Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coldbrew

Sophia genuinely has no personality outside of her waist to hip ratio, money and hiding her bfs face. She’s soooo dull

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Milalemjave1

i know this isnt her thread but can lidia SHUT UP about reading. someone needs to knock her down a thread the only thing she reads is the milkshake menu at barrys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

colinthecaterpillar

It’ll actually be a shame if they’re disheartened by this! They chose to dress that way and be over the top and should embrace it. Guarantee next year they’ll dress down and say they wanted easy casual vibes
Tbh emma chamberlain can do one as well, she leads the most privileged life and does the bare minimum, while constantly feeling sorry for herself. Also I’m a big believer that on people wouldnt care about her or like her style if she wasn’t white or skinny

• Heart

colinthecaterpillar

i agree w this, like why did she keep up the facade as if we could all be fooled 😂😂😂 especially on a podcast where they are commenting on other people’s personal lives and relationships etc.
i understand that they don't need to share the gory details of their lives, but this is one of many occasions where they've deceived their fans now. If they were just fashion influencers I would be inclined to say they don't owe us their personal lives, but when they literally profit off and rely on their fans being super open and vulnerable, sending very personal issues into a podcast with a massive following, and then cannot even be honest about their own love lives... it just seems so wrong idk.

• Heart
I think it’s fine to keep your relationship private, but the thing with Sophia is that she clearly wants to share stuff about her relationship. So it’s just cringe cos she has to keep cutting out his face or taking pics of the back of his head. Whereas cinzia actually does keep her relationship private

Reactions: 39

haaha

I do think it would make a lot more financial sense for them to sell their Nottingham properties and move in together in London. They are in business together and operate as a duo, all of their work is in London but Cinzia is paying for a London flat by herself whilst Sophia piggybacks off the back of her rich boyfriend? Cinzia seems to have drawn the short straw here, forking out £££ on a London flat to keep the duo alive. We all know Cinzia spends money like water but doesn’t seem a good financial set up to begin with
That's like saying Ant and Dec should live together because they're a duo

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Spencerino42

You know what it is... Neither Lidia or Cinzia are ugly. They're actually both such pretty girls. The issue is, because they edit themselves so much it's more of a "shock" when you only know them from insta photos then see how they look in videos and pictures other people have taken. Imagine if influencers just showed their natural skin, their cellulite, their double chins when they laugh, their belly pouches. It'd start a whole new era of social media and Stacey from down the road with her 250 followers wouldn't feel the need to smooth her skin anymore. Sick of scrolling my instagram feed and every girl has the exact same face cos faceapp and facetune copy and pastes the same AI faces on everyone! I've spent time upset comparing myself to these girls online to then realise... They don't even look like them either! I've edited photos of me when I was younger and I find it sad now cos when I look back it's not me in the pictures, they're my memories but that girl isn't me. I think Cinzia will feel the same, she'll look back when she's 60, 70, 80 and she'll realise that was never her and she has no "real" pictures of the best years of her life! Sad sad times

Reactions: 38

haaha

This is the most underwhelming wedding ver
To be fair, Sophia's brother and new wife are just "normal" people. It was never going to be an instagram standard wedding.

What's underwhelming is that she won't even share a picture of her and her longterm boyfriend at her brothers wedding (without cropping out his head)

Reactions: 37

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
With Sophia moved in with Max I feel like he’s going to propose soon - I give it this year or sometime next year. That would be cool if they vlogged the engagement process and the wedding planning leading up to the ceremony. It would be great instead of seeing matcha, pasta, eggs and sushi for once lol a nice little change
she'll probably get married and not even mention it

• Haha

br0wser

Chatty Member
Again this would be an interesting thing for her to talk about on YouTube but I bet we don’t hear a peep
It’s actually mad how secretive they are and don’t give their audience ANYTHING but continue to be successful. They have to be the most reserved “influencers” out there, they don’t share one thing about their personal lives. It shows how Instagram has become purely about image

0cbxox

I’m sorry but these two absolute plonkers have never had any good sense of style, both are very unpleasing to the eye (including all the facetuned barbie-esque IG pics) and are by far two of the most irritating, cringe worthy, brash b*t hes on the internet.

Cinzia in particular grinds my gears. Everything about her is a walking talking ick. Can’t believe the amount of people on Instagram she has fooled into thinking she looks like some Pinterest perfect fairy angel when in actuality she is horrifying and dumpy.

Also WTF is up with her two toned teeth?! GRIM
uhh, you alright?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Binx

VIP Member
guys lets all be for real, if max was working in a coffee shop or bloody JD sports she wouldn't have given him even a glance

materialistic cow

• Haha
  • Heart

kyrag2803

So basically…

As a way of thanking their listeners and to celebrate their 200th episode, they’re going to charge their listeners £3.99 a month so that they can listen to the exact same content but on a Monday. In order for them to rake in more cash for them to spend on clothes they’ll only wear once and eat out even more than they already do (if that’s possible). The £3.99 will allow u to have more insight into the girls bathroom, even though they don’t share much of their personal lives as is.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Oh Sophia grow up. Why are you hiding him still, the pics just look stupid to upload just don't, cutting off his head 🤣 keep the moments to yourself then, when she does posts it screams I have a man remember have a man or to fit her luxury aesthetic. I wonder if she'll ever reveal max as max and not Brian. I know she doesn't have to show us and it's her platform it just annoys me when it probably shouldn't lol.

Reactions: 35

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I can just see the insta caption
"Going to the chapel 💒🫶✨🤍💍🥹👰🏼‍♀️🤵🏼♂👩🏼‍❤👨🏼"
"I do 💍🕊👰🏼‍♀️✨🤍👩🏼‍❤👨🏼💒"

Or on the vlog "guys I've got something really excited to tell you all soooo...**in an American accent** I'm getting married, Brian proposed" *proceeds to sing chapel of love every 5 minutes* 😂

She'd defo try & copy Sofia Richie's wedding or something, the whole idea of her getting married makes me cringe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35