Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in other news AGAIN to deter the topic to something else lol how are nose jobs allowed to go ahead in lockdown? I know I said earlier my friend had one today but hers was for medical reasons so obviously that's an essential surgery but surely cosmetic surgery isn't essential? We all have to stay at home and can't see our friends and family or do anything really and influencers can get cosmetic surgery which is hardly staying at home and only going out if it's essential is it? I know her getting a nose job isn't harming anyone but like there's no way she hasn't seen her mum during this whole process like
It’s madness! I’ve heard of people struggling to even get a dentist appointment when they’re in agony, desperately needed surgeries being put on hold because nhs workers are needed on the front line, etc etc etc. Goes to show people with money really are living a completely different lockdown life

Reactions: 14
in other news AGAIN to deter the topic to something else lol how are nose jobs allowed to go ahead in lockdown? I know I said earlier my friend had one today but hers was for medical reasons so obviously that's an essential surgery but surely cosmetic surgery isn't essential? We all have to stay at home and can't see our friends and family or do anything really and everyone's mental health is suffering and influencers/rich people can just go and get cosmetic surgery which is hardly staying at home and only going out if it's essential is it? I know her getting a nose job isn't harming anyone but like there's no way she hasn't seen her mum during this whole process like
Yeah I agree that she’s defo saw her mum there’s no way she hasn’t through her getting surgery they’re so close.

I have no clue I’m in the process of getting some cosmetic stuff done and I’ve gone private and it’s been open and stuff so I think it just depends.

Reactions: 3
in other news AGAIN to deter the topic to something else lol how are nose jobs allowed to go ahead in lockdown? I know I said earlier my friend had one today but hers was for medical reasons so obviously that's an essential surgery but surely cosmetic surgery isn't essential? We all have to stay at home and can't see our friends and family or do anything really and everyone's mental health is suffering and influencers/rich people can just go and get cosmetic surgery which is hardly staying at home and only going out if it's essential is it? I know her getting a nose job isn't harming anyone but like there's no way she hasn't seen her mum during this whole process like
I get why this annoys people and can totally get it - I had breast augmentation this lockdown, a month ago - I asked why they are allowed to go ahead and it’s because it’s the surgeons livelihood, rather than because of the patients wanting “elective” surgery.
I’ve been self conscious of having ZERO boob since I was 13 and have been saving for 5 years to get it done, so I don’t think it’s just rich people. It may be selfish to say but it was really useful working from home as I didn’t have to take so much time off work. HOWEVER
I live alone and have too not seen my parents (only one friend in a bubble) in monthssssss. I had to self isolate for two weeks prior and have a *paid for myself* negative PCR test a week before and then another on the day. I totally understand why that seems unfair, especially when it seems “influencers” get away with everything... saying that I have never broken any covid rules and most certainly not jetted off on holiday during this pandemic! 🤣

EDIT: my bubble friend had to help me: I couldn’t physically leave the hospital with our proof of having someone to help me, so unless Cinzia was hers then!

Reactions: 12
I keep going back and forth thinking about lip fillers (yes I’m a hypocrite no one come for me xx) and I was surprised it’s allowed as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree that she’s defo saw her mum there’s no way she hasn’t through her getting surgery they’re so close.

I have no clue I’m in the process of getting some cosmetic stuff done and I’ve gone private and it’s been open and stuff so I think it just depends.
If she has seen her mum I wouldn't blame her as surgery is a big thing to go through and recovery can be tough especially if you're living on your own, obviously it's her nose not like her boobs or a bbl so she'll be able to walk around fine and isn't bed bound but I imagine you'd still want someone there to look after you and you'd probably feel a bit crappy and sorry for yourself for a while BUT you know she would've had to isolate and switch bubbles to be with her mum then isolate again before bubbling with Cinzia to film again (I think i can't keep up with the rules lol) which she most definitely hasn't done

Reactions: 18
i understand why she got it tbh, her nose was a long time insecurity & she looks good regardless, buttttt it’ll be interesting to see if she becomes one of those influencers who go crazy with surgery/fillers afterwards. we could do a poll on that💀 my bets are on she’ll get loads done, along with cinzia

Reactions: 9
I get why this annoys people and can totally get it - I had breast augmentation this lockdown, a month ago - I asked why they are allowed to go ahead and it’s because it’s the surgeons livelihood, rather than because of the patients wanting “elective” surgery.
I’ve been self conscious of having ZERO boob since I was 13 and have been saving for 5 years to get it done, so I don’t think it’s just rich people. It may be selfish to say but it was really useful working from home as I didn’t have to take so much time off work. HOWEVER
I live alone and have too not seen my parents (only one friend in a bubble) in monthssssss. I had to self isolate for two weeks prior and have a *paid for myself* negative PCR test a week before and then another on the day. I totally understand why that seems unfair, especially when it seems “influencers” get away with everything... saying that I have never broken any covid rules and most certainly not jetted off on holiday during this pandemic! 🤣

EDIT: my bubble friend had to help me: I couldn’t physically leave the hospital with our proof of having someone to help me, so unless Cinzia was hers then!
AND FYI I WENT PRIVATELY SO WASNT TAKING SURGEONS AWAY FROM DYING PATIENTS XOXOXOX

Reactions: 1
there's no way fiona didn't move in with soph at least for the first couple of days after the surgery, there's no way her fam would let her be alone in the house after it. fair enough tbh but still don't think a rhinoplasty in the middle of a pandemic is essential lmao

Reactions: 17
AND FYI I WENT PRIVATELY SO WASNT TAKING SURGEONS AWAY FROM DYING PATIENTS XOXOXOX
oh yeah I get you maybe I didn't phrase that correctly as I also would like a boob job and have wanted one for a very long time and have saved the money up myself over the last 3 years (just haven't done it yet lol) so yes it's not just rich people and I'm not judging you or her for getting plastic surgery done at all as I know what it's like to be super insecure over a part of your body I was more saying I don't think it's essential to get it done in lockdown like I don't think surgeons should be doing cosmetic surgery during lockdown even if it's their choice to do so because they're private or whatever it just doesn't seem like it would be allowed to go ahead right now considering we are in a full lockdown and the restrictions haven't been eased yet

View attachment 491486
anyone else think she looks a little upset too? The puffy eyes and blood shot? I hope she’s not feeling down about it
I’ve had a nose job and my eyes, lips and cheeks swelled massively. My eyes were even red making it look like I was upset but it’s just because they were so swollen

I’m surprised Sophia didn’t try nose filler first before undergoing a huge surgery though

It’s madness! I’ve heard of people struggling to even get a dentist appointment when they’re in agony, desperately needed surgeries being put on hold because nhs workers are needed on the front line, etc etc etc. Goes to show people with money really are living a completely different lockdown life
I think it’s just because dentists haven’t been open for so long they’re starting to take just regular check up appointments now and they’re seriously in demand whereas with surgery I doubt there’s that many people demanding it therefore the doctors and surgeons are free

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
oh yeah I get you maybe I didn't phrase that correctly as I also would like a boob job and have wanted one for a very long time and have saved the money up myself over the last 3 years (just haven't done it yet lol) so yes it's not just rich people and I'm not judging you or her for getting plastic surgery done at all as I know what it's like to be super insecure over a part of your body I was more saying I don't think it's essential to get it done in lockdown like I don't think surgeons should be doing cosmetic surgery during lockdown even if it's their choice to do so because they're private or whatever it just doesn't seem like it would be allowed to go ahead right now considering we are in a full lockdown and the restrictions haven't been eased yet
I didn’t think you were judging me anyway, no worries there :)

I do agree with you that it’s crazy it is allowed, seeing a number of strangers when you can’t see your own family etc. Although I have no leg to stand on seeing as still did it hahhaa but 😂❤

I feel like it’s more the surgeons choice to continue because if you’ve already booked a cosmetic surgery pre-lockdown and they tell you it can still go ahead it’s not likely anyone would say no I want to postpone it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t take issue with the people that have had work done, it’s more so the fact that it’s been allowed in the first place when so many other services have been forced to close. No consistency within the government’s approach as per and yet another example of how money has enabled people to have completely different lockdown experiences imo.

Anyway, back to Sophia’s nose... The intelligence on this thread is scary!

Reactions: 5
well in other news now we know why sophia hasn't bought any furniture for her house she's been saving her coin for a nose job ALL MAKES SENSE now
It doesn’t to me lol, a nose job is priced at around £7000-£10,000. Not saying it’s not a lot but surely that’s one ad for Sophia? Lol

Reactions: 7
Excited for their next vid to see more of it! When do they usually upload? Is there a schedule lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.