Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was just looking at some of their old tour pics and found this one… I absolutely cannot believe she expected us to believe that that’s real 😂😂😂😂 I mean surely Sophia or her sister have to say to her come on cinz that’s too far w the editing
if you think this is bad, you should go to her sisters tattle page, your jaw is going to be on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 29

jl1994

Chatty Member
Can’t believe how nasty you’re all being… max clearly lost his head in an accident !!! ( Sophia is secretly pleased because of his looks / age but still)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

coldbrew

Excuse me miss Sophia give the rest of us a chance ! She ate on this holiday idc
She’s honestly just another average white girl with a good hip to waist ratio, her hair and makeup aren’t giving and the outfit is nice and chic but only really looks special bc of the background and bc she’s skinny
---
That being said she and cinzia had some cute looks this holiday and I genuinely enjoyed their Mykonos vlogs

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Oh Sophia grow up. Why are you hiding him still, the pics just look stupid to upload just don't, cutting off his head 🤣 keep the moments to yourself then, when she does posts it screams I have a man remember have a man or to fit her luxury aesthetic. I wonder if she'll ever reveal max as max and not Brian. I know she doesn't have to show us and it's her platform it just annoys me when it probably shouldn't lol.
100% it's because he's ugly why else would she post his entire body but his face lol

• Haha

lumo4

these shoes with that bag is a travesty. in what world do they go together???

this is another example of them just following trends. there’s no way she would’ve bought those shoes a year ago.. the way she’s been styling them is horrendous

Attachments

• Sick

Peachy_R

It’s literally so bare! You can tell she barely lived there

I know she didn’t even live there properly but the whole house is so empty and cold and depressing 🤷🏻‍♀️ definitely bland which matches her personality perfectly

it’s such a stunning house I hope the next owners put more love into it than she did

colinthecaterpillar

Does anyone else find it weird that they never drink anymore? Like not even just one or two drinks at Coachella? They mentioned mark had his drinks wristband on and they didn’t have one and we’re drinking diet cokes. I know people don’t have to drink and it’s not needed for a good time etc etc

But they used to go out LOADS back in the day and got so drunk so it’s not like they’ve never been drinkers. It’s like they don’t do it because they’re scared of embarrassing theirselves or something? It’s so weird how lately they’ve just STOPPED drinking all together. I would of thought they might of had a couple of cool cocktails or something at Coachella
Tbh as far as the drinking goes I kind of get it, I recently decided to go sober fully and it’s done wonders for my anxiety and general well-being and I still really enjoy social situations. I’m around the same age as the girls so maybe it’s like an age thing? Idk

doodlebug

VIP Member
cinzia’s flat is so messy and nothing goes. how can Sophia and her agree the new rug brings “new texture” and “warmth” in when it doesn’t go in the slightest. these girls have no clue
At least it’s not a boring beige apartment. I think her little pink accents are cute.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Max isn't a bad looking guy for Sophia, if you're into the whole Tory vibe :ROFLMAO: I think they are well suited tbh

Shes really playing out this "im so privateeee" lifestyle and at this point it is very forced! I dunno about anyone else but the photo she posted on her story of his backside in a towel made my skin crawl, keep that for your camera roll please 😂 you're doing too much for someone who's trying to be "private"🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
It is a weird way to frame it like here’s a present for you that you have to pay for especially when they’ve never had paid content before… I really wanna know what’s on there though

Itstoric

Decided to check Cinz following and Aaron is gone! I like Cinz more than S and I’m glad she’s single now. They have been so annoying always trying to have their lives match and expecting to marry the 2nd guy they’ve dated. I mean some ppl do but they act like they can’t have more than one bf in life lol. I want Cinz to explore, go on dates, make new friends and not be stuck trying to match lives with Sophia 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Wow