Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roseyyy1

Unpopular opinion but really don’t think anyone should bash their bf’s including their appearance. This is Sophia and Cinzia’s thread and there’s a reason their bf’s are private idk, doesn’t feel right being so nasty when it’s not their fault they’re somehow related to the girls lol

Reactions: 95

saweetie

Chatty Member
did we really expect anything less from the simple slazenger sisters

BD257BE1-97FC-4B33-8695-9E3E4DC519B3.jpeg
7CFF31EE-64C2-49E4-BD4C-91B4DABB8747.jpeg

they’re pathological copycats 🤣 seek professional help gorls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

tattle420

VIP Member
???? This is one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen on this website 😂

1. You're prematurely throwing a tantrum over a vacation destination they haven't chosen

2. That information is from FOX NEWS, a right-wing trump supporting propaganda network interviewing a fellow right-wing PD union nut job with an agenda against the Democratic governor. Meanwhile LAPD Chief said it's not true at all 😂 "LA" is not saying this. Have you heard the Major say this? Their mayor hasn't said a word about warning tourists. No one in LA is warning anyone about anything.

3. Who the fuck travels to a destination on vacation and thinks about that country or cities problems? Sorry, forgot, I guess saint Emem goes to local homeless shelters in Ibiza on vacay and follows up with police on what the crime stats are atm.

Y'all are truly jokers. Also if you just accidentally exposed yourself for being a right-wing nutty for the BS you just spewed that is hilarious. This site needs a thumbs down reaction for some of you.
didn't know the LA governor was on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 71

jl1994

Chatty Member
???? This is one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever seen on this website 😂

1. You're prematurely throwing a tantrum over a vacation destination they haven't chosen

2. That information is from FOX NEWS, a right-wing trump supporting propaganda network interviewing a fellow right-wing PD union nut job with an agenda against the Democratic governor. Meanwhile LAPD Chief said it's not true at all 😂 "LA" is not saying this. Have you heard the Major say this? Their mayor hasn't said a word about warning tourists. No one in LA is warning anyone about anything.

3. Who the fuck travels to a destination on vacation and thinks about that country or cities problems? Sorry, forgot, I guess saint Emem goes to local homeless shelters in Ibiza on vacay and follows up with police on what the crime stats are atm.

Y'all are truly jokers. Also if you just accidentally exposed yourself for being a right-wing nutty for the BS you just spewed that is hilarious. This site needs a thumbs down reaction for some of you.
Calm down hun it’s not that deep x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I know we've been saying her old nose is coming back, but today's vlog looked like her old self more than ever. It's definitely almost back to it's original shape.
This shape suits her better anyway
Screenshot_20211224-174703_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211224-174657_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 65

0cbxox

I've been watching random old vlogs in isolation and was shocked at this. We've talked a lot about Cinzia's problematic tanning but damn look at Sophia's foundation match in this video

1641499446218.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

hellokitty78

Guys it’s acc bare funny to me that they’re so boring that talking about nandos chilli jam in a bottle has been the most exciting thing on this thread in days

• Haha
Reactions: 64

doodlebug

VIP Member
what do we think about that??
View attachment 988903
What do they need an office space for? THEY DONT WORK. They are getting consumed by this “girl boss” phenomenon and it shows. Just because you have a book coming out (that you didn’t write), a shitty journal (that you didn’t design) and a studio to sit in to spew your misguided “advice” it doesn’t mean you are a serious business woman! Someone tell them.

Reactions: 63

Blueblue123

VIP Member
The idea of Cinzia just twisting and turning in the snow as Lidia and Sophia stand over her taking pics is killing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 63