Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone know the club in Manchester they were talking about on the podcast?? And who’s the cheating footballer? im guessing someone from Man City if they were out celebrating

nicnacpaddywhack

Idk it just says go to the link in bio to join (which is clearly a link to a patreon, a famously paid service) and then the link says in giant letters £4 monthly, I don’t know how much clearer you’d want them to be in a two-sentence post
Making it clear in the the announcement ie as part of the insta stories but sure

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Right at the beginning when they were dating Aaron and Brian respectively, they all went for drinks but it happened kinda by accident. I don’t think they did a double date since then 😂
They were trying to force the whole double date thing because they wanted the boys to be friends nothing about eachother getting to know eachothers bf, clearly that got old quick😂. I just wonder if they ever go out or do activities as a group - for example Brian (🤦🏽‍♀️) invites some of his friends & Sophia invites hers (probably just Cinzia & Lidia💀) & they go for dinner & drinks or spend new years together, go on a day trip etc.

It's like they don't really have a mutual friend group or do anything together other than mundane stuff, make content & go on holidays / to events...

Maybe they have private stories that show it all but they give off the vibe that they are very fucking boring lol

hgfdsahjkl

No I’m sorry but I can’t believe Lidia accidentally filmed cinzia in the shower on her vlog. She took it down after like 10 minutes but if my sister did that I’d be livid omg 😳
yes, i also saw this, she was taking a shower, Lidia is so full of herself she didn't even noticed while she was editing it

new vlog is up and 40 mins long!!!

P.s v sad that my title wasn’t used considering I had more likes 🥺 but I dunno how it’s chosen soooooo

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
This is his public work profile. Yes the boy isn’t him as I mentioned in the next post but looks as though he is going away with his mate.
I don’t think it is as think his full name is Aaron Francis Charles (he has a Pinterest account called Aaronfrancis96 or at least if it’s not his middle name it’s another name he goes by) and that person is based in Leeds whereas Cinzia’s Aaron is from London x

ShadyNikki

The feedback was SO bad 😂 😂 😂 poor Sophia definitely thought she'd got out of having to edit the videos every week and immediately had to go straight back to it lmao
Lmao ! I remember that 💀😂 the editing was too animated- didn’t really match their personality/vibe. This might be a bad example but it’s like seeing an emo all of the sudden have this fake bubbly personality. Like what ? That’s why authenticity is key. And they can still hire an editor - just explain your style and how you would like it to be edited but sadly they don’t have a mind of their own.