Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadyNikki

I felt like Lidia was purposely avoiding the camera in the Vlog
Yeah because she’s not comfortable with her body 💔🥺 I know that feeling because I have been there - gained weight - didn’t know what to do with my new body shape with my clothes. Avoided cameras - fidgety but I’ve done something about it in a healthy way and I’m in the perfect weight (for myself) that I feel confident wearing clothes that fit me - I’m ready to smile for the camera and whatnot. All I’m saying - either embrace this new weight and be confident or work on it (in a healthy way) and I’m sure she will feel a huge difference not only physically but mentally and emotionally too

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

colinthecaterpillar

I honestly think it's nothing deep and just the case that Aaron maybe is just more private and doesn't want his life invaded by all their mind-warped fans. Like the fact he went on private when people started figuring out who he was. Also surely this is a green flag bc that big horrid beast Lewis was the biggest fame whore and was leaching off cinzias following so much (also deffo shagging lidia babes too)

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Just seen a clip when Cinzia (I think) was drunk and fell over the hamster cage and omg I miss those girls so much. "Henry...squeak if you need assistance" I know we all change as we grow older but they were so much more genuine back in the day

ShadyNikki

Not cinzia exposing her sister on this weeks pod ep. Lidia wore a tampon for 14hrs 🤢😳😂
Now that’s fucked up. That’s not even her business to share unless Lydia’s naive self gave her the green light to tell her listeners. Still wrong. How about Cinzia expose her own self with how her clothes badly fit her and her cheek fillers is doing more harm than good.

• Haha
  • Sick

lanathebest

Chatty Member
does anyone else find it disappointing that neither of them have posted about the murders in nottingham today? like they posted about blm and other devastating issues but not this? especially seen as though it’s there home town
They dont have to they are not bbc news

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
The way that Sophia was talking to Cinzia as well when she thought a memory was from when she was 12ish and turned out it would’ve been from aged 5ish… and Sophia literally wouldn’t drop it like “is your mind actually okay??” And just going “12??” while cinzia was talking. Like get a grip you stuck up wanker, it’s not the craziest thing to get ages confused in memories

Reactions: 23

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
yeah I'm unsurprised at the grab at easy cash but also think people love being soooo dramatic lol 'in a cost of living crisis' babes that refers to utility bills, food and other things you cannot live without increasing in price whilst wages stay the same... not a fucking banal podcast charging £4 a month for OPTIONAL content which you aren't forced to take.

My only gripe is them presenting it as like a 'giving back to the fans after reaching 200 eps' milestone haha, that is annoying - and that second comment is a fair point, like what if someone writes in and they never hear their dilemma being addressed

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
These holiday vlogs were the first videos of theirs in literally years I think I’ve enjoyed; they seemed in really good spirits (minimal Lidia which is always a bonus) they could’ve showed us more but I personally hate Mykonos so I didn’t really care to see it. I loved nearly all of their outfits and they seem to be getting along well (loads of content about being forever friends and not much Sophia being stuck up and judgey) love to see it long may it last, but I imagine it’ll be straight back to dull London vlogs now lol

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Is Sophia hiding him because shes embarrassed of how he looks or what? its becoming quite long winded and beyond cringeworthy to see his headless self with "Brian" across it

I used to think its just a privacy thing and she didnt want to reveal him just yet because it was new and fresh and perhaps didnt want any negative energy (evil eye) but its now been 2 years, they've moved in together, she constantly speaks/post indirects of him like come onnnnn! she LOVES the attention it gives her and her followers gagging over her little snippets 😴

lurker1823

VIP Member
Agreed, her outfit was mostly expensive pieces and she looked a mess, idk why she chose the top just because it was Loewe 😭
Yeah the whole outfit just didn’t go at all, the fucking Chanel bag as well just never goes with anything, she should have at least bought it in black or something that she would wear daily

• Haha

theweekend

Cinzia in particular grinds my gears. Everything about her is a walking talking ick.
Glad I’m not the only one! I do not get the Cinzia love at all. I find her really juvenile and the way she sputters and snorts makes me feel ill. Multiple people have also shared how rude she’s been to them in real life (vs Sophia who was lovely) but I feel like it’s always glossed over.

• Heart