Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90732EA2-0006-4301-9126-EF431BC5D704.png
this photo is really confusing me i can’t tell which way is her front and which way is the back?? it’s like boobs on both sides

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For me I just find the her lips without filler throw off the dimensions of her face. But that is because I only started following the girls properly post filler. And to me she looks so different. Same when Molly Mae got hers dissolved… but now I’m so used to Molly’s natural face I think the same will be for Cinzia. I also think this is 100% because she’s ina relationship. Kind of like relationship weight gain, I notice people often revert to their natural self/natural hair when they are comfortable.

Reactions: 1
Is this a new thing? Did I miss something?😂
okay i thought it was odd the first time but now she’s done it twice it’s even weirder 😭😂also the fact that she’s lying in snow in just joggers and a jumper ??? you can literally see her ankles!! she must be frozen 😭 anything for a photo lol

Reactions: 22
Sophia and cinzia 29: lip filler dissolved gone under the knife, forget the gap year, it’s now a gap life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the same girl as before hanna schonberg, she's now copied the exact type of sunglasses hanna wore like 2 months ago. The lack of originality makes me actually die cringing

edit: and now sophia has just posted in that exact ski suit you cannot write this, she should get a restraining order against them
Screenshot_20220127-214954_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-214926_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They take the piss it’s actually so creepy imagine posting a photo and other people in your industry copy each item of clothing you’ve got on and ever pose you do.
53C3EC91-40EF-473B-B18A-483C07D6A308.jpeg
0BBA2D3D-4166-4174-8DF3-350B371DA169.jpeg
52A22085-F851-43EE-8F0B-8FA26A37B376.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Sarah Bull and other depop accounts makes much more sense now
Omg guys so sorry for some reason my post sent sooo many times haha, I don’t use Instagram anymore and just saw they are all on a ski trip. LOL, 100000 % a trip just to show off moon boots now they are new big thing. Imagine spending thousands to prove your wealth and popularity, doesn’t make you that wealthy at all…

Reactions: 3
Who the hell wheres a WHITE snow suit on a ski trip. She’s just asking to get lost in an avalanche 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You know what blows my mind, when these influencers do an ad they’ve given the exact thing to say 🤣🤣🤣. However, when I’m doing presentations I have to do the research and present all the info myself. What a strange old world… I think the brands should force them to do the research and only take them on if they can actually do it, lazy arses 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I get being inspired but they just literally copy other peoples content, I feel so embarrassed for them?! Can they not come up with original posts and looks? They need some sort of therapy to find their true selves hahah

I wish they'd post fitness content also, I'd love to see their form, how they act in the gym etc lol I bet Cinzia is currently buying the pink bo+ tee set Kim K was recently seen in!!

Reactions: 11
I find it so annoying, who tf are they influencing now except for themselves? Around 2018/2019 they were at their peak (for me) both still living at home in Notts, before they were buying designer everything and just getting off Asos and Topshop, I used to take inspo/copy outfits/ buy the clothes they were wearing. They're just completely aesthetic now, it wouldn't even be bad if they still bought/rented all the designer shite they have but re-wore the pieces or show different ways to style it, their transparency with renting clothes isnt great and their over consumption or return rate must be awful. Or maybe they keep all the clothes and thats why they never show pics of their wardrobes :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.