Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, they only go to the green and blue slopes lol. Imagine spending all that money on flights + hotel + ridiculous amounts of (rented) clothes to ski for 30' tops each day like a 6 year old. I rewatched their old ski vlog and they spend most of the time either eating (what a surprise) or lounging in their room.

I'll attach some screenshot from that vlog of Cinzia looking like a pro. They are the definition of all the gear no idea.
Lol not her snow-ploughing, atleast pay for some lessons to learn how to go parallel before dropping it all on designer

Not defending them but don't think we should ski shame 😂id love to just go and sit in the mountains, eat food and not ski. It'd be like going to the Maldives if you cant swim, its v embarrassing but you don't actually need to. that being said I think it's so sad they book holidays, go to cafes etc for the soul purpose of getting photos. if they were genuinely going to sit in the mountains and be cute they'd be packing uniqlo thermals and a few of your dads big hoodies, not a £500 chanel one piece or all the rest of the kylie-copied gear they've got
I do get what you’re saying but there is genuinely zero point in coming to a ski resort if you’re not planning to ski properly even though lots of people do it. Where I go in france atleast half the bars worth going to are accessed by skiing there and there’s other places you can go to to have a nice scenic mountain view. It’s really hard to put the day in at a ski resort if you’re not planning on actually skiing and it’s such an expensive hobby that I don’t see the point in them going if they’re not gonna put their all in to it.

Reactions: 7
Not defending them but don't think we should ski shame 😂id love to just go and sit in the mountains, eat food and not ski. It'd be like going to the Maldives if you cant swim, its v embarrassing but you don't actually need to. that being said I think it's so sad they book holidays, go to cafes etc for the soul purpose of getting photos. if they were genuinely going to sit in the mountains and be cute they'd be packing uniqlo thermals and a few of your dads big hoodies, not a £500 chanel one piece or all the rest of the kylie-copied gear they've got
There's nothing wrong with them not being pros at skiing, actually it's completely normal and that vlog I mentioned was great because of this. They said multiple times that they just wanted to relax and not go for anything too scary, all while wearing normal outfits and having fun together.
The thing is that they are not those girls anymore. Now they've probably spent god knows how much between clothing and other expenses to basically take pictures and eat room service wearing their bathrobes... all while romantizing the idea of them ✨swooshing✨ down the slopes - and of course selling a completely fake reality, they will ski for a total of 1h (if at all!)

+ maybe this is just me but I think renting/buying designer stuff specifically for an activity you just can't perform is ridiculous. Oh well, at least they haven't rented the infamous chanel skis😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When lidia posted "sister bestie holiday" but what she meant was "bestie holiday where I'm 3rd wheeling holiday"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i screenshot this so quick just in case she deletes it because wtf is this 😂😂😂😂
It's the need to flex the rented chanel backpack so she just wears it on her front like a mother carrying a baby 😅 so cringe my soul is embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we think she will keep her smaller lips or will it be not too long till she gets them re-done? 👄
She looks so good with her natural lips I hope she sees she doesn't need the filler.

Reactions: 5
They 100% only booked this trip so they could get away with wearing those moon boots and get them in some photos for Insta

Reactions: 33
Do we think she will keep her smaller lips or will it be not too long till she gets them re-done? 👄
She looks so good with her natural lips I hope she sees she doesn't need the filler.
Hate to say it but I think she is gonna get them refilled. She will feel pressured because of social media and the kardashians. This will only be her Kylie post pregnancy era when she had her fillers dissolved. Really sad because I feel like there are very little influencers with natural lips and it’s kinda making me think I need that as well

Hate to say it but I think she is gonna get them refilled. She will feel pressured because of social media and the kardashians. This will only be her Kylie post pregnancy era when she had her fillers dissolved. Really sad because I feel like there are very little influencers with natural lips and it’s kinda making me think I need that as well
Also, didn’t the say „January ski trip with the boyfriends“ a million times?

Last edited:
Going on a skiing holiday just to take stupid fake photos in “cool” overpriced boots.

Someone stop this disease we call influencer culture.

Reactions: 37
Again a sign of their laziness. They could so use this to pivot into travel vloggers. Then at least they'd still be influencing.

But I guess it means they'd have to do more than eat the same pasta dinner every night and take the perfect insta shot, so that's too much work.

Has anyone seen the sneak peak of tomorrow’s pod cast?

Their talking about cinzia buying her boyfriend figures of action men and him showing her his costumes ?

I just feel like if that was someone else they’d be talking about how much of an ick that is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
cinzia literally can’t win with you all - one second it’s “her lips look fucked” now it’s “omg she should get them refilled” Christ

Reactions: 26
On a side note for all the skiers here, I’m a beginner and going away in March for 4 days. Should I get lessons here in the UK or wait and book lessons there? Thank you beautifuls xxxx

Reactions: 1
cinzia literally can’t win with you all - one second it’s “her lips look fucked” now it’s “omg she should get them refilled” Christ
It's almost as if this is a thread with multiple people sharing multiple opinions. Imagine that.

A few people were saying her lips were fine before filler and many are saying they're fine now.

A few are saying she should get them refilled, that's fine, that's their opinion. Maybe they're not anti filler, just anti bad filler. She also has new teeth so she's not working with the same features she was pre-filler so it might balance things out.

I don't think she should get them redone but a small amount look fine.

And loads of people get filler dissolved and redo it because it migrates or gets out of proportion and needs fixing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not gonna lie - I thought this before and I DEFINITELY still think this now- Cinzia 100000% suits lip filler. Like I think she looks proper weird without it and it makes her face look bigger. HOWEVER the issue is it is not done well + she really had no lips before that the amount she puts in literally HAS to migrate because there’s no space for it 🥴🤣
She looks more youthful (and her age) without lip filler. Her lips are so tiny though, and I see how it makes the rest of her face look fuller, but there's also nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 1
Most people are praising her for having filler removed a few of use including myself think she actually suits a bit of filler just not as much as she had before, and done properly. We are not a hive mind we are allowed to have different opinions.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.