Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has seen her mum I wouldn't blame her as surgery is a big thing to go through and recovery can be tough especially if you're living on your own, obviously it's her nose not like her boobs or a bbl so she'll be able to walk around fine and isn't bed bound but I imagine you'd still want someone there to look after you and you'd probably feel a bit crappy and sorry for yourself for a while BUT you know she would've had to isolate and switch bubbles to be with her mum then isolate again before bubbling with Cinzia to film again (I think i can't keep up with the rules lol) which she most definitely hasn't done
Yeah that’s true tbf

Reactions: 2
I’m gutted that they will probably hardly talk about it just like Cinzia has done with her lips... it’d be so interesting to hear how Sophia came to the final decision & everything that came along with it 👀

Reactions: 23
I’m gutted that they will probably hardly talk about it just like Cinzia has done with her lips... it’d be so interesting to hear how Sophia came to the final decision & everything that came along with it 👀
Agree! i wish Cinzia had spoken about her fillers, but at least they’re not as much of a commitment since they’re dissolvable and also breakdown on their own eventually. A rhinoplasty is obviously permanent and Sophia doesn’t strike me as an impulsive person, so I would love to hear all about choosing where to go, what she described to her surgeon, etc

Reactions: 21
Agree! i wish Cinzia had spoken about her fillers, but at least they’re not as much of a commitment since they’re dissolvable and also breakdown on their own eventually. A rhinoplasty is obviously permanent and Sophia doesn’t strike me as an impulsive person, so I would love to hear all about choosing where to go, what she described to her surgeon, etc
I recently read a study that is looking into the research about lip fillers. It was speculating that lip filler doesn’t actually dissolve at all, and it definitely doesn’t dissolve after the period of time that people say that it does. It actually just migrates out of the lip line into the face, it was using x-rays to look at these women’s faces who had had left for years ago and the lip filler had migrated to around the lip area. I don’t know a lot about lip filler but I found this interesting from an anatomy point of view 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I find videos talking about surgery really interesting though like the whole process from start to finish including consultation, money, time of recovery, side effects etc it can be really helpful for anyone else considering it and even though you can google that stuff when a YouTuber you've watched for ages is going through it all you kind of feel like you can trust them more than random people on google you know? Especially as she had it done in the UK and didn't rush to get it done abroad for cheaper (which no disrespect to anyone who does but that would be terrifying to me lol) like it feels like a friend idk I don't think I'd ever get a nose job but I'd be super interested in a video about it all

Reactions: 20
Can we just talk about how damn lazy Cinzia is that their content on YouTube literally cannot survive without Sophia. She got a whole MacBook but couldn’t even keep the channel going for 2 weeks whilst Sophia recovered. Pls this girl isn’t even good at the one job she’s supposed to be good at

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Further proof they both read here ....
HI LADIES 👋👋👋👋
I would bet my life on the fact that they do NOT read here!! everything they’re critiqued for on here they continue to do, they’ve never changed at all in response to stuff on here, idk how to really word it but someone like madison sarah (aside from the fact she tweets about the ‘hate forum’) will see a comment on her page about something & 10 mins later post an insta story trying to disprove that comment if you get me...s&c have never

Edit: & i feel like they’re almost too innocent, they rly don’t receive much hate on youtube etc (even when people say their vids are boring it’s always worded really respectfully/nicely yno?) so i don’t think it would have even occurred to them that such a thing as tattle exists😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
honestly if they didn’t film the whole experience that was suchhh a dumb idea. i get wanting to keep it private because its a confronting thing to look back on but nose jobs vlogs do so so well on yt: (i know i personally would’ve jumped to watch hers)
936BABE7-FD27-45BE-8D2F-F3EB9B702180.jpeg

22A83681-C811-42E9-9C97-307420DCB552.jpeg

65BA3337-4CC7-4961-BFB9-EC882D2ED560.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I would bet my life on the fact that they do NOT read here!! everything they’re critiqued for on here they continue to do, they’ve never changed at all in response to stuff on here, idk how to really word it but someone like madison sarah (aside from the fact she tweets about the ‘hate forum’) will see a comment on her page about something & 10 mins later post an insta story trying to disprove that comment if you get me...s&c have never

Edit: & i feel like they’re almost too innocent, they rly don’t receive much hate on youtube etc (even when people say their vids are boring it’s always worded really respectfully/nicely yno?) so i don’t think it would have even occurred to them that such a thing as tattle exists😂
I agree, especially the more seriously things like Black Fishing and the excessive tanning, they still continue to do it and talk about it. Even in a recent vid I’m sure cinzia said something about laying her edges (but obviously just said combing her baby hairs) or something along those lines, (or May have been something different I can’t remember exactly, but I do remember thinking they must not read (or at least religiously) this thread 😂

i’ve not caught up with the thread and not watched her story properly but is it just me that isn’t sure about her nose?? my mum had a nose job and it looked so natural, obviously it’ll go down a lot but can’t help but think her old nose suits her a lot more

I don’t think them not changing anything is a sign of them not reading here, they have a huge following that supports everything they do even when it’s problematic asf so even if they read here they have no reason to change

Reactions: 5
I agree, especially the more seriously things like Black Fishing and the excessive tanning, they still continue to do it and talk about it. Even in a recent vid I’m sure cinzia said something about laying her edges (but obviously just said combing her baby hairs) or something along those lines, (or May have been something different I can’t remember exactly, but I do remember thinking they must not read (or at least religiously) this thread 😂
yeah tbh they strike me as the kind of people who rarely see things out of their own little bubble (eg their merch being his loss and not their loss and not being inclusive) and sophia probably wouldn't even clock what cinzia is doing is wrong/offensive but if she read here she'd for sure be telling her to tone it down because it reflects badly on her too like if cinzia was called out by a big account and they got loads of backlash it's going to have a negative impact on their channel/podcast aka their income source

Reactions: 4
Girls I cant believe it!!! You just KNEW.. can't wait too see it after it's healed, agree a vlog type video of the whole procedure would have been amazing but doubt they would have done that, I in no way would ever get one but must say I love a cosmetic procedure vlog!

Reactions: 6
obviously as well if she wanted to change it that’s up to her, if she was editing the videos and noticing it from every angle it’s going to make you feel insecure isn’t it. just kinda makes me feel a bit sad cos i’ve been told i have a big nose since i was 13 so it was nice to see a girl with a bigger nose on youtube and instagram and being as confident as she seemed to be

Reactions: 11
i’ve not caught up with the thread and not watched her story properly but is it just me that isn’t sure about her nose?? my mum had a nose job and it looked so natural, obviously it’ll go down a lot but can’t help but think her old nose suits her a lot more
Same here, obviously it's completely up to her and if she's happy with it that's all that matters, but I was hoping that she'd go for a more natural/subtle change :( from her insta pic it looks like it's been whittled down to nothing lmao, yet in her stories it looked pretty much the same from the front. I guess we can't really tell until the swelling settles

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.