Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem will be that the space between her nose and lips will get longet she will have to fill her lips or itll look off
This is probably it. I’ve had consultations for nose surgery and a few surgeons mentioned me having a lip lift too, to make the gap between my nose and top lip shorter. So maybe she had this also!

Reactions: 6
To all the girls who have larger noses. I’m 1000% sure your nose suits your face and you probably see it as bigger than it is, even in photos it will look larger than the way people actually see it and the way you see it when looking in the mirror. I’ve always thought Georgia & Chloe’s noses suited them so much before they ended up getting the same nose that everyone is getting. It gives you much stronger distinctive features💕 Look at Amy Winehouse. I think she was stunning and she would have looked ridiculous with a different nose and I’m so glad she never changed it as it gave her character.

The thing that annoys me with rhinoplasty is why do all the new noses look too short for the face? Always looks like a huge gap from the nose to the top lip🤔 I’m hoping Sophia’s only had hers shaved down and it’s just the swelling making it look so round and upturned currently. The irony is that I have a ski slope nose and would love it to be straight🤣

Also I know it’s not that big of a deal and everyone is having nose jobs but I always think it must be sad for parents to see their child changing their face. She was the spit of her mum before and now will look completely different. I know if my daughter would have insecurities and want surgery in the future it would kill me😭 Agree with the person that mentioned they would never have thought Sophia would go through with it because of Fiona’s views on lip fillers. She seemed to be quite strict about it, almost like whilst you’re under my roof you’re not having them done. Now she’s moved out - new nose!

Sorry I’ve gone on and on here🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To all the girls who have larger noses. I’m 1000% sure your nose suits your face and you probably see it as bigger than it is, even in photos it will look larger than the way people actually see it and the way you see it when looking in the mirror. I’ve always thought Georgia & Chloe’s noses suited them so much before they ended up getting the same nose that everyone is getting. It gives you much stronger distinctive features💕 Look at Amy Winehouse. I think she was stunning and she would have looked ridiculous with a different nose and I’m so glad she never changed it as it gave her character.

The thing that annoys me with rhinoplasty is why do all the new noses look too short for the face? Always looks like a huge gap from the nose to the top lip🤔 I’m hoping Sophia’s only had hers shaved down and it’s just the swelling making it look so round and upturned currently. The irony is that I have a ski slope nose and would love it to be straight🤣

Also I know it’s not that big of a deal and everyone is having nose jobs but I always think it must be sad for parents to see their child changing their face. She was the spit of her mum before and now will look completely different. I know if my daughter would have insecurities and want surgery in the future it would kill me😭 Agree with the person that mentioned they would never have thought Sophia would go through with it because of Fiona’s views on lip fillers. She seemed to be quite strict about it, almost like whilst you’re under my roof you’re not having them done. Now she’s moved out - new nose!

Sorry I’ve gone on and on here🙈
Aw this post is cute and I hope the insecure gals read it and feel a bit better about themselves 💕 Same with Lady Gaga, her larger nose is part of her charm and signature look, and I think she’s beautiful.

I am surprised that she didn’t try a non surgical nose job before undergoing rhinoplasty. Sophie Milner had nose filler for years before deciding to get a nose job, it blows my mind how putting the filler in can actually create the illusion of a smaller nose!
8262BF61-F164-45E6-92BF-3C20E2A33302.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t see anything wrong with the new length of her nose personally. My nose is naturally upturned and button-y with a longer gap between the nose and my top lip. I don’t think anyone notices because they have nothing to compare it to, this is just my face, whereas for Sophia there’s a before and after. I don’t think anyone on the street would look at her and think “god her nose is too small for her face”.
I hope Sophia knows that she doesn’t have to have a perfect face now just because she’s had one surgery, as I’ve said before, while she does look a bit generic to me now, I still think she looks really pretty regardless. I hope she doesn’t start finding new things to “fix” as a result.

Reactions: 13
Morning ladies 😊 well last night was EXPLOSIVE 💥 who is ready for this new video? It must be today... I know we’re not going to be served with a full journey type video, but I at least hope there’s an open conversation for a little bit about the decisions leading up to it. If it’s just Cinzia screaming over Sophia saying ‘YES witch’ and ‘HOT GIRL SUMMER’, I will internally combust.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it looks absolutely awful. Nobody I've ever seen on YouTube in those nose job videos actually looks nice with one after. She's so going to turn in to one of those basic insta girls who gets loads of work done.
I watch this girl called bramty on YouTube and she got hers done and at first it looked strange but now I think it looks good.

Guess we will have to see when Sophia’s swelling goes down, I’m sure she can’t wait to do that weird nose scrunch pose 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If those stories are anything to go by it doesn't look like we'll be getting an indepth vid. She was so abrupt and seemed so nervous like wow. If she doesn't talk about this then seriously what is the point in them having a YouTube channel? Not only would her being vulnerable and talking about wanting a nose job and then going through the whole process be interesting and informative content, it would have been a massive boost to their channel and cash money in their pocket. This is literally their job - do they honestly think they can get by on just clothing hauls and boy talks forever?

Can’t unsee
She needs to staaahp with the lipliner now. There's like a 1cm step from the bridge of her top lip to the edge of her liner 😭

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she resembles olivia niell in her main insta nose reveal

Reactions: 1
Cinzia could have used this time to give da fanz an update about her flat - what new improvements she’s done, what new stuff she’s got and what is she hoping to do next.
But instead we have seen endless clips about Açai bowls and ridiculously edited pictures of her blackfishing. The recent one has pissed me off especially cause she never even acknowledges the struggles of the black community, but she wants to steal elements to fit her aesthetic of the season.
And we all know when the summer comes she will change it to whatever Emma Leger or whoever she copies is doing in June.

Reactions: 24
i understand she could be feeling really vulnerable right now and is probably just wanting to carry on as if nothing happened, but there are likely hundreds of her viewers (including me) feeling the same way she felt before the rhino and it’s so frustrating to see another person keeping quiet about it. she could really help someone just by talking about her experience, but god forbid they upload anything of substance or sense of reality. they chose to work a job that involves sharing their lives with the people that got them to where they are today - yet won’t share the biggest thing that’s happened since they started! completely her choice and maybe she’ll change her mind but any other content creator would surely jump at the chance to create some good content they know will rake in views, her nose job could potentially pay for itself if they put in the work

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i understand she could be feeling really vulnerable right now and is probably just wanting to carry on as if nothing happened, but there are likely hundreds of her viewers (including me) feeling the same way she felt before the rhino and it’s so frustrating to see another person keeping quiet about it. she could really help someone just by talking about her experience, but god forbid they upload anything of substance or sense of reality. they chose to work a job that involves sharing their lives with the people that got them to where they are today - yet won’t share the biggest thing that’s happened since they started! completely her choice and maybe she’ll change her mind but any other content creator would surely jump at the chance to create some good content they know will rake in views, her nose job could potentially pay for itself if they put in the work
I was just thinking this morning even if she just spoke a little bit about being sure and looking for the best person to do the job instead of focusing on cost she would probably help a lot of people. I know lots of people say that but it wouldn’t hurt to join in the conversation.

Reactions: 11
Tbh im glad she has said shes had a rhino instead of just completely ignoring it i was so confused as to why they werent posting tbh. i had a rhino a few years back and honestly im suprised she even posted that after 2 weeks tbh bc its super super super swollen and its when i felt my ugliest so sophia defo showed a vulnerable side and wanted to get it out there before the vlog comes out but a little sus how lidia has some 'new news' too
But don’t you think a rhinoplasty is one of those things you cant exactly lie about haha, like your nose is at the centre of your face. She had to spill the beans.

Reactions: 17
But don’t you think a rhinoplasty is one of those things you cant exactly lie about haha, like your nose is at the centre of your face. She had to spill the beans.
That’s what I wanted to say too. There’s not exactly much point in trying to hide it when it would have been so obvious to everyone following her. She didn’t really have a choice but to tell the truth about it or she’d just look ridiculous trying to ignore that her nose has completely changed. It’s just made me feel sad. She was stunning before, it’s a little disheartening to see every girl on insta get filler/surgery. I get that that’s nothing to do with her, but it was nice to see her so natural especially when compared to all the work Cinzia has had done.

Reactions: 11
I was just thinking this morning even if she just spoke a little bit about being sure and looking for the best person to do the job instead of focusing on cost she would probably help a lot of people. I know lots of people say that but it wouldn’t hurt to join in the conversation.
also lots of girls will rush to get it done abroad for cheaper and won’t go to multiple consultations(more money) and will go with the first surgeon they find a nose job is a big thing to go through as it changes your entire face and if you duck it up that’s it you’ve messed up your face lol and you’ll need corrective surgery to fix it it would be nice if she just gave a bit of insight so their viewers who may be considering know all the risks

Reactions: 5
Are we even getting a video this weekend????
Tell me about it.

I think the video will most likely be pre recorded before Sophia has the operation, because she said she has just taken the cast off and it's been 2 weeks today and has some swelling and has to ice it. So I doubt she would have stuck herself in front of the camera to film atm 🤔

Especially considering the story was very brief BUT also that makes me think has she has addressed it now before the video is uploaded so people don't ask questions... So confused rn 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.