Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so if she doesn't wanna talk about the nose job then what is the "for reasons that will be explained video" coming up then?? i genuinely thought it wouldve been that and we've rumbled it, but 24 hours for them is not enough time to wrap together a brand new video lol

Reactions: 21
i’m really wanting a nose job and live in the notts area, i wonder where she got it done???
Hey I had a closed rhinoplasty in notts recently, assuming it was a private hospital she could’ve had it done at the spire or the park, there’s a list of surgeons that perform rhinoplastys on the hospitals pages x

Reactions: 2
How weird is it gonna be to see Sophia in her pictures and YT videos with a new face, I wonder if she'll archive all her pics cus this other influencer who had a drastic nose job did the same! 🤔

Reactions: 13
I think her nose looks amazing but the sad thing is is that there’s no way she would’ve ever done this if she hadn’t broken up with Christian

Reactions: 23
Can we just talk about how damn lazy Cinzia is that their content on YouTube literally cannot survive without Sophia. She got a whole MacBook but couldn’t even keep the channel going for 2 weeks whilst Sophia recovered. Pls this girl isn’t even good at the one job she’s supposed to be good at
FOR REALLLLL, shes got all this equipment for scrolling on Pinterest 😩😩 I used to think the balance between the two was good , cinzia the personality / Sophia the editing. But now she comes off obnoxious so it’s like wtf so lazy, this is her job and would be the perfect opportunity to actually try.

Reactions: 25
I think it looks absolutely awful. Nobody I've ever seen on YouTube in those nose job videos actually looks nice with one after. She's so going to turn in to one of those basic insta girls who gets loads of work done.

Reactions: 8
Hey I had a closed rhinoplasty in notts recently, assuming it was a private hospital she could’ve had it done at the spire or the park, there’s a list of surgeons that perform rhinoplastys on the hospitals pages x
thank you!x

Reactions: 3
here’s a comparison from the front! most rhinoplasties i’ve seen usually don’t look that drastic from the front but hers looks VERY different, i’m so surprised. i can’t wait for the new
video ugh i just want to see it from all angles

5D1E7D86-836C-4DB3-BA78-E04739E60F0C.jpeg
43A54EA9-064B-41A4-B227-3ACCAB5161BD.jpeg

Reactions: 19
usually with drastic nose jobs like sophias had, they say they regret it as their face looks a lot more asymmetrical. obviously at this point it’s still swollen but i hope it doesn’t go down and it looks different to how she imagined. it seems to me she’s changed the whole shape when she really only needed to get it shaved down a bit

Reactions: 22
Oh my GOD I literally disappear for a few days and come back to THIS!!! Well done ladies 👏

• Haha
here’s a comparison from the front! most rhinoplasties i’ve seen usually don’t look that drastic from the front but hers looks VERY different, i’m so surprised. i can’t wait for the new
video ugh i just want to see it from all angles

View attachment 491925View attachment 491926
That's only 2 weeks post op! She looks soooo swelled up I mean look at her eyes
You can tell her nose is a lot shorter now but for size we won't see until up to a year which is crazy

I'd be gutted if she didn't share her experience, im sure loads of people would be interested in that for their own sake/out of interest

Reactions: 9
She didn’t need it. She is naturally gorg but I’m happy she was open about it. I feel bad she is insecure but it seems too drastic of a change from the side. Nice detective work guys! Cinzia should of taken editing classes or something during this downtime

Tbh im glad she has said shes had a rhino instead of just completely ignoring it i was so confused as to why they werent posting tbh. i had a rhino a few years back and honestly im suprised she even posted that after 2 weeks tbh bc its super super super swollen and its when i felt my ugliest so sophia defo showed a vulnerable side and wanted to get it out there before the vlog comes out but a little sus how lidia has some 'new news' too

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her lips deffo look bigger but we all know her love for overlining and it also looks like the area above her lip/below her nose looks a bit swollen? So it could just be from the nose swelling
The problem will be that the space between her nose and lips will get longet she will have to fill her lips or itll look off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.