Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I feel like she 100% reads here. The vid was gonna be a grand reveal for them but because tattle detectives sussed it she panicked and outed it herself? Perhaps also why she seems like she’s been crying?

Reactions: 16
well in other news now we know why sophia hasn't bought any furniture for her house she's been saving her coin for a nose job ALL MAKES SENSE now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Her lips deffo look bigger but we all know her love for overlining and it also looks like the area above her lip/below her nose looks a bit swollen? So it could just be from the nose swelling

Reactions: 3
Also I feel like she 100% reads here. The vid was gonna be a grand reveal for them but because tattle detectives sussed it she panicked and outed it herself? Perhaps also why she seems like she’s been crying?
I don't think see why her reading here (which i don't think either of them do tbh I like to think they don't or cinzia would know how offensive her appearance is currently) would make any difference out of all of their subscribers a very small fraction post on here/read here so a few people speculating shouldn't have made a difference to her announcing it in a video like it's not as if it made it to the daily mail and she had to announce it early to stop the rumours lol

Reactions: 2
I'm just deeping how Cinzia really had a nice long break doing duck all!! 😂 she really could have provided content smh

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This might be the most entertaining saturday night I’ve had in lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder how much it cost
in this country around 4k-7k I think? Cheaper than a boob job which is normally around 5k-6k but she'll have the money to make sure she's gone to a really reputable surgeon so probably would've paid on the higher end and I assume she had it done in notts

Tbh I’m really happy for Sophia. Stunning before and after but no doubt her confidence will sky rocket now she’s ‘gotten rid’ of an insecurity which is exactly why she did it so good for her. I’m happy for her and think once everyone adjusts to seeing her with legit a whole new nose and the swelling goes down it’s gonna look beaut

Now the announcement has caused TIDAL WAVES, I want the real tea:

• What surgeon?
• What cost?

Tattlers have made history in 24 hours. Let’s keep it going:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

in other news AGAIN to deter the topic to something else lol how are nose jobs allowed to go ahead in lockdown? I know I said earlier my friend had one today but hers was for medical reasons so obviously that's an essential surgery but surely cosmetic surgery isn't essential? We all have to stay at home and can't see our friends and family or do anything really and everyone's mental health is suffering and influencers/rich people can just go and get cosmetic surgery which is hardly staying at home and only going out if it's essential is it? I know her getting a nose job isn't harming anyone but like there's no way she hasn't seen her mum during this whole process like

Reactions: 15
Every time I see the new insta pic someone immediately pops into my mind but not long enough to realise who it is she looks like? I love the new nose but I can’t think, anyone think she looks like someone? HELP A GAL OUT I CANT THINK

What cosmetic surgeons does Sophia follow on IG? These pages normally post client before and afters....

Reactions: 2
in other news AGAIN to deter the topic to something else lol how are nose jobs allowed to go ahead in lockdown? I know I said earlier my friend had one today but hers was for medical reasons so obviously that's an essential surgery but surely cosmetic surgery isn't essential? We all have to stay at home and can't see our friends and family or do anything really and everyone's mental health is suffering and influencers/rich people can just go and get cosmetic surgery which is hardly staying at home and only going out if it's essential is it? I know her getting a nose job isn't harming anyone but like there's no way she hasn't seen her mum during this whole process like
I suppose because they’re doctors and the lockdown rules haven’t been executed well enough to differentiate and whatnot

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.