Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had lunch today in central and with a coat on it’s actually quite warm with the outdoor heaters, I was pleasantly surprised

Reactions: 2
THESE COMMENTS ARE KILLING ME.
HAHAHAHA THE OPEN TOE HEELS. I CANNOT WITH THESE TWO.
They are possibly the most cringe influencers I’ve ever followed. Someone stop them. These girls are 23 too, like wtf, get a grip. Money really did change them for the worst, quite sad to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So today they have shopped and went to dinner. Can’t wait to see what they get upto tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They really think London is something that's it not. Majority of us would not look at them and think 'wow they look so cool'. Just put your trackies back on love and stop being so pretentious.

Reactions: 29
honestly it boggles the mind what goes on in their heads. i couldn’t think of anything worse than leaving my home for a month to go stay in an airbnb in london during what is essentially still lockdown. clearly their homes aren’t cosy places and just for their ~aesthetic~

you would think they would want to support their local businesses, which let’s be real, have probably struggled during lockdown and would be desperate for some promo from influencers. why go to london when it’s already super busy and most places will need booking?

out and about in open toe shoes 🤣🤣 i had slipper socks and a jumper on all day and the heating and was still cold...and i didn’t leave the house 🤣🤣🤣

it’s sad really, that they feel the need to stunt on instagram that they’re living their best lives when really all they’re doing is playing dress up trying to prove they have fashion sense and super fun lives. no you’re just out here getting fake tan stains on clothes that will end up on depop being sold in tit condition. all they will do in london is eat açai bowls and pasta and take pics of fancy wine they probably don’t even drink. i give it a week before they’re vlogging about how tired they are and how they’re staying in and ordering sushi.

all that money and effort just to look good for insta??? who even has the energy!!

Reactions: 24
I just think it's so sad that they're spending that much money to go to London for a month and all they're going to do is shop and go out to dinner by themselves.

Reactions: 16
They went to Harry’s AGAIN, I get they like it but bloody hell. They’re in London and you have soooo many places yet they choose the same place 🥲 do something new. Go to a new restaurant!!!

The blurry photos do nothing for me

Attachments

Reactions: 15
So today they have shopped and went to dinner. Can’t wait to see what they get upto tomorrow!
Ow they’ll be sooo exausted they’ve had such a busy day poor girlys 🥺 then maybe shopping then dinner, or dinner then shopping if they’re feeling ✨random✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.