Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sooo cold sitting outside their toes are gonna freeze off! even in trainers and socks I’d be cold

Reactions: 10
Went on a walk a few hours ago with a big puffer coat and a scarf and was still quite chilly so can’t even imagine how cold cinzia’s toes are lmfao

Reactions: 15
It's 9 degrees in London which to me still qualifies for wearing big coats 😂 they must be on CRACK to think its "get your toes and tits out" weather

Reactions: 17
I’m not from the UK but surely there’s rules about wearing masks in taxis? Every time I’m in one there’s about 20 signs about keeping them on.

Where have they shown themselves not wearing masks in taxi? I can’t see it on their stories

Reactions: 5
I thought the same! Blonde hair seems like a lot of maintenance - mainly root touch ups. So if that's what she went for why are her roots still brown ? 😅 Also this might be so dumb but if someone with blonde hair has dark roots then surely if they grew their hair out it would eventually be dark?? I genuinely don't understand how blonde hair works so if someone could explain 😂
i think sophia's hair is just naturally a darker blonde than the colour she gets it dyed as, so she gets the roots to sort of blend into the dyed colour so it's not such a solid contrast when it grows out. some shades of dark blonde can look quite dark

Reactions: 2
i really do not get the constant need for taxis. if anything surely walking around and seeing the city / getting the tube would surely give them more photo opportunities 😂

Reactions: 29
13414AE1-62C8-4793-8736-EF30504E70D3.png
Someone correct me if i’m wrong but doesn’t sophia look like she has that sasha/foxy instagram filter on which she normally uses? But it says no filter.
Maybe she’s taken some tips from cinz and is saving the clip then reuploading :rolleyes: - all a bit try hard

View attachment 528076Someone correct me if i’m wrong but doesn’t sophia look like she has that sasha/foxy instagram filter on which she normally uses? But it says no filter.
Maybe she’s taken some tips from cinz and is saving the clip then reuploading :rolleyes: - all a bit try hard
there HAS to be a filter on this. the smooth skin and pixellated hair is ridiculous

Reactions: 24
there HAS to be a filter on this. the smooth skin and pixellated hair is ridiculous
Yeah, I can 100% confirm there’s a filter. She’s just saved the vid to her camera roll and reuploaded it to her stories 🤢 vile vile girls

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I literally went out yesterday in a bodysuit and skirt ... my mum did not hesitate to cuss me out as it’s f’cking freezing! Def not heel weather but on the other hand I guess it’s nice to dress up to go out.. and I mean that literally because you can’t eat in 🤣

imagine driving past seeing them two shivering to death, toes out, & drinking COKE.. duck sake 😂😂 hot girl summer tho ofc xxx

they are actually embarrassing, deffo sat in silence trying to pretend they aren’t freezing their tits off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.