Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re all acting like these post-filler-dissolved pics haven’t been hardcore edited in faceapp tho

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks more youthful (and her age) without lip filler. Her lips are so tiny though, and I see how it makes the rest of her face look fuller, but there's also nothing wrong with that.
I actually think her lips are fine this size if she didn’t have her new teeth. Because her new teeth are quite disproportionate to the rest of her face it makes her lips look smaller. I think a little bit of filler would look fantastic but if she’s happy with them the way they are then fantastic for her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched Millie Ts glow up video and she went to Chi nails (same as Sophia+Cinz) her nails cost £200!! For the amount of times the girls change their nails they must spend 1k a month between them on nails alone 💀 and I thought £45 on nails was expensive hahaha

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched Millie Ts glow up video and she went to Chi nails (same as Sophia+Cinz) her nails cost £200!! For the amount of times the girls change their nails they must spend 1k a month between them on nails alone 💀 and I thought £45 on nails was expensive hahaha
Our 45£ is their 200+£

Reactions: 7
I remember I once got my nails done at this place in Leeds called rag doll nails, when they used to do acrylics it was all done by hand no machines so it cost more. Idiot over here didn’t think that asking for this fancy shimmery stuff I can’t even remember the name of would cost extra, when they told me my total was £60 I think my heart fell out of my ass 🥲 I think I’d actually pass out paying £200 for nails

Reactions: 7
Bit awkward for them cause they kept going on about how they were planning a couples holiday skiing now they’ve had to resort to bringing Lidia who cinzia clearly dislikes hanging around with when Sophia is there and Sophia is just like 😑 everytime Lidia speaks. They tried to arrange a summer holiday with both boyfriends too and they didn’t manage to.. where’s the perfect guys you keep going on about girls????🤠✌🏼

Reactions: 26
Bit awkward for them cause they kept going on about how they were planning a couples holiday skiing now they’ve had to resort to bringing Lidia who cinzia clearly dislikes hanging around with when Sophia is there and Sophia is just like 😑 everytime Lidia speaks. They tried to arrange a summer holiday with both boyfriends too and they didn’t manage to.. where’s the perfect guys you keep going on about girls????🤠✌🏼
I just think it’s wrong to force their bf‘s to like each other cause that’s what I’m thinking they’re doing.

They always talk about how they want them to be besties and I just think the boys just don’t give a f about couple holidays cause they don’t like each other enough.

Also S&C keep forgetting these boys have an age gap and probably a friendgroup that is very bonded and they don’t care about making their girlfriends bestriends boyfriend your new bro

Reactions: 13
I remember I once got my nails done at this place in Leeds called rag doll nails, when they used to do acrylics it was all done by hand no machines so it cost more. Idiot over here didn’t think that asking for this fancy shimmery stuff I can’t even remember the name of would cost extra, when they told me my total was £60 I think my heart fell out of my ass 🥲 I think I’d actually pass out paying £200 for nails
Lol sorry to derail but just curious, are there machines that to acrylics?? I thought it was all by hand ! Regardless £200 is steeeep

Reactions: 3
Lol sorry to derail but just curious, are there machines that to acrylics?? I thought it was all by hand ! Regardless £200 is steeeep
I think they mean like the file is electric which cuts out a lot of work rather than using a regular hand nail file to shape/smooth the nails

Reactions: 1
I think they mean like the file is electric which cuts out a lot of work rather than using a regular hand nail file to shape/smooth the nails
Definitely meant this 😅 it’s a lot of work to manually file acrylics and not rely on the machines.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.