Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is probably the first time we’ve seen true vulnerability from Sophia, I really like it tbh

Reactions: 34
Aw I actually think that little thank you message she just put up was quite sweet, this is what I want to see more of!!!
I found it so annoying. I find those two soooo disingenuous, I feel like they can’t say anything meaningful without being weird or awkward about it. When they reply to comments it’s always with ‘hunny ❤❤ Xxx’ or some fake bs, when they’re on their stories it’s some annoying put on voice. Sophia is more real than Cinzia but why is she always so brazen and abrupt she can never just speak like a full grown adult aka expand on her thoughts or explain things. Even her typing she does the whole Ariana grande thing where she doesn’t capitalise her letters, all the white hearts etc like it’s just soooooo fakeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 11
3C37763A-D91F-4D37-809D-36CD25A69AD4.jpeg

aww I genuinely feel for her with cinzia being so unsupportive. I can imagine cinzia is being superficial right too 🙄 instead of actually asking how soph is feeling

Reactions: 13
she was doing so well why did she have to post that on her story loooool

the baby voice and the accents! you can tell she's not used to being so real with her audience. never seen her act so awkward, that was uncomfortable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 493205
aww I genuinely feel for her with cinzia being so unsupportive. I can imagine cinzia is being superficial right too 🙄 instead of actually asking how soph is feeling
I doubt it. The girls have their (albeit regular) silly moments but I imagine cinz is happy for her if her comments/story share are anything to go by. I don’t think they’re calculated as someone else mentioned earlier with what they post either like sometimes I think we read into things like this too much. Cute message from soph, nice to see something more personal from the girls like other people have said❤

Reactions: 7
“Just wonted to come on here and shay FANK YHOO for all of the weally noce mwessages!!” ...Cringe lol no need for the baby voice
Ugh yes I’m glad I’m not the only one who was annoyed by this! I watched back some vlogs of when she lived at home and the voice she does when talking to Bonny grinds my gears.... 😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
I cringed so hard at her story why is she talking like that! could have just done a humble video being herself 😂

Reactions: 1
not sure if I’m the only one but I love the girls well I did more so when they started due to their authenticity and it was quite nice to see two people confident without the same features as everybody else on Instagram/ YouTube. I’m so glad Sophia is happy with her new nose but I can imagine a lot of people liked her particularly because she didn’t fit the typical beauty standard? Also I think Cinzia has always supported Sophia, in the past when Sophia has mentioned her nose Cinzia has always told her it suits her face and there’s nothing wrong with it. If anything her nose suited her face! I also think editing is nothing special they don’t add any memes/ messages or anything it’s like in school where you edit your project their vlogs don’t require a lot of technical knowledge so not a biggie if Cinzia doesn’t do it! She provides the entertainment, I wouldn’t watch their videos if Cinzia was not in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have doubts that Sophia will have done a video about her nose job journey/process because it would likely expose her breaking lockdown rules. You can’t drive after rhinoplasty so someone will have had to take her to the surgeon’s and back which we know can’t have been Cinzia because she doesn’t drive so will have had to have been someone outside Sophia’s bubble with Cinzia. Most likely Fiona? So unless she leaves out the actual procedure from a video then I’m not expecting one ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I cringed so hard at her story why is she talking like that! could have just done a humble video being herself 😂
Wtf why’s she speaking like that, I feel like she’s cringing at herself having to say thank you because it’s not her bad witch vibe so she just malfunctioned.

Reactions: 19
In the story sophia shared it looked like sophia was showing cinzia the way she had to sleep after getting her nose done and cinzia was taking the piss so I think it was defo filmed after

Cinzia is really giving me Sophie Anderson (cock destroyers) vibes is this pic
HahHaha cinzia will NEVER be a cock destroyer !!!

• Haha
So true about someone saying above how they seem so fake when replying to comments. Can never be like thank you so much! 💖 always “queen 🥺💖” and “tyyyyyyy” - that one is most annoging lol so sarcy, especially the extra ! They always put if someone asks them a question “it’s from here!!!!!”

Ugh yes I’m glad I’m not the only one who was annoyed by this! I watched back some vlogs of when she lived at home and the voice she does when talking to Bonny grinds my gears.... 😡😡😡
Don’t we all talk to our pets in a voice, I dread to hear what mine sounds like on video😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.