Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Last day in the snow’ they only just got there ?? We will deffo be seeing photos until the end of next week, 4 outfits a day

Reactions: 33
Imagine never really living your life, but except doing everything for a good picture?
They will look back on these times when they're older, and wish they had more experiences and fun.

Reactions: 49
Sophia and Cinzia #29 ‘Style’ queens to go ski yet stale pics is all we see🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No time to ski, just here for photoshoots, showing off rented Chanel and feet infested moonboots

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All three of them do the same thing I know we are friends with like minded people and who like the same thing but at their age you'd think they would have some originality. If one does the other follows. One orders Pasta they all get, one gets a boyfriend they all get. Even with S&C I find if one disagrees at time the other will stop mid way to try and agree and it's like damn it's okay to disagree.

I wonder how many pics of Pasta they have on their phones.

Reactions: 9
All three of them do the same thing I know we are friends with like minded people and who like the same thing but at their age you'd think they would have some originality. If one does the other follows. One orders Pasta they all get, one gets a boyfriend they all get. Even with S&C I find if one disagrees at time the other will stop mid way to try and agree and it's like damn it's okay to disagree.
Yeah and tbh it must be low key annoying. I have a twin sister and as much as I love her, it always annoyed me when she would copy me😭 like not so much now as weve grown up but back in the day everything felt like a competition. And Lidia literally copies everything off the pair of them, so I bet Cinzia does get annoyed about it 🤣 If we can’t stand seeing it imagine how it is to live it lol

Reactions: 2
sophia & cinzia #29: on the slopes w the Slazenger sisters, renting moon boots with no socks and blisters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t really get what the point of this trip was. They didn’t ski, all they did was eat the same pasta they eat in London and take the same pictures they take in London.
They’ve really lost all sense of personality it’s so dull.

Reactions: 35
I don’t really get what the point of this trip was. They didn’t ski, all they did was eat the same pasta they eat in London and take the same pictures they take in London.
They’ve really lost all sense of personality it’s so dull.
Basically they spent all this money on a flight, hotel, Restaurants to take pictures in rented clothes in the snow

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly the way they spend their money infuriates me. I get it's their money and they can do whatever they want but it just seems so irresponsible. Having a mortgage, also paying for rent, buying and renting random designer stuff all the time, always eating out and using deliveroo, going on these expensive vacations etc. They are so into this lifestyle, but is it sustainable?

I guess they can afford all of this now, but it doesn't seem likely to me that they'll continue to grow their audience and keep being somewhat relevant for much longer. Their brand is already a mess, they keep going for easy cash grabs and when people stop following and buying then what? They have spent all their earnings on random tit like renting THREE pairs of moonboots?? When they could have been saving, investing, buying designer that holds value? They are living as if this scale of earning is guaranteed for the rest of their life, what are they going to do when they eventually overspend and run out of money? Going broke trying to look rich is not worth the likes on insta or whatever.

I don't know about English but in Finnish we have a saying about money that the quicker it comes to you, the quicker it's also gone and I think that's true for them.

Sorry I just could not keep this anger in anymore 🥺

Reactions: 16
sophia & cinzia #29: on the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
sophia & cinzia #29: camera rolls with pasta they’re rife, started a gap year but became a gap life

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.