Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely meant this 😅 it’s a lot of work to manually file acrylics and not rely on the machines.
You have a LOT of patience to get your nails done without an electric file whewwww mine normally take like 2 and a half hours with it and by the end I’m so bored

Reactions: 2
Again a sign of their laziness. They could so use this to pivot into travel vloggers. Then at least they'd still be influencing.

But I guess it means they'd have to do more than eat the same pasta dinner every night and take the perfect insta shot, so that's too much work.
I’m confused as to why I see so many comments similar to this; accusing my stale kween sophie and my catfishinf chinziahhh 🤬
I honestly wonder what their boyfriends think of their lifestyle. If my partner was going on a holiday a month, seemingly unlimited cash, owning a house but renting in London, talking about moving to New York for a month, all while doing the absolute bare minimum day to day it would be such an ick for me. Especially if I worked a 9-5 while all this was happening
THIS is the perfect example of why it is so damn fricking important to lay out all your cards on the first (okay maybe not first but VERY early stages of dating) date and be very clear of what you want out of a relationship, your goals, how you view life in general etc. I’ve only just turned 26 last week (bday twins anyone?!) and I’ve still never been in a relationship. And although I’ve never been in one (too busy focusing on myself/career), I would be clear of what I want from a relationship and make sure we’re both on the same page as I really do think that a relationship = investment in some sort of way. I could never be with someone like Chinziahhh as we’re completley opposites and the way I see life does not match with how she sees life and this brings me to my next point, if Aaron isn’t like Chinziahhh, why is he even with her?? Obviously we don’t know what they’re like behind the closed doors but I just wonder...

THIS is the perfect example of why it is so damn fricking important to lay out all your cards on the first (okay maybe not first but VERY early stages of dating) date and be very clear of what you want out of a relationship, your goals, how you view life in general etc. I’ve only just turned 26 last week (bday twins anyone?!) and I’ve still never been in a relationship. And although I’ve never been in one (too busy focusing on myself/career), I would be clear of what I want from a relationship and make sure we’re both on the same page as I really do think that a relationship = investment in some sort of way. I could never be with someone like Chinziahhh as we’re completley opposites and the way I see life does not match with how she sees life and this brings me to my next point, if Aaron isn’t like Chinziahhh, why is he even with her?? Obviously we don’t know what they’re like behind the closed doors but I just wonder...
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This picture looks like Cinzia fell and Sophia won't help back her up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I unfollowed them both a while back and my Insta scrolling has been so peaceful 🧘🏻‍♀️ They used to genuinely drain my energy, every time they posted something new it made me so angry lol.

although unfollowing them is helping them more than following + not liking pictures, as the latter adds to dead followers and lowers their engagement.

Reactions: 8
The idea of Cinzia just twisting and turning in the snow as Lidia and Sophia stand over her taking pics is killing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It's the same pictures, three times that is annoying they don't even have much differences you'd think atleast one of them would want to take pic of something else, or be interesting. It's still weird how they never do videos or anything spontaneous. Nothing is in the moment it all so polished and it doesn't feel personal but I guess they like that vibe.

Reactions: 20
i think her lips look fine i don't get what the issue with them is? they don't even look particularly small it's just her massive teeth that are the issue.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.