Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you would think they would want to support their local businesses, which let’s be real, have probably struggled during lockdown and would be desperate for some promo from influencers. why go to london when it’s already super busy and most places will need booking?
Lewis and his two pals own about half of the spots they’d go to in Notts so they are limited for choice 😂😂😂
Seriously tho why does he have a new business venture every few months (that fails within weeks)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not being funny but Harry is everything they laugh at and go against on their podcast. Can imagine if someone could send in photos to the podcast and this would be the guy they fancy, S&C would both be like “eewwww this guy is disgusting who even writes that on insta. That’s a major put off, definitely don’t go there girl, he’s definitely not marriage material”. But because he’s slightly famous and they’re constantly, majorly, contradicting themselves it’s okay!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Not being funny but Harry is everything they laugh at and go against on their podcast. Can imagine if someone could send in photos to the podcast and this would be the guy they fancy, S&C would both be like “eewwww this guy is disgusting who even writes that on insta. That’s a major put off, definitely don’t go there girl, he’s definitely not marriage material”. But because he’s slightly famous and they’re constantly, majorly, contradicting themselves it’s okay!
Major immature school boy vibes from Harry, the girls should be embarrassed to associate with him tbh

Reactions: 29
But he doesn’t count coz he was on the telly and his blue tick makes him 😍🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if anyone has already said this but I don’t know why I found it so amusing first night out why they wore “jeans and a bomber”. I know they said they couldn’t wait to wear the bomber but after all the short dresses and heels they ended up dressing like the most basic girls ever. They ain’t even got the balls to carry Propa fashion looks outside🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
Hahahaha £7k for one month, I spend £7k in 10 months on my mortgage on a London flat. They honestly have more money than sense, it's hilarious.
The worst bit is they will just write it off on tax as business costs and won't have to pay as much tax so basically a win win for them 😅

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The worst bit is they will just write it off on tax as business costs and won't have to pay as much tax so basically a win win for them 😅
Honestly there needs to be a crackdown on influencers in terms of “BuSiNeSs ExPeNsEs” because it’s so out of hand like no one asked them to go to London or get an air bnb instead of a normal flat

Reactions: 38
They really did do “orange bag and shoes” like they’ve been banging on about for months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why but this MIC thing is still lingering in the back of my mind 😂
We tattle detectives don’t give ourselves enough credit, remember when we thought that Sophia getting a nose job was ridiculous... but we were right
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly there needs to be a crackdown on influencers in terms of “BuSiNeSs ExPeNsEs” because it’s so out of hand like no one asked them to go to London or get an air bnb instead of a normal flat
It really is stupid what they get away with! As if they aren't paid enough already they then getto keep more of it then someone who is employed on a similar salary. Not to sound like a bitter witch but I hope they do spunk all of their money And end up with nothing in their 30s but neon orange balenciaga bags that are worth nothing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It really is stupid what they get away with! As if they aren't paid enough already they then getto keep more of it then someone who is employed on a similar salary. Not to sound like a bitter witch but I hope they do spunk all of their money And end up with nothing in their 30s but neon orange balenciaga bags that are worth nothing 😬
Not to be bitter but they will probably be 😆
They're not even smart enough to waste their money in investment pieces that will sell good in a few years time. They throw their money on trendy pieces that will be worth £0 in 12 months time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They went to Harry’s AGAIN, I get they like it but bloody hell. They’re in London and you have soooo many places yet they choose the same place 🥲 do something new. Go to a new restaurant!!!

The blurry photos do nothing for me
Swear cinzias doing the blurry photos to make her seem like she’s drunk or tipsy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.