Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credits to @saweetie for another great title ❤ (had to shorten it)

Recap:
  • Cinzia seems to be photoshopping her pictures quite a bit. She has continued to lose weight but it's unclear at the moment which photos are real
  • Their content has become really repetitive. Out of the last 10 videos, 6 have been filmed from Cinzia's kitchen counter and involve eating or drinking, and of course, talking about boys.
  • They've privated most of their best videos, anything where they're seen drunk, including the classic time Cinzia fell on top of the guinea pig cage
  • All of their instagram posts lately involve strange poses and clothes that are unwearable in the current weather
  • Neither of them have finished furnishing their houses, and continue to add bits and pieces of tat, vases, candles, and fake Chanel cushions that Cinzia positions in every photo
  • Asos reposted Sophia's stolen nail photo, and tattler's managed to get Asos to credit the original poster
  • As Boris announced the road map out of lockdown recently, the girls have not stopped hyping up "hot girl summer" starting June 21st
  • Cinzia's latest food fixation is açai bowls
  • Of course they still don't post their own merch to their main instagrams
Feel free to quote with anything I've forgotten

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It really is sad that she never posts her face, it makes me feel really bad for her but theres better coping strategies to get over the insecurities as opposed to constantly over editing everything

Reactions: 6
Their instagrams just seem so sad and impersonal to me. Hardly ever a smile or happy moment shared, never anything like “look what I’m so excited to share with you guys!”. There’s just no substance.

Reactions: 44
Their instagrams just seem so sad and impersonal to me. Hardly ever a smile or happy moment shared, never anything like “look what I’m so excited to share with you guys!”. There’s just no substance.
Very true. If it wasn't for me subbing to their YouTube I never would have followed them on Instagram. Especially after realising their style is completely copied.

Reactions: 14
New thread woooo. Their feeds show no personality; Youtube drives their Insta following. You’d think they’d be savvy enough to realise it’s their personalities that people buy into, style inspo yes (to an extent before y’all come for my neck), but mainly personality and how they share their lives, the conversational style of their content. But it’s all being lost to portray hOt gIrL sUmMeR. The insta has been a problem for a while, let us not remember we are about to pass the anniversary of the frolicking phase *takes a moment*. But now it’s not just their insta, their Youtube is floundering too. Not looking good for them.

Reactions: 17
No doubt that cinzia photoshops her pictures to absolute death (we’ve seen evidence of that time and time again), but i do genuinely believe she’s lost a lot of weight and is probs just breathing in when taking these pics, so her stomach appears flat/thinner. Like i don’t even think she’s editing her stomach region THAT much anymore. Not to state the obvious but You can make yourself appear very different to how you actually look just by really sucking in!

Reactions: 11
No doubt that cinzia photoshops her pictures to absolute death (we’ve seen evidence of that time and time again), but i do genuinely believe she’s lost a lot of weight and is probs just breathing in when taking these pics, so her stomach appears flat/thinner. Like i don’t even think she’s editing her stomach region THAT much anymore. Not to state the obvious but You can make yourself appear very different to how you actually look just by really sucking in!
I agree at least she don't edit pictures "that much" like her sister Lidia😂

Reactions: 5
I just wanted to add something about this. When I think of fake tan I think of adding either a natural glow or a natural tan (which you’d get after being in the sun for a few weeks) overnight. To me this is totally different, you can clearly see how unnatural that colour is for her and I think you can see she may have other motives other than to just look tanned. I have never in my life seen a tan with such a stark contrast, imagine how many layers she would have had to put on

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I have never in my life seen a tan with such a stark contrast, imagine how many layers she would have had to put on
I think about this all the time! I would say I’m about as pale as Cinzia naturally and I’ve used most of the self tanners everyone knows of at one point or another, they are neverrrr that dark with one application as directed.

Reactions: 13
Where does Cinzia get those açai packets from? I’ve not had an açai bowl in sooo long 😫

Reactions: 1
Either someone took this photo and even if someone didn’t they’re holding up the elevator for her entire building? I know this has been said but I’d be so pissed off if I lived there and these two girls are taking photos of themselves usually in summer clothes when it’s the middle of winter.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
They wouldn't be caught dead in half the things they advertise!! I can fully imagine both of them turning their noses at the clothes as soooooon as the photos are taken :ROFLMAO: they don't even have an aesthetic and hardly gym/fitness girls so where did this whole New Balance collab come from? money hungry much :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Sophie’s almost boycotting Instagram? She’s barley using it 🤔

Reactions: 9
can’t help but think everything they do is so unauthentic to the highest extent...literally nothing makes sense, starting with this NB collab like???? couch queens collabing with a sports brand? 🤢

Reactions: 9
I just wanted to add something about this. When I think of fake tan I think of adding either a natural glow or a natural tan (which you’d get after being in the sun for a few weeks) overnight. To me this is totally different, you can clearly see how unnatural that colour is for her and I think you can see she may have other motives other than to just look tanned. I have never in my life seen a tan with such a stark contrast, imagine how many layers she would have had to put on
another god awful tan application by cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.