Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Can we just talk about how damn lazy Cinzia is that their content on YouTube literally cannot survive without Sophia. She got a whole MacBook but couldn’t even keep the channel going for 2 weeks whilst Sophia recovered. Pls this girl isn’t even good at the one job she’s supposed to be good at

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
not attacking people personally but even people saying on her now that she's gonna absolutely slay now make me so so sad, perpetuating this idea that she is now supposedly so much more desirable because her nose is smaller??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

saweetie

Chatty Member
just a few of cinzia’s depop reviews 🥴 can confirm, she is in fact a massively manky bitch with no personal hygiene abilities. thank god her depop is inactive, we don’t need another super spreader loose at the minute

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Wickedtown

VIP Member
No but all this speculation has got me expecting BIG things from this video, if it's a sushi mukbang with them explaining "we just had a self care week, make sure to look after yourselves too guys 💞" al be fuming x

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
CEACE750-94E3-4610-83A5-9D8C79A88663.jpeg

just going to leave this here.
If any of you beauties ever feel down from comparing yourself to these Instagram girls like s&c please remember it is all EDITING and fakery

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

luckyblue

VIP Member
I don’t get why miss joslin or anyone else think it’s okay to resell the merch they were gifted. They all have plenty of money, it’s embarrassing and honestly rude regardless of how I feel about S&C

Reactions: 62

tattle420

VIP Member
cinzia's the epitome of the freeloader in your group project who never replies messages and who never shows up for group meetings, until you see their instagram stories of them on a raging night out while you were up at 3am on the google doc slogging away x and then to top it off, she gets the same grade as you even though she did jackshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
well in other news now we know why sophia hasn't bought any furniture for her house she's been saving her coin for a nose job ALL MAKES SENSE now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

luckyblue

VIP Member
it is clearly still swollen, she has had her nose reconstructed it’s not going to be healed straight away

People need to get a grip being so rude about someone having surgery to change something they are not happy with themselves. She stated in her video how she has been insecure about her nose for years so I don’t think anyone can say that Cinzia having filler made her do it. Imagine thinking someone having a 20 minute filler procedure would be the whole influence to be put to sleep and have something completely changed. Filler and rhinoplasty are not the same thing. To the people saying Sophia changing her nose has made them more insecure about their own nose - get a life. You cannot expect someone to not change things they’re not happy with just in case one of their subscribers doesn’t like it. Her body, her choice. Her having something done shouldn’t make you more insecure about how you look because you are not her. Now I’m not a Sophia fan but I think good on her for doing this if it’s going to make her happy. Why should a person not use their own money to make themselves happier in themselves. Ridiculous!!!! Saying her nose looked better before and things like that as well, there’s just no need. If she was insecure enough about it to spend the money on having it fixed, being told she looked better before is unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

teastains24

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t related girls but I just wanted to send my love out to everyone on here tonight after this shocking & disgusting news about Sarah Everard. It’s shaken me and I know it’ll be affecting others the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

treelaptop

VIP Member
Sophia captioned her latest photo with this as well and I just think it sounds so weird 😭 “can’t wait to start wearing less” makes me cringe
I find it so ironic that she’s obsessed with icks yet most things she does is the ultimate ick.

Cinzia’s Pinterest, am I really behind or is this a new phase for the girls coming soon?🤔

View attachment 476557View attachment 476561
This is wildddddd she’s obsessed with black girls.

Reactions: 58

Wickedtown

VIP Member
35BD66F4-0D4C-4C60-960C-64108C5EAC09.jpeg

she's actually grinding my gears every time I see her post like where are you trotting off to hun? Up the corridor to your sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

teastains24

Chatty Member
Bare with. Detective time. Timeline for speculation of Sophia Tuxford rhinoplasty:

• 18th February - they upload EAT DINNER WITH US (boy talk), filmed a few days prior (we know this as we saw Sophia editing on IG stories).

• A lengthy 17 days later, they upload a GET READY WITH US (most recent vid) on 7th March.

• In this video they refer to it being a Friday - although the 7th March was a Sunday it likely wouldn’t have been the Friday 5th because we got an IG story prior to then saying it was coming, or we saw Sophia already editing it prior to that date.

• It’s also around this time (3rd March) Sophia starts posting throwback photos to summer, and IMO some stock photos from previous shoots at Cinzia’s flat ....

View attachment 490375

So we could be looking at around 4 weeks since they last filmed - Boris’ roadmap announcement was 22nd February so I think the most recent video was filmed on the 26th Feb and they left it for ages to upload so it wasn’t too big a gap.

I hope this isn’t too much fuel to the fire;);)
D23B6FE0-5494-484A-874F-609AC6F93CB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Now all their content is going to be them just screaming about Sophia’s new nose and how they can’t wait to take “her” out on the town for a hot girl summer xo 🥺🤍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56