun??? Like okay??? I still don’t like Harry or his music???

I listen to loads of artists like Bad Bunny/Dave/Rosalia/Drake who could also be described in the exact same way? All very popular music that is not necessarily underground or cool to like. I just personally enjoy them. Idk why Harry styles fans take it as a personal attack when someone dare not act like he’s a god on earth 😭😭😭 move man

Okay no derailing back to the girls …

Wondering how long it will take Sophia to delete the comments about Lidia being in her fat girl era from her tiktok comments

• Haha
  • Heart