Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! Cinzia WISHES she had half the creativity the cock destroyers have 💋

It might just be because my personal taste isn't the whole minimal aesthetic the girls go for, but could they have picked a more bland-looking place to stay 💀 there are tons of cool, interesting, nicely decorated places on air bnb and this just looks like a bigger version of Cinzia's white box of a flat
At least they have multiple white wall backgrounds to choose from for when it comes to editing their pics ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
this is actually so bleeping embarrassing for them 😭 can u imagine living such a boring life that everything u do is for an ig picture

Reactions: 23
does anyone know where the cream joggers (i think they’re joggers?) in sophias hand in the pics on their stories are from - i know selfridges but anyone know the specific brand? xxx

Reactions: 1
the shoes lined around the skirting boards i cbaaaaa man 🤣 so materialistic it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or does Sophia’s new hair look no different to before?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
jokes aside it’s actually sad how much they’ve changed, they’ve become money obsessed. they are so far from the girls that used to make drunk grwms a few years back 😬 their obsession with designer items & money is concerning, they HATE the thought of being relatable. it’s like they want to completely seperate themselves from the people they used to be, god forbid they look like normal people with an average amount of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
has Cinzia bought pink disposable masks just for aesthetics? So wasteful
Why is it wasteful? I have pink masks too and they are the same price as plain blue ones and you can buy them anywhere

Reactions: 41
Remember when Adidas was the priciest clothing they bought 😩 they’ve changed sooooo much... for the worse!

Reactions: 28
jokes aside it’s actually sad how much they’ve changed, they’ve become money obsessed. they are so far from the girls that used to make drunk grwms a few years back 😬 their obsession with designer items & money is concerning, they HATE the thought of being relatable. it’s like they want to completely seperate themselves from the people they used to be, god forbid they look like normal people with an average amount of money.
Even just in the last 6 months! Like fair enough the first pink prada bags were a nice splurge for two newly single gals to celebrate their birthday, but then it just never stopped. If I see one more farfetched ad I might just throw my phone out the window

Reactions: 21
Why is it wasteful? I have pink masks too and they are the same price as plain blue ones and you can buy them anywhere
Just not a massive fan of single use masks personally, I prefer something reusable with a filter to reduce waste. Safe is most important of course, just not a huge fan of it

Reactions: 19
They’re literally only in London to take pics, freeze in a “aesthetic” doorstep then go back and change into tracksuits.

Reactions: 39
It legit took 30 seconds for my comment to be removed 🤣 that must be a record
D7103225-BCBB-4E39-B91A-0DDF8CCF03B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I think they’ll be claiming the money they’re spending on the apartment back through tax/work expenses so I don’t think they’re as wealthy as some people are saying
thats HOW people like that stay wealthy!! Nice for some

Reactions: 10
Their rate of consumption is sickening 🤢 gone to London with bags of clothes, shoes and accessories and now they’re out shopping for more ... get a grip and read the rooms gals
They're probably the most wasteful influencers I follow and that says a lot.

Sorry but they’re so embarrassing! I find influencers like Matlida Djerf far more enjoyable to follow as she isn’t consumed by socials, interacts with her followers, actually WEARS the clothes she takes photos in (and get this - wears things more than once) and has a beautiful clothing brand which is a little pricey but at least it’s good quality!
There's nothing inspiring about them having a rainbow of identical shoes. Even if it's outside my price range, I'd rather follow someone who makes intentional fashion purchases that can be properly styled. Not girls who raid the shelves and bulk buy every trend before it dies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.