Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s allowed to have their opinion on Sophia’s nose like it’s literally a gossip website. Right now obviously everyone has mixed opinions :/

Reactions: 21
people policing what people say about sophia's nose job sound v insecure. going to assume people frantically defending her either want a nose job or have one already bc there's absolutely no need to be this bothered about someone else's OPINION.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure about her workout routine but losing weight is like 80% about diet not exercise - i reckon she’s just been really undereating tbh. Also interesting to see neither of them appear to have been back in the gym yet but they used to go all the time a few years ago
I agree. And she lost quite a lot of weight in a short period of time (maybe a couple of months?). Also her hair falling out..I think she's undereating..

Anyway...on the nose affair...I don't like it. I know that a nose job takes ages to "heal" properly but all good nose jobs looked good almost immediately. So, it'll possibly get a bit better but it'll still look weird on her face imo..and the nostrils look really strange..in the latest vlog she's talking to the camera and the camera is right below her nose and you can see the weird shape of her nostrils..
I'm 100% convinced her real nose looked better..

Reactions: 20
I watched their london vlog literaly what even was that it was a whole hour of them in their place max 5 mins outside most of it was them deciding what to wear but not even properly showing anything their videos used to acc make me laugh in like 2017 2018 but now it’s either an ad or an hour of them talking about nothing screaming woo and hot girl summer

Reactions: 11
Not sure about her workout routine but losing weight is like 80% about diet not exercise - i reckon she’s just been really undereating tbh. Also interesting to see neither of them appear to have been back in the gym yet but they used to go all the time a few years ago
Their too busy going being city girls and going to selfridges that the don’t have time for the gym now !

Reactions: 5
Not to be rude but the people saying she is botched, have no educational expertise in rhinoplasty, you cannot tell if someone is botched this early on, it takes a WHOLE YEAR - 2 years to see the end result. Your nose continuously changes depending on swelling which is as a result of many diff factors. So lets wait at least a year lol to say it's botched. Don't like it? cool say you don't like it or it looks disproportionate but botched? lol lets be smart and use correct terms
Babe this is tattle
You’re on the wrong site luv 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not to be rude but the people saying she is botched, have no educational expertise in rhinoplasty, you cannot tell if someone is botched this early on, it takes a WHOLE YEAR - 2 years to see the end result. Your nose continuously changes depending on swelling which is as a result of many diff factors. So lets wait at least a year lol to say it's botched. Don't like it? cool say you don't like it or it looks disproportionate but botched? lol lets be smart and use correct terms

is this the surgeon typing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
people policing what people say about sophia's nose job sound v insecure. going to assume people frantically defending her either want a nose job or have one already bc there's absolutely no need to be this bothered about someone else's OPINION.
i wanted one so badly for years until I saw sophias hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.