Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @hellokitty78 for the unbelievable thread title, and credit where credits due to @aaliyahplz for suggesting Slazenger sisters 🤪

Happy Christmas Eve to you all, and happy weekend to those not celebrating. I hope you all make the most of the time we have off despite the shite we have experienced the last year. I myself am awaiting a PCR result and am sending love to everyone 🤍

A girlie round up for you:

- They went to NYC and looks like they had a rubbish time. A few pics of pasta and Cinzia’s squashed boobs later and they were back on home turf (London not Nottingham)

- The podcast is soon to become their main stream of income. They will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube, with normal videos most likely to disappear

- There are just no words for the advice they continue to dish out

- Tour has been over for a few weeks and they hope to go international next time round

- Aaron will be spending Christmas in the messy Bayliss-Zullo household, while Sophia spends it at home with her family as Max is abroad

- They forced a taxi driver to allow them to bring their Christmas tree in the cab although it created a huge amount of mess and only had ten baubles for decoration

- Cinzia debuted some snow boots on a mild day in London then wore a mini dress in 3 degree New York. Her stupid outfit choices remain questionable

I’m a bit tipsy so thanks for baring with me. As always please add whatever has been missed below and here’s to another thread 🥂

Love and hugs always xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you @hellokitty78 for the unbelievable thread title, and credit where credits due to @aaliyahplz for suggesting Slazenger sisters 🤪

Happy Christmas Eve to you all, and happy weekend to those not celebrating. I hope you all make the most of the time we have off despite the shite we have experienced the last year. I myself am awaiting a PCR result and am sending love to everyone 🤍

A girlie round up for you:

- They went to NYC and looks like they had a rubbish time. A few pics of pasta and Cinzia’s squashed boobs later and they were back on home turf (London not Nottingham)

- The podcast is soon to become their main stream of income. They will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube, with normal videos most likely to disappear

- There are just no words for the advice they continue to dish out

- Tour has been over for a few weeks and they hope to go international next time round

- Aaron will be spending Christmas in the messy Bayliss-Zullo household, while Sophia spends it at home with her family as Max is abroad

- They forced a taxi driver to allow them to bring their Christmas tree in the cab although it created a huge amount of mess and only had ten baubles for decoration

- Cinzia debuted some snow boots on a mild day in London then wore a mini dress in 3 degree New York. Her stupid outfit choices remain questionable

I’m a bit tipsy so thanks for baring with me. As always please add whatever has been missed below and here’s to another thread 🥂

Love and hugs always xxxxx
Ahhh I’m so honoured hahaha 😍😍😍 @aaliyahplz teamwork makes the dream work ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Guccigal I can totally sympathise, I think being snide about not having savings is a massive no no! I feel like even without influencing both come from families where money has clearly never been a big worry but that unfortunately isn’t the case for the average person. I don’t have financial support from family etc and only started savings after getting a proper job a year after graduation I think that’s honestly normal and with the cost of living these days it’s getting harder and harder to put money aside. Also I understand they shouldn’t be normalising giving money out to your partner as this can sometimes lead to exploitation however it happens and not everyone is going to take advantage! You shouldn’t do something you’re uncomfortable with or something you’re bound to regret especially when it comes to money as it easily leads to resentment

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why do the girls keep saying they had breakfast/ lunch. The word they're looking for is BRUNCH. Simple. Why don't don't know things? 🥲
Also, Sophia's all leather outfit looked comical. She looked like a biker- not in a good way. Cinzia pushed her to wear it of course.
And them not knowing what the weather would be like in NY is so silly, I thought everyone checked the weather before travelling somewhere? Isn't that like the first thing you do?

There's so many unique places to clothes shop and eat there, but they opt for the usual Zara and Italian food.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
i just watched a second of their NYC vlog... "omg look at the graffiti, we are so cool" - Cinzia as they walk by some graffiti. these girls would have an aneurysm if they actually saw someone doing graffiti in real life, or if someone did graffiti on their building. give me a break. does anyone else absolutely loathe when cinzia remarks on how cool they are??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting upgraded to business class is now 78% of their personality

Also guys I can get over that photo of cinzia in the pink top with her boobs squashed up like a big bum what the duck is she smoking, no hate to her boobs they’re perfectly fine but like babes that top is not for anyone with a C or above, zilch chance mine would fit in it either but like Sophia is officially sabotaging her to let her leave the house for dinner like that how were her nips not getting singed on the pasta sauce

sorry I’m lit editing this as I watch but everytime they say Carbone in that god awful accent I shrivel up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I know we've been saying her old nose is coming back, but today's vlog looked like her old self more than ever. It's definitely almost back to it's original shape.
This shape suits her better anyway
Screenshot_20211224-174703_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211224-174657_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 65
How have neither of them caught covid, all I've done for the past few weeks is go to work and I've got 2 positive lfts in front of me yet those to selfish fucks have been everywhere and they get to spend Christmas like normal with there familys

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How have neither of them caught covid, all I've done for the past few weeks is go to work and I've got 2 positive lfts in front of me yet those to selfish fucks have been everywhere and they get to spend Christmas like normal with there familys
I feel you, I’ve worked from home and then went to dinner with my mum and we both somehow have it for Christmas, would not be shocked at them two if they had it and ignored it though lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me watching them in the first class seats

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Seeing that clip of their podcast this week actually made me so angry, about the lending someone in need money. They are so bleeping out of touch and ignorant it’s insane, the idea of actually helping out someone they love when they earn a bleeping bomb for doing nothing is out of the question for them - how selfish can you get? THAT is an immediate turn off imo. They’re on their little high horse cos they’ve got a few followers now, they’re that deluded and entitled that they don’t think they’ll ever be in a time of struggle. They have never spoke once about donating anything they earn or doing anything for a cause, they just use their money to buy ugly clothes to try and look rich it’s embarrassing. Done with these lame girls.

Reactions: 40
So many times in the vlog when theyre inside or in taxis and having to wear masks they never wear them properly over their nose. Theyre basically anti maskers atp

Reactions: 18
How they don't realise they are privileged, to be in the position they are with money and other factors is beyond me. How can you be so wrapped up in your own world you don't realise that most people don't have it so easy or are as fortunate. They really do seem ungrateful and entitled, thinking they are above others. Again where is their genuine thank you or consideration for others and how they may live. They lack awareness on all fronts and its not cute. I genuinely think if things don't concern or impact them they don't care. They are just greedy and what do they do thats good and meaningful.

Reactions: 19
How they don't realise they are privileged, to be in the position they are with money and other factors is beyond me. How can you be so wrapped up in your own world you don't realise that most people don't have it so easy or are as fortunate. They really do seem ungrateful and entitled, thinking they are above others. Again where is their genuine thank you or consideration for others and how they may live. They lack awareness on all fronts and its not cute. I genuinely think if things don't concern or impact them they don't care. They are just greedy and what do they do thats good and meaningful.
They are bleeping greedy, only care about themselves and the high maintained lifestyle they can live. Like honestly giving to charity wouldn't bleeping hurt once in a while. I agree with you they lack self awareness and even act like they are the tit. It's so funny because once there in a social event with other influencers who are so much better than them they act like little girls (the paris event for example)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Money is such a trigger for me and so many… it really does lead you to some of the lowest places you could go! The thought that if I needed something from a significant other they would direct me to the bank instead of even considering lending it is crazy… again when you’re really young think carefully but in a committed lasting relationship then honest I think I’d consider it a kick in the teeth and I would think carefully about whether I’d want to be with someone I was with wouldnt (not couldn’t) help esp because it takes so much courage to ask for financial help imo! For a lot of influencers I think once they start making it big the concept of normal day to day spending is honestly lost on them. I’m in a fairly well paid job now for my age and I’d still think long and hard before a £400 upgrade on a flight for a few hours 😭 but that’s apparently a bargain. insta culture and these spotify podcasts warped my view of money and spending for a while but I’m so glad I snapped out of it… it’s not realistic or healthy for us to spend as much as influencers do to keep up with lifestyles we don’t even have but they will have you thinking you need

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I earn enough to pay my rent and bills in an expensive area of the country and I’m fairly good with money and still run out of money nearly every month and the thought of asking a partner for money just to cover the end of the month until I’m getting paid and them saying to get a loan is laughable lol that isn’t a relationship I want to be in (and I am happy to lend money to my bf for the same reasons too)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.