Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i made a new thread ladies and gents!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just want to say to everybody who said they could relate to Sophias nose prior to the surgery.. whether you think it’s too big or doesn’t fit the European beauty standards please know that having different features is beautiful. I was discussing with my boyfriend last night and he was saying he would hate it if I had any surgery especially nose surgery and I don’t like my nose but it’s not caused me any big problems tbh!
I know im replying to this a bit late and im sorry for coming across as too blunt but - who cares that your boyfriend would hate it if you got a nose surgery, GIRL YOU DO YOU! I got a nose job in 2018 and during my recovery is actually when I found Sophia and cinzia (also when I found billie eilish lol) but that nose job (not to be dramatic) changed my life! I used to be so self-conscious, id ask people to walk on my right side because I absolutely hated my left side, I hated the way I looked in photos, I hated smiling because my nose tip would go down, I used to cry at my reflection sometimes because of how ugly I thought I was. the impact of influencers wasn't as big at the time and I literally got the surgery because I wanted it, not because I was influenced by someone else. I met my boyfriend after getting the surgery done and I told him a few months into our relationship and at first he didn't believe me because I quote 'I thought only famous people get this stuff done' but then when I finally sunk in hes actually been super understanding, because at the end of the day its your body and your face and your nose/chin/lips or whatever it is that you don't like about yourself. soooo to conclude - if you want to change something about yourself and you feel like youd profit from it emotionally, physically and mentally (because i believe that these things really do impact mental health based on how insecure and depressed I was because of how my nose looked before) - go ahead and fix it! life's too short to be insecure and not live it to the fullest because in the back of your mind theres always that one thing you dislike about yourself and you believe that its the first thing others see when they look at you. live your best life girl, do you and be happy! and once youre happy im sure your boyfriend is also gonna be happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know im replying to this a bit late and im sorry for coming across as too blunt but - who cares that your boyfriend would hate it if you got a nose surgery, GIRL YOU DO YOU! I got a nose job in 2018 and during my recovery is actually when I found Sophia and cinzia (also when I found billie eilish lol) but that nose job (not to be dramatic) changed my life! I used to be so self-conscious, id ask people to walk on my right side because I absolutely hated my left side, I hated the way I looked in photos, I hated smiling because my nose tip would go down, I used to cry at my reflection sometimes because of how ugly I thought I was. the impact of influencers wasn't as big at the time and I literally got the surgery because I wanted it, not because I was influenced by someone else. I met my boyfriend after getting the surgery done and I told him a few months into our relationship and at first he didn't believe me because I quote 'I thought only famous people get this stuff done' but then when I finally sunk in hes actually been super understanding, because at the end of the day its your body and your face and your nose/chin/lips or whatever it is that you don't like about yourself. soooo to conclude - if you want to change something about yourself and you feel like youd profit from it emotionally, physically and mentally (because i believe that these things really do impact mental health based on how insecure and depressed I was because of how my nose looked before) - go ahead and fix it! life's too short to be insecure and not live it to the fullest because in the back of your mind theres always that one thing you dislike about yourself and you believe that its the first thing others see when they look at you. live your best life girl, do you and be happy! and once youre happy im sure your boyfriend is also gonna be happy!
I have said a few times now it’s a personal choice and each to their own. Not everybody has the funds to get a nose job so sadly they have to accept it and everybody in my opinion is beautiful. The way you see yourself ofc is difficult, I struggled for years mentally because of an insecurity it isn’t around anymore so I’m lucky in that sense. My boyfriend loves me for me and I think it can really alter your face... I think it would be strange for anybody if their partners face changed... would be weird if it didn’t lol since that’s the whole point. Unfortunately we live in a society where you want to be loved for who you are and I am loved for who I am (very lucky). Reading your journey I’m so happy you’re in a better place now and this insecurity has left. ❤ I was simply putting my view out to help others who can’t afford surgery and don’t want surgery.
Also because of my heritage, I am Indian and I love having different features and will embrace them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.