Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
The comments LMAO it’s time to lay off the facetune, filler, bob and fake teeth Cinzia (I’m not sure what could make Sophia look younger she just has a 30s vibe)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I find their podcast episode today really disrespectful when they were talking about the boy from the dilemma with stomach issues. The way they’re laughing and giggling about it when health issues can be debilitating and embarrassing enough as it is…. very nasty.
---
They’re literally gagging 😮 I’m genuinely really shocked I’ve lost 3 years of my life to digestive issues and they’ve made all my fears about judgement come to life. Cows

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

br0wser

Chatty Member
The comments LMAO it’s time to lay off the facetune, filler, bob and fake teeth Cinzia (I’m not sure what could make Sophia look younger she just has a 30s vibe)
Someone else has said “No wayyy I thought the blonde one was 35” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
this ‘i’m in my… era’ thing needs to DIE, they really think they’re quirky and cool using it but it’s just really really cringy 🥴 they literally have no personality of their own anymore, they just copy whatever is popular with everything they do! it’s so boring

doodlebug

VIP Member
Of all the Chanel bags Sophia could’ve got…out here looking like she’s carrying a cardboard briefcase.

43978DD4-028A-4AA6-9798-92E24F71D1AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is everyone so obsessed with her getting engaged. They haven’t even been living together that long and tbh it’s normal for people get married later on in life or not at all even. I think it’s ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
I mean all that aside; she’s asking for a stalker situation or a robbery. All cash no brains lol. All it takes is someone in the area to stumble across the location, see all her designer goods she flaunts and that Rolex and the ring max was going to propose with will vanish!!!!! Sounds over dramatic but it’s truly not, an influencer was once tracked down by a stalker because they figured out where she was by the reflection in her glasses. You can never be too careful
Plus max definitely has never thrown a punch in his life and looks like he would use her as a human shield I can’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sighfeels

I would actually prefer if cinizia did a video/podcast episode about breakups, getting over someone, finding happiness in being single etc! They always talk a lot about how they are SOOOO happy being single, but barely touch upon it. plus their “single” tends to be dating and/or getting in a relationship really quickly, like i’d loooooove an “era” (as they like to say lol) of cinizia fully embracing singlehood, being alone in mid twenties etc

Reactions: 32

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I cant stand Sophia and it's been a few years she changed. She exudes big ego, thinking she's hot shit. I can't stand it, I cant stand when she talks, when she laughs, when she stares at her wonky eyes on the camera, when she rolls her eyes, when she acts sassy, when she tries to act interesting and an "it girl". I just cant stand her it's been hard to watch videos where she's there which is most of them

• Haha
Reactions: 32

br0wser

Chatty Member
When S&C said that they’d be moving from the flat, Sophia would be going w her bf and Cinzia into a new flat, I felt so sad for cinzia and I feel even more sad for her now. Obviously we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, but it just seems that Cinzia looks really lonely in that flat, Sophia’s sold her house in notts and is living w her bf and to me that doesn’t seem like she’s going back. If she was to breakup w him I think she’d live w cinzia. Seems like she’s progressing in her relationship but cinzia isn’t, might just be my opinion idk. All I’m saying is, must be shite seeing your best friend progress in a relationship, sell their old house in ur home town and you’re not on the same path rn.
---

* also, idk if she’s sold it but she intends to obviously. Just before anyone asks me questions 😂
Sophia is allowed to progress in her relationship even if Cinzia isn’t. You can’t hold yourself back because your relationships are going at different paces. I’m sure Cinzia is fine, she can sell her flat in Nottingham if money becomes too tight, she’s in a better position than the majority of people and is maybe happy taking things slower with her boyfriend. He’s also younger than Max is so might just be chilled and not caring about the “next step”

• Heart
Reactions: 31

carmen2909

I know we’ve seen this pic before but I just clocked how crazy the Facetune here is on her jaw and stuff
IMG_2447.jpeg

• Wow
I felt awful for the guy when he fell in the pool! For all three of them to stand and laugh was giving off mean girl vibes. They all seemed elderly/older and I just found it so rude- how could they not help and just laugh so much… laugh after when he’s gone!!! I’m just shook I’m the only person to think this 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

colinthecaterpillar

i’m glad someone called them out in the comments. there entire lives are a holiday

i guess they’ve earned it but as an american who can’t make it to europe at all this summer, these posts are kind of infuriating. they make it seem like every trip is so special when they take at least two every month
Tbh I’m going on like four holidays this summer alone and it’s for the sheer reason that europe is so accessible if you live there 🫤🫤 I don’t get why they’re being called out on that. Like fair enough when it was still iffy and covid times but if you have the money why not, it’s not their responsibility to stay home so other people who can’t afford to travel feel better about themselves

Reactions: 30