Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I think if they ever change management it will be to move to Gleam, who are far worse

Reactions: 15
I have Sophia’s story notifications on and their You Tube channel 😂 😂😂

WHATS TAKING SO DAMN LONG YOUR VIDEOS ARE SO MINIMAL GOSH

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly same, does anyone have any better yt recommendations?
I’ve been enjoying Molly mae right now
I really like Tia Zanetti! She mainly does hauls which can get quite repetitive but she seems really genuine and lovely

Reactions: 8
Bets on Sophia doing a nose job check/ similar trend vid on tiktok? I know I would hahaha

Reactions: 17
sophia’s latest story!!!! her nose looks so cute I think it really suits her face 🥺

Reactions: 14
Do you not think Cinzia should be embarrazzed? She literally does ✨ nothing ✨ other than fling together a thumbnail, and she’s got Sophia driving to hers, editing, etc. And the full channel came to a halt while Sophia was out of action. I add to the anger on the thread tonight

Reactions: 37
Soph seems a bit pissed off. I know I would be if Cinzia wasn’t even helping with the editing 2 weeks after her rhinoplasty. Team work????

Reactions: 17
“Spent all day editing” shut up Sophia no you haven’t?? if she has it’s because she was watching something in the background and stopping to do other things. At most I would say the actual time spent editing is about two hours and that’s only because of the length of footage they take.

Reactions: 24
#will cinzia ever do any work? who knows.. Sophia got herself a new nose

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw I actually think that little thank you message she just put up was quite sweet, this is what I want to see more of!!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.