Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does Sophia’s new hair look no different to before?
I thought the same! Blonde hair seems like a lot of maintenance - mainly root touch ups. So if that's what she went for why are her roots still brown ? 😅 Also this might be so dumb but if someone with blonde hair has dark roots then surely if they grew their hair out it would eventually be dark?? I genuinely don't understand how blonde hair works so if someone could explain 😂

Reactions: 3
I see Sophia has started copying cinzia is and saving the video before uploading to get rid of the filter name at the top 💀💀

Reactions: 17
Their trainers paired with those baggy blue jeans in their stories is actually a gross combo. 2000s grandad vibes
Isn’t it the most unflattering look!!??! Makes their legs look so short and stumpy lmao

There is no way they have been in a Rolls Royce i refuse to believe it lmao, I’ve been in planes before (to London included) that have had those little lights on the ceilings for when the lights go down at night and people can sleep. They look like stars. I’d assume it’s that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If Cinzia just fake tanned as normal and a skin match close to maybe Sophia’s tan she would look fine and it really not too late for her to start ...

Reactions: 7
Also how cringe is it when Cinzia struts about in full on logo designer gear head to toe hahahha it’s so naf and just screams “look I have new money be jealous of me I’m so rich xxxx” hahahaha

Reactions: 40
Also how cringe is it when Cinzia struts about in full on logo designer gear head to toe hahahha it’s so naf and just screams “look I have new money be jealous of me I’m so rich xxxx” hahahaha
especially when most of it isn’t even designer it’s designer influenced custom tit from Instagram accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just not a massive fan of single use masks personally, I prefer something reusable with a filter to reduce waste. Safe is most important of course, just not a huge fan of it
This is a good point but then again cinzia is a dirty witch, can guarantee she will wear the same mask every day no matter how much make up is on it🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
the fact that they are wearing open toed shoes out and about when it is freezing outside is beyond me. my toes hurt just looking at their stories 😭

Reactions: 14
She didn’t even wear that outfit today she was wearing something else 💀💀 you can see her botched lips here too maybe she’s not editing as much 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh pls people from the uk tell me that it's not that warm outside to wear this heels..
I remember even when i go outside on summer nights in heels my toes are freezingg and imagine now hahaha
Erm its bleeping freezing today weirdos 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.