Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to have a different pair for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner every day whenever she can finally go to the ~Amalfi coast~ with her Italian sister and exotic Scottish best friend!!!!
Not the exotic Scottish best friend 💀 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not saying Cinzia’s design are brilliant. Although I don’t like the cover of their videos, the cartoon Sophia and Cinzia.
What I’m trying to say is that they both have basic jobs. Sophia clicks a few buttons and Cinzia comes up with a few basic designs.
It seems to me that Sophia is the organised/punctual one and Cinzia has more of the arty side to her. We saw Cinzia drawing up designs during the lockdown vlogs.
We also don’t know the divide in pay, Sophia could get more.
I really miss their old school videos, buying each other night out outfits and blindfolded online shopping. Seems as though they now think of YouTube as a job and not a fun hobby. It will be interesting to see what tonight’s video is like. But if it’s the same old boring type, I’m not sure I’ll be able to continue watching their videos.

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Well to me the nose looks the same I-
it is clearly still swollen, she has had her nose reconstructed it’s not going to be healed straight away

People need to get a grip being so rude about someone having surgery to change something they are not happy with themselves. She stated in her video how she has been insecure about her nose for years so I don’t think anyone can say that Cinzia having filler made her do it. Imagine thinking someone having a 20 minute filler procedure would be the whole influence to be put to sleep and have something completely changed. Filler and rhinoplasty are not the same thing. To the people saying Sophia changing her nose has made them more insecure about their own nose - get a life. You cannot expect someone to not change things they’re not happy with just in case one of their subscribers doesn’t like it. Her body, her choice. Her having something done shouldn’t make you more insecure about how you look because you are not her. Now I’m not a Sophia fan but I think good on her for doing this if it’s going to make her happy. Why should a person not use their own money to make themselves happier in themselves. Ridiculous!!!! Saying her nose looked better before and things like that as well, there’s just no need. If she was insecure enough about it to spend the money on having it fixed, being told she looked better before is unnecessary.

Last edited:
it is clearly still swollen, she has had her nose reconstructed it’s not going to be healed straight away

People need to get a grip being so rude about someone having surgery to change something they are not happy with themselves. She stated in her video how she has been insecure about her nose for years so I don’t think anyone can say that Cinzia having filler made her do it. Imagine thinking someone having a 20 minute filler procedure would be the whole influence to be put to sleep and have something completely changed. Filler and rhinoplasty are not the same thing. To the people saying Sophia changing her nose has made them more insecure about their own nose - get a life. You cannot expect someone to not change things they’re not happy with just in case one of their subscribers doesn’t like it. Her body, her choice. Her having something done shouldn’t make you more insecure about how you look because you are not her. Now I’m not a Sophia fan but I think good on her for doing this if it’s going to make her happy. Why should a person not use their own money to make themselves happier in themselves. Ridiculous!!!! Saying her nose looked better before and things like that as well, there’s just no need. If she was insecure enough about it to spend the money on having it fixed, being told she looked better before is unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Omg you did not have to send for people like that 😂

I think a lot of people can agree that its great that she got her nose done, she looks great too BUT she didn't need it which is a compliment to her old self too as she was very insecure about it, nothing wrong with that! Also a lot of people looked up to Sophia for having a similar nose shape, it wasn't your typical Eurocentric tiny nose which made her more relatable if anything. Cinzia *could* have been a small influence, she edits herself TO THE MAX and if you see the comments she gets, "perfect side profile", "most beautiful nose" ect ect, Sophia would see that and think about herself possibly as she expressed her nose was an insecurity, whoever were around influences us whether its family or friends subconsciously

Everyones entitled to their own opinion thats why were all on this thread, whether people are happy for her, disappointed, upset, we are all allowed to express how we feel the same way you are! so relax

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Alright Sophia

I just think it’s horrible to go at someone for their looks when I know people who have tried to harm themselves over comments about their appearance on an old gossip forum (formspring) years ago. I had an ED due to comments on my appearance so yes I think some of you need to get a life that doesn’t revolve around analysing influencers every single move lol
I’m sorry to hear that girl but this is a gossip page we ain’t here to compliment we’re here to dig

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just think it’s horrible to go at someone for their looks when I know people who have tried to harm themselves over comments about their appearance on an old gossip forum (formspring) years ago. I had an ED due to comments on my appearance so yes I think some of you need to get a life that doesn’t revolve around analysing influencers every single move lol
But you’re having a go at people for saying they’re insecure too?

Reactions: 12
This is the breakup situation all over again where loads of new people come on and cry over people having any issue with the girls lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not having a go we all have insecurities you just can’t live your life having those feelings towards people for making themselves feel better because you feel a type of way about yourself. You’re entitled to your opinions I’m entitled to mine. I don’t care if you have nothing better to do with your lives than this and I probably shouldn’t have said anything cus most of the time I do agree with what you’re all saying but it’s just a bit of a low blow that is all hah gdbye
i don't think people are upset at sophia personally because she changed something she was insecure about, ofcourse we can't blame other people for our own insecurities, it's more just that beauty standards and culture creates those insecurities and its normal to be sad when you relate to someone who looks like you online and then they change that reason you felt better about yourself

Reactions: 7
this is literally a gossip forum though?

Reactions: 6
Odds of Cinzia now getting a BBL/boob job. Or even sophia getting a boob job in a year or two

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think watching Lidia emphasises how cinzia and Sophia’s lives are so dull and meaningless lol. Just watched her new video. she did some work at the PLT HQ, is really enjoying her modules at uni, has clearly made some decent friends and is moving into a new flat next year which I’m sure will be more interestingly decorated than S&C. Just can’t believe they literally only know each other and take photos for a living🥲

Reactions: 23
Missjoslin is selling two sets of girls bathroom his loss sweats on depop and the material is all bobbly already lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get why miss joslin or anyone else think it’s okay to resell the merch they were gifted. They all have plenty of money, it’s embarrassing and honestly rude regardless of how I feel about S&C

Reactions: 62
Just thinking the nose job could be in preparation for the girls to hit the big screen on MIC!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Ikr! She’s selling them for £75 a set so not exactly cheap! It’s a joke how these influencers get gifted so much then go on and resell stuff 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.