Sophia & Cinzia #35 Half-assed content = paying for Coachella. Sophia still thinks we dont know her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @colinthecaterpillar đŸ€đŸ€ Had to be shortened due to the character limit.

Coachella has been and gone, the girls put in maximum effort and money with their outfits (6k+ altogether). More effort than they’ve ever put into their videos and podcasts! They’re still in LA taking photos and spending $20 on smoothies. Luckily Lidl didn’t tag along as she’s “got a degree to get đŸ„č” but instead their new frenemy Mark joined. It’ll be interesting to see the dynamic in the vlogs.

Tour is also over so it looks like their workload is done for the year? To recover from a few days of work on the road Cinzia went to Miami with her mum and Sophia went to Dubai with Max (or Brian as she likes to call him although we’ve known his name since they got together)!

I can’t think of much else that’s been going on so please add anything I’ve missed! Here’s to thread #35 🌾đŸȘ©đŸ„‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
new vlog is up and 40 mins long!!!

P.s v sad that my title wasn’t used considering I had more likes đŸ„ș but I dunno how it’s chosen soooooo

Still baffles me with how much money they spend, they probably spent ÂŁ200+ on the makeup alone just for the 3 days on top of the outfits they wore once then all the restaurants & additional things they bought. It's just insane to me...also them filming inside jokes is pointless because the only people who know what they are on about is them lol

Reactions: 10
new vlog is up and 40 mins long!!!

P.s v sad that my title wasn’t used considering I had more likes đŸ„ș but I dunno how it’s chosen soooooo
Sorry girl I completely missed it!! Completely my fault, I was scrolling for a while đŸ€Ł Usually I just look out for the #35 but will be more careful next time ❀

Reactions: 4
Sorry girl I completely missed it!! Completely my fault, I was scrolling for a while đŸ€Ł Usually I just look out for the #35 but will be more careful next time ❀
Omg sorry I’ve never suggested one before I just presumed it was likes 😭 it can be my practice run hahaha đŸ«¶

Reactions: 1
Not Lidia on FaceTime to them while they’re getting ready 😭 what is the need

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it weird that they never drink anymore? Like not even just one or two drinks at Coachella? They mentioned mark had his drinks wristband on and they didn’t have one and we’re drinking diet cokes. I know people don’t have to drink and it’s not needed for a good time etc etc

But they used to go out LOADS back in the day and got so drunk so it’s not like they’ve never been drinkers. It’s like they don’t do it because they’re scared of embarrassing theirselves or something? It’s so weird how lately they’ve just STOPPED drinking all together. I would of thought they might of had a couple of cool cocktails or something at Coachella

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it weird that they never drink anymore? Like not even just one or two drinks at Coachella? They mentioned mark had his drinks wristband on and they didn’t have one and we’re drinking diet cokes. I know people don’t have to drink and it’s not needed for a good time etc etc

But they used to go out LOADS back in the day and got so drunk so it’s not like they’ve never been drinkers. It’s like they don’t do it because they’re scared of embarrassing theirselves or something? It’s so weird how lately they’ve just STOPPED drinking all together. I would of thought they might of had a couple of cool cocktails or something at Coachella
Tbh as far as the drinking goes I kind of get it, I recently decided to go sober fully and it’s done wonders for my anxiety and general well-being and I still really enjoy social situations. I’m around the same age as the girls so maybe it’s like an age thing? Idk

Reactions: 28

Sophia was driving so I guess Cinzia didn’t want to get drunk without her as that can create a bit of a weird vibe as Cinz doesn’t drive so it’s not like they could take it in turns to drink one night and then drive the next, it would just be Sophia sober all 3 nights and the other two drunk. Plus (not that they care cos they spent several thousands already) a double vodka mixer is around $30 at coachella lol

Reactions: 12
Tbh as far as the drinking goes I kind of get it, I recently decided to go sober fully and it’s done wonders for my anxiety and general well-being and I still really enjoy social situations. I’m around the same age as the girls so maybe it’s like an age thing? Idk
Yes I agree! I’m sober without even meaning to be. Haven’t had a drink in years and haven’t missed it one bit. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž don’t find this odd at all

Reactions: 7
I was watching their new vlog lately, I also watch Molly Maes vlogs the odd time and it got me thinking. Molly shows a lot of aspects of her life, I definitely don’t agree with the way she goes on but besides that, she shows a lot of emotions and films with her boyfriend Tommy. S&C literally have a podcast about relationships and boy talks but have never mentioned anything personal about their boyfriends, even their names?! Or anything relating to their emotions/ how they’re feeling. On their coachella vlog there isn’t even like small snippets of them being like “yeh..so just off FaceTime from Max” or whatever or mentioning the fact they even have boyfriends for example. It’s wild to me and although they don’t have to share anything if they don’t want to, it kinda annoys me? Like why should we invest in their lives and support them so they can go to coachella, on tour, etc etc. but we can’t even know very surface level details like their bfs names? Very strange to me and almost makes it seem like they’re above us. Idk just my opinion but I’m definitely open to hearing other peoples say :) x

Reactions: 44
I was watching their new vlog lately, I also watch Molly Maes vlogs the odd time and it got me thinking. Molly shows a lot of aspects of her life, I definitely don’t agree with the way she goes on but besides that, she shows a lot of emotions and films with her boyfriend Tommy. S&C literally have a podcast about relationships and boy talks but have never mentioned anything personal about their boyfriends, even their names?! Or anything relating to their emotions/ how they’re feeling. On their coachella vlog there isn’t even like small snippets of them being like “yeh..so just off FaceTime from Max” or whatever or mentioning the fact they even have boyfriends for example. It’s wild to me and although they don’t have to share anything if they don’t want to, it kinda annoys me? Like why should we invest in their lives and support them so they can go to coachella, on tour, etc etc. but we can’t even know very surface level details like their bfs names? Very strange to me and almost makes it seem like they’re above us. Idk just my opinion but I’m definitely open to hearing other peoples say :) x
i agree with this. i know people say they don’t owe their personal lives to anyone but they lowkey do bc their videos are vlogs where we see aspects of their lives and their personalities. if we feel like we don’t know them then what is there connecting us to them?
no one is asking them to cry on the internet but they could create some content that is actually interesting. ppl routinely give them free suggestions of videos they want to see in the comments on their vlogs but they ignore them.
if your careers are based on your audience liking you, give us something to like đŸ„Č

Reactions: 12
I cant stand their nasally voices, but what's worse is just having to deal with Sophia in every video. I wish Cinzia did her thing solo honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
okay ngl but I found this trio quite funny in the recent vlog and it was actually a good vlog because it wasn’t just them chatting tit the whole time 😭

the only negative was when when the phlegm gremlin FaceTimed in from unayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was seeing how many people made tiktok's about their coachella outfits and I also watch a lot of smaller YouTubers who regularly mention S&C and that they were watching their videos and it made me realise that they actually set the standard for post zoella UK YouTubers especially as a duo channel they really have a huge audience and a lot of smaller creators look up to them, honestly most of my friends know of them and watch them so for them to be so BORING now is so disappointing

they actually did good at growing their channel organically before youtube/instagram became overwhelmed with ads and before tiktok (much easier to go viral and build an audience there) but they just put no effort in any more which is sad because yeah they have the podcast and they're trying to make TGB a brand (which no one wants) but people WANT to watch their youtube channel like I wish their management would stop concentrating on trying to scale TGB into this huge thing and realise that what made them popular is their youtube channel and it's always what fans of them will want to go back to...it's not like there's no money in YouTube

Also everyone has a podcast now and while they were quite early to the game in terms of all the influencer podcasts that exist now which is what made it successful their youtube channel is what makes them stand out honestly

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.