Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the lips are not it. I don’t know if it’s just the fact that I was so used to her having those floater-lips or because of her ginormous horse teeth….
I think the lips are ok, I think her hair being gelled back all the time and her teeth are not helping 😬

Reactions: 12
i think her lips look fine i don't get what the issue with them is? they don't even look particularly small it's just her massive teeth that are the issue.
Her teeth deffo don’t help but her lips look fine imo, I feel like with some things she can’t win. People are saying there’s differing opinions and some people preferred her overfilled lips but I never saw anyone saying that at the time lmao

Reactions: 16
I think her lips are totally fine too, they're not even that small at all. But it's 100% the big teeth and the fact that she's still styling her hair as if she had the lips before to balance her face out. I think if she had her hair down, like sleek straight bob (with old teeth), then she'd look really good.

Reactions: 31
As if Cinzia isn’t even wearing socks under her moon boots?! 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Based on Cinzia’s lips as a topic on this thread it seems- overall “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t”
Nothing will ever be perfect and you can’t please everyone. The only person that should feel comfortable and happy within themselves is you. A lot of people look for validation from people they don’t even know/ give a duck about and come to think about it - we are all a little guilty about that.

Reactions: 14
Are you guys sure she has no lip fillers at all..? I feel like Cinzia's natural lips were waayyyyy smaller than this. Maybe she got them dissolved and refilled that same day/shortly after? She looks gorgeous though, suits her so much more.
Once you get your filler dissolved, after having them filled for so many years, the skin is so thin on your lips that it has stretched so they will never look as before again. Loads of influencers get theirs "dissolved" and then just get them done again better but don't mention that part, but either way Cinzia's lips will never look the same as pre-filler. I agree, she looks so nice with them as they are now though

Reactions: 7
There's probably some overlining going on with Cinzia's lips too but it's 100% an improvement. I hope she keeps them this way

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1018355 The non filled lips look so good. Gives me 2017/18 cinzia vibes 😩
I agreee! People need to STOP saying she needs filler. This is probably how she got in that spiral like when kylie said a boy said her lips are so small but she was a great kisser!
No one NEEDS it it’s this obsession of creating symmetry and ‘perfection’ .. we’re all born different and the differences we have make us us 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.