Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I already know I’m going to be bored by this video and we’ve only seen 20 seconds. Their content is just not fun anymore, it makes me so sad and angry how much I used to love these girls and now I just can’t relate to them at all.

Reactions: 21
Almost a bit concerned because from the front it looks great right now but if that’s it with the swelling it could be much smaller

Reactions: 7
I already know I’m going to be bored by this video and we’ve only seen 20 seconds. Their content is just not fun anymore, it makes me so sad and angry how much I used to love these girls and now I just can’t relate to them at all.
Honestly same, does anyone have any better yt recommendations?
I’ve been enjoying Molly mae right now

Reactions: 3
Almost a bit concerned because from the front it looks great right now but if that’s it with the swelling it could be much smaller
yeah if it gets smaller it's gonna look ridiculous. it really highlights cinzia's nose too.

Reactions: 1
I think if when Sophia said she won’t talk about it much maybe she meant talk about the reasons she’s had it done? I’m the clip on her story it seems they talk about it a bit... hoping they do name the surgeon, rather than use the old saying most influences do of “they won’t tell details of surgeon so they don’t promote surgery” which never made sense to me. But anyway, we’ll see 🤣

tbh i think rn we wont know if shes botched or not bc shes so swollen
Yeah honestly rhino takes a year plus to look good, I’ve never seen a nice nose job look good at the beginning

Reactions: 1
From the video preview on her story it looks goooood! and thats just 2 weeks in 😭

Ffs though if she refers to her bleeping nose as a "she" again in their vid I will saliva vomit

Reactions: 9
It’s actually mad how Cinzia doesn’t even promote their videos or channel on her Instagram. She really does just take all the benefits from having subscribers without doing any of the work

I don’t know how Sophia puts up with doing absolutely everything to build Cinzia a career

Reactions: 35
Could that video preview definitely not have been a pre recorded video? What’s making people think it’s her new nose - sorry if I’ve missed it somewhere

In the story sophia shared it looked like sophia was showing cinzia the way she had to sleep after getting her nose done and cinzia was taking the piss so I think it was defo filmed after

Cinzia is really giving me Sophie Anderson (cock destroyers) vibes is this pic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
In the story sophia shared it looked like sophia was showing cinzia the way she had to sleep after getting her nose done and cinzia was taking the piss so I think it was defo filmed after

that's such an atrocious angle. idk why it reminded me of that family guy legs go all the way up character

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She actually looks so good though!! I

I have no idea who sophie anderson is but the name cock destroyers was enough to understand what you meant and ive been laughing at this on my own for a good 10 minutes now 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they didn’t prefilm anything 😂 Another example of their management being tit - (not that it’s not the girls’ responsibility too) but their management absolutely should’ve said Ok you need to prefilm x amount of videos if you’re gonna do this

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe they didn’t prefilm anything 😂 Another example of their management being tit - (not that it’s not the girls’ responsibility too) but their management absolutely should’ve said Ok you need to prefilm x amount of videos if you’re gonna do this
I truly do not understand what influencer managers do at this point because none of them handle anything correctly

Reactions: 31
She actually looks so good though!! I

I have no idea who sophie anderson is but the name cock destroyers was enough to understand what you meant and ive been laughing at this on my own for a good 10 minutes now 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 I should’ve put a NSFW warning. She does look good but I still can’t stand that pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel kinda bad for Sophia. Poor girls just had a surgery, is just about recovering, has to drive all the way to her friends house to film then edit and upload the video all on her own.

Reactions: 36
I honestly think one of the best things the girls could do is get new management. I just feel like they do not know how to push the girls to their best potential/next level at all. Seems to be quantity over quality; as long as the followers and views are still coming in then doesn’t really matter the audience relationship or actual credibility of the content. Really just a money grab at this point.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.