Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
To this day I still can’t believe she did that. The most unSophia thing Sophia has ever done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Dunno why it irks me when Cinzia makes fun of boys who can't drive or says she couldn't be in a relationship with a boy who doesn't drive. Girl YOU can't drive, what are you bringing to the table exactly??? Plus she live in London, no one drives in London unless you're a flashy cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

daisy2809

VIP Member
no offence intended to anyone on here if you do but i just cant understand why so many people even listen to the podcast? to me its just very low IQ like.. who over the age of 18 is interested in sitting and listening to 'boy drama' for an hour or however long? let alone paying for it :oops: maybe i'm just boring but to me its the most mind numbing, unstimulating content ever lmao

• Heart

lumo4

literally who does sophia think she is

saying “us next” at the wedding but won’t even post his face and thinks we still don’t know who he is. how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Sorry to change the subject but I was going through some old videos and just can't get over how stunning Cinzia was in 2019 prior to all the face filler & teeth (lips were abit questionable at this time don't get me wrong).

She looked so fresh faced and just naturally beautiful☹ (not the best screenshots as she moves alot in videos 😂) just any video prior to the pandemic she was stunning🥺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

kyrag2803

Won’t show us her brother or her boyfriend but will show her brothers wife 😂😂😂 the fuck? How does that make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

briedle4

Do you think when Sophia has her wedding she’ll post photos with max’s head chopped off?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Lollyy

VIP Member
Cinzia confirmed she’s single at the start of today’s podcast.
- She said she’s been single for a while and is happy
- She said it was a mutual breakup and that they grew apart
- They said it will be good to give perspective on dilemmas from a single girl and a committed relationship (Sophia)
- ‘Single Files’ may be back so hopefully we get some fun date stories from her!
Sorry but they are pretty dishonest and disingenuous for people that have a podcast about real life issues

Reactions: 45

br0wser

Chatty Member
She says “it’s like I’ve been harbouring a secret”, yeah.. you have been 😂 It definitely didn’t only happen recently when they unfollowed him. Sophia going on about “woaaah we didn’t see this coming” WE ALL KNEW

Reactions: 45

kyrag2803

I was watching their new vlog lately, I also watch Molly Maes vlogs the odd time and it got me thinking. Molly shows a lot of aspects of her life, I definitely don’t agree with the way she goes on but besides that, she shows a lot of emotions and films with her boyfriend Tommy. S&C literally have a podcast about relationships and boy talks but have never mentioned anything personal about their boyfriends, even their names?! Or anything relating to their emotions/ how they’re feeling. On their coachella vlog there isn’t even like small snippets of them being like “yeh..so just off FaceTime from Max” or whatever or mentioning the fact they even have boyfriends for example. It’s wild to me and although they don’t have to share anything if they don’t want to, it kinda annoys me? Like why should we invest in their lives and support them so they can go to coachella, on tour, etc etc. but we can’t even know very surface level details like their bfs names? Very strange to me and almost makes it seem like they’re above us. Idk just my opinion but I’m definitely open to hearing other peoples say :) x

Reactions: 44

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Now it‘s confirmed that Cinzia has been going through this breakup recently, it seems rather bitchy of Sophia to have been publicly making these comments like ‘us next!’ in regards to her brother getting married.
And her TikTok video where she says ‘brb, on my way to get proposed to’ etc.

I dunno, I just feel like if my best friend was going through a breakup I would feel a bit of a dick if I suddenly started with these comments.
I don’t agree. They are 2 seperate individuals. Just because Cinzia is single doesn’t mean Sophie can’t be excited about the future of her relationship.

Reactions: 44

wooogirl

Cinzia confirmed she’s single at the start of today’s podcast.
- She said she’s been single for a while and is happy
- She said it was a mutual breakup and that they grew apart
- They said it will be good to give perspective on dilemmas from a single girl and a committed relationship (Sophia)
- ‘Single Files’ may be back so hopefully we get some fun date stories from her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

colinthecaterpillar

I’m always such a fan of Cinzia when she just shows her true self like this, zero editing at all! She looks so cute. If she can confidently post this why not just fully go for it and ditch the photo editing altogether.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42