Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colinthecaterpillar

It acc says it all that they’re obsessed with Harry Styles. Most generic artist out there and wildly overhyped… sort of like Sophia and cinzia!

• Sad
Reactions: 23

mmae

Did anyone see Cinzia was in a Vogue article & Mark shared it but Sophia didnt LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

getlouisaboat

Has anyone seen the prime video tie Tok of Sophia talking about her breaking up with Christian, she changes the story all the time? now saying it was in person but before has said it was over FaceTime lol
She defo lied at the time because of covid restrictions!!!

• Wow

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Excuse me miss Sophia give the rest of us a chance ! She ate on this holiday idc
I dno I genuinely think Sophia gets away with things because of her body, the look is average but the framing & background etc is pretty so it looks better than it is.
---
Not Cinzia doing an AD for alcohol but her & Sophia don't let us forget they aren't big drinkers even on holiday...

Attachments

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Cinzia’s face card never declines but that dress is terrible, giving big fat gypsy wedding poofball. Sophia’s body card never declines either tbf but it’s a bit dull and the wet look hair is quite dated imo

• Haha
  • Heart

colinthecaterpillar

agree this hair is so chic, of course the rat lidia has to put her down by commenting “edna mole” literally so annoying
I would acc call Lidia an under bridge troll to her face and flick her on her 5ft2 forehead bc I’m 5ft10 I would!

• Haha

lotsofopinions

ok wow! disappointed and absolutely not surprised in these girls! always looking for ways to milk cash from loyal viewers.
In videos I alwaaaays notice them saying things like 'OOo we could make an sell these!' about random things. Even when they did shite pottery painting Cinzia was insisting 'Someone would buy this!'

WELL, shame on anyone who falls for this one. Will they even be consistent with the bonus episode and priority content? Doubt it

Attachments

• Wow

tara10110

100% agree, they definitely make a conscious effort not to talk about them and me personally I would like to hear more about their relationships and their lives in their content, like Sophia selling her house for example. I do enjoy listening to the podcast although sometimes I don’t agree with what they’re saying and think they’re talking shit sometimes. However, I do find it really really boring listening to them answer dilemmas or talk about answering dilemmas outwith the podcast. Like on the bumble video, on the prime video live, their book etc. there’s only so much you can talk about 🙄
I’m shocked that Cinzia is still with her boyfriend. Could it be that they filmed the Bumble podcast a while back? My reason for thinking Cinzia isn’t with her boyfriend is when Sophia last went away with her “other half” Cinzia went away with her Mum… which is lovely but Cinzia lovvvves a holiday and she always used to post cheeky pics of her man while they were away but there has been nothing for a while now even when she’s in London. We know Sophia is still with hers coz they live together & she’s selling the house but I’d bet money to say Cinzia is single as her insta is either her with Sophia or on her own these days & as I said Cinzia LOVED a sneaky pic of her boyfriends hand or shadow so idk why that’s suddenly stopped. Unless she’s split from him?

Also, I’ve followed these girls from the beginning and I ADORE them but what I loved most was their transparency and how real they were - is it odd I feel hurt that they didn’t include us in the excitement of moving into their own places in London? Especially Sophia like her first place with a boy and we hear nothing? They none stopped talking about all their other places they have moved into in the past including their flat/house in Nots!! Plus Sophia never told us she was selling her first home? It’s clearly a big part of her life going through the selling process, something a lot of her audience would be able to relate to so why not share? I just feel like they are drifting from the “girl next door” image they had. I thought of them as friends and equals but now I’m seeing them as something else, something a lot more distant and not relatable.

This is very long but just a few things I needed to share and see how others feel on the subjects I’ve raised.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Not Sophia NOW posting about the Nottingham incident. THESE GIRLS ARE SO PREDICTABLE!!! They/or their management obviously read here

coldbrew

I'm sorry but Sophia looks like a guy with long hair sometimes dno if it's the brows but she has such a masculine face especially at certain angles
I acc don’t care I’m gonna say it, she’s not good looking sorry

also that gc is soooo cringe I can’t cope can the girls in it get a lifeee (I say as I post anon hate on tattle 😎)

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Shoot me but I actually really like Cinzia's look last night, it flatters her body shape for once and she looks very classy.

Sophia's is okay too just abit boring like give us some sparkle abit of vavavoom ya know, there's only so much having a "nice body" can do, I do NOT like that hair style is elongates her forehead😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I see what she finds attractive in max. He has a nice strong body 🤪
tbf when you see a man in real life, if he’s tall and broad he instantly becomes more attractive (imo). I don’t actually think he’s bad looking facially but if he’s a tall guy with a strong physical presence I can see him being pretty attractive

Reactions: 21