Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of everything, I personally would be pissed if I just had a surgery and then had to drive to film and drive back to edit whilst I’m supposed to be recovering! That’s really unfair imo. Also their vids don’t require much editing they just slap the footage together and call it a day so why can’t C do it? Ugghhhh

Reactions: 23
cinzia's the epitome of the freeloader in your group project who never replies messages and who never shows up for group meetings, until you see their instagram stories of them on a raging night out while you were up at 3am on the google doc slogging away x and then to top it off, she gets the same grade as you even though she did jackshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
cinzia's the epitome of the freeloader in your group project who never replies messages and who never shows up for group meetings, until you see their instagram stories of them on a raging night out while you were up at 3am on the google doc slogging away x and then to top it off, she gets the same grade as you even though she did jackshit.
Omg this is spot on then even worse they get all the praise from the teacher, like her getting verified first 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
thread title suggestion

Sophia and Cinzia #14 New nose, same tit, cinzia not doing one bit!

Reactions: 55
I do think Cinzia contributes in other ways. I think she does all the designs for their clothing and S&C branding. And like people said, is editing their videos that hard? There’s a few cuts, nothing major. I do agree that Cinzia should promote their videos on her insta though, it’s like as if her Instagram is completely separate from the channel.
In terms of Sophias surgery, I never thought her nose was bad to begin with but then again you are your own critic. She was obviously unhappy. If you’ve got the money to change yourself and make yourself happy why not do it? I’m just glad she’s been so transparent with it. Think it is very difficult to come out and talk about cosmetic procedures when you’re an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think Cinzia contributes in other ways. I think she does all the designs for their clothing and S&C branding.
how do we know she does all the designs? also typing his loss in a generic font and giving it to someone to produce on merch is nothing compared to what sophia probably has to do editing wise, as basic as that is also

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can only go by what I see and I’ve literally never seen Cinzia sat down to do any work.

Reactions: 29
I do think Cinzia contributes in other ways. I think she does all the designs for their clothing and S&C branding. And like people said, is editing their videos that hard? There’s a few cuts, nothing major. I do agree that Cinzia should promote their videos on her insta though, it’s like as if her Instagram is completely separate from the channel.
In terms of Sophias surgery, I never thought her nose was bad to begin with but then again you are your own critic. She was obviously unhappy. If you’ve got the money to change yourself and make yourself happy why not do it? I’m just glad she’s been so transparent with it. Think it is very difficult to come out and talk about cosmetic procedures when you’re an influencer.
Yeah gal I’m sorry but I think topshop designed the his loss jumpers in 2013 with the geek T-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
omg is this her collection or is it a Pinterest picture? either way, WHAT IS THE NEED
It’s hers but what I don’t get is why she has them all lined up in her hallway? Does she not have a wardrobe or a shoe rack or somewhere in her room to store her shoes?

Reactions: 30
Cinzia lining your shoes up in the hallway doesn’t count as decor, go get some furniture pls

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Lol I came on here to say the same thing about the shoes..they look messy and like someone’s trying to move & pack. Girl this is not a cute “aesthetic🥺🤍”

Reactions: 5
The dust on her skirting boards is sending me 🤢 does she own any cleaning items? A duster? Maybe she should follow mrs hinch lol

Reactions: 7
What the duck why does she need every colour of the rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck why does she need every colour of the rainbow
to have a different pair for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner every day whenever she can finally go to the ~Amalfi coast~ with her Italian sister and exotic Scottish best friend!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
to have a different pair for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner every day whenever she can finally go to the ~Amalfi coast~ with her Italian sister and Scottish best friend!!!!
Hot girl SUMAAAA

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.